Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Encourage others to get wrestling merch zone

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Man, I just watched Jeff Jarrett’s video of putting over Goldberg from RAW Monday and was hoping the SLAPNUTS BLVD sign he hangs in his home was for sale. Never too early to start Christmas shopping for @King Kamala

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Hadn’t hear of this shirt being released. I know Collar x Elbow did Shad Gaspard and Brodie Lee tribute shirts with the proceeds going to their families. Apparently they did a Tracy Smothers one too and the proceeds are said to be to buy his tombstone.

image_53a8ef09-adbf-4145-a056-a3c7d5efaa79_1024x1024.jpg

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
This is the exact type of shirt I would buy for @Laz that he would stuff in the back of a drawer as soon as humanly possible.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
I'd wear it if it was just him pointing, actually

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Looked at that shirt and it seems like Extra Large Men are the biggest fanbase, as those are sold out but all others remain.

Or did the men’s XL sell out to some of the fat chicks he thrilled?

PS - don’t cancel me @King Kamala . I don’t legit refer to women as fat chicks, it’s a WCW callback

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
This is the exact type of hat I would buy for @Laz that he would stuff in the back of a drawer as soon as humanly possible.
(Also poke around that site a bit and you'll see a certain ICW employee indie wrestling loving TSMer as part of the Creep Squad)

• Wow
Reactions: Laz

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score

(Also poke around that site a bit and you'll see a certain ICW employee indie wrestling loving TSMer as part of the Creep Squad)
I don’t know the Creep Squad is and I don’t want to get put on a watchlist if I Google to try to find out

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
It's okay because they're consenting adults.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
Man, I sure do wish those off-brand custom figures were still a thing. I'd totally get a Nick F'N Gage figure. Comes with light tubes and barbed wire...