Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

2020 NFL Regular Season: COVID Cases Rising, Teams Getting Hit

Staff member
Reaction score
I just need to know one thing

Is their defense good now or was it because Denver sucks ass?

Our defense is just middle of the road average. We're blitzing a lot more and we had some injured players come back, but until we get some better defensive tackles we won't have a good defense. We have to have the worst DT's in the league.

Spaceman Spiff

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I guess Jameis is that bad (unless this is the usual wacky Payton bullshit):

ESPN fantasy football has him listed as QB/TE, so I picked him up on the small chance the Saints would start him and I could slot him in as my TE. Thanks Sean Payton!

Staff member
Reaction score
Hill is a free square, would be stupid not to use him. I think he'll get two rushing TD's and throw for about 200. Kamara will get 120 of that. And they'll probably win.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Meanwhile back during the draft, we traded a 2021 pick to get back into the 7th round to draft Tommy Stevens after he told them he would NOT sign with NOLA as an UDFA as he already agreed to sign with another team (presumption was Carolina). They'd been keeping him on the practice squad as a Tight End and doing their usual bottom end of the roster bullshit of signing/cutting people every other day.

Carolina signed him this week.

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Joe Burrow carted off the field in Washington with a knee injury. Brutal.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Cam is done. He can't even throw 10 yard passes to the sidelines without dirt-balling them Donovan McNabb style.

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Cowboys/Football Team is laughably a big game now on Thanksgiving

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
After all the shit that went down the Cowboys are still going to win the NFC east, aren't they?

This Packers/Colts game is pretty insane

Aero

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I must have food poisoning.

Well, the Jets did end up threatening at the end there when the Chargers nearly went full Chargers, but thankfully reality set in for the Jets.

Staff member
Reaction score
I gotta say this team is better than I'd even imagined was possible. The offense has so many weapons and blocks well. They're basically under no threat from anything other than an amazing defense, as long as our guys are healthy.

Staff member
Reaction score
Our defense on the other hand is just not good enough to truly contend.

Staff member
Reaction score
Also, Carson Wentz must be fucking terrible because Agholor has been LEGIT as our #1 WR.

MFer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
EndRoAfWEAMAc0T

MFer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I will say, if you placed an early bet on the Giants and/or Washington to win the division, you've gotta feel like you have a real shot to score a big payday.

I didn't mention the Lions, but come on, this was probably the worst in a long line of embarrassments for Matt Patricia. It's up to Houston to put the final nail in the coffin on Thanksgiving.

HSJ

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I always look forward to the few days after a game to see what the media is saying about the Dolphins, but this week has been tough with the overreaction of benching Tua. The media trying to create a story out of nothing.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I always look forward to the few days after a game to see what the media is saying about the Dolphins, but this week has been tough with the overreaction of benching Tua. The media trying to create a story out of nothing.
I didn't think it was that big a deal considering it looked like he got banged up on that one play. Seems like they didn't want to take a chance in a game they were probably not going to win anyway and just sat him.

HSJ

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I didn't think it was that big a deal considering it looked like he got banged up on that one play. Seems like they didn't want to take a chance in a game they were probably not going to win anyway and just sat him.
The O-Line had their worst game of the season with multiple people coming out and being moved around and its fair to say Tua had some issues, but it being his 4th game, you expect that. I wasn't against the idea of putting Fitz in - this team is still in the playoff hunt and if your rookie QB is struggling and the game is on the line, sure, go to the veteran back up.

Aero

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I didn't see any of Sunday's game, but the reactions are probably warranted since many questioned benching Fitz in the first place. Not to say he wasn't due for a gut wrenching INT, because that's what Fitz does, but Flores did say after the game that Tua wasn't hurt. Seems like something.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The Ryan Finley era is over! Welcome Brandon Allen. Good luck not getting mauled and maimed behind that turnstile of an OL.