Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Hulk Hogan has lost his mind

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
ub7j6ovxnl561.jpg

This has to be the roughest Hogan's ever looked, right?

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
He looks fine for 67. The problem is that he’s 67.
Yeah that pic popped up on my Twitter feed and I feel like I've seen Hogan look worse in past few years. He looks his age. Problem is he should probably start dressing his age. Take a cue from Schwarzenegger. He's starting to act like old man he is.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Hogan looking like my 'nam vet uncle that sits in the back of the room at every gathering with his arms folded and a scowl...until someone goes and talks to him and then he lights up like a tree on Christmas.

Hogan will be fine as long as people acknowledge him.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Hulk interview with ESPN ahead of his Legends Night appearance tonight. Young guys are cold to him because they either think he is coming for his spot or they aren’t familiar with him

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
Why? Do you hope Titus will reprise his character Rufus “Pancake” Patterson?
I've done a fine job of blocking the WWE off totally this year. I watched the Rumble Super Bowl Sunday for some back ground entertainment, but other than that I am largely out of the loop on what's happening.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Can't wait for Hulk Hogan to prove he's not a racist (despite him literally being recorded saying "I'm a racist") by doing the dog bark with Titus.

alkeiper

Welcoming our new insect overlords
Reaction score
It's so transparent. And not that a person is irredeemable, but apologizing is more than appearing on screen with a few black celebrities.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It's not like he made racially insensitive or subjectively racist comments! He was caught on tape LITERALLY saying "I'm a racist!" Most actual racists are not stupid enough to admit to being racist out loud! I'm not asking to exclude him from WWE history or even kicking him out of Hall of Fame for being a human piece of garbage but at least, they should never entrust him with a live microphone ever again.

Staff member
Reaction score
I mean for everything wrong that other companies do, at least they don't venerate an openly racist, unremorseful, unrepentant vile pile of shit.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Titus needs to leave. Biggest slap in the face for your goodwill ambassador.

Staff member
Reaction score
Titus needs to leave. Biggest slap in the face for your goodwill ambassador.
Hogan literally said that his greatest fear after his son almost killed someone is that his family would be reincarnated with the same skin color as Titus O'Neil. Even by today's standards where people get passes for saying bad shit, I do not know how this guy has gotten one.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
This renewed thread is making me think I need to watch the clip. I've never seen it and I just assumed he said the "n" word and said something about not wanting his daughter to date a black guy. Sounds even worse than that.

Staff member
Reaction score
This renewed thread is making me think I need to watch the clip. I've never seen it and I just assumed he said the "n" word and said something about not wanting his daughter to date a black guy. Sounds even worse than that.

There were other clips, not just that one. Racist Hogan stans try to make it sound like he was only racist that one time and have warped the narrative.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Maybe social media can pressure Snickers into pressuring WWE into kicking Hogan off the show like they did with the Moolah battle royal a few years back.