Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

CXF Fantasy Football 2021 - League Champ: Steak

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
With the lightning round coming up after my pick, should I just do both picks in the same post like normal?

Sex Machine Gun

Kotzenjunge
Reaction score
Screen-Shot-2018-07-09-at-2.34.31-PM.png

Landon Collins, DB

@909

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Lightning Round
The Lightning Round is in a first come first serve order. Once Harley makes his Round 10 pick or Harley goes over a 12 hour time limit, the round instantly begins. Essentially Harley will make back to back picks. The round will last for approximately 24 hours and end sometime Saturday when I finalize our draft on yahoo.

Friday evening I will be blowing away our rosters and draft on yahoo and re-entering all of these results into the draft engine on there. If you have your week 1 rosters set, you'll have to do it again.

FAAB Benchwarmer Frenzy
You'll complete your roster after the draft thru using your FAAB Budget money to acquire free agents. Most teams should have about 3 roster spots to fill I'm going to give everyone the same budget for the FAAB Frenzy of $100. I will reset everyones budget a few days after it completes with your regular season budget, so there is no reason to hoard any of this initial FAAB Budget, use it up!

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Flik can have DB Johnathan Abram autodrafted for his Round 10 selection.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Going with a couple guys who should be high up on the INT leaderboard again.

Xavien Howard, DB
J.C. Jackson, DB

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
St Gabe is taking the best available kicker based on 2020 points, which will be Jason Sanders of the Dolphins