Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Nuts Redeemed: AEW in Fall 2021

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Not for nothing but it is kind of odd they haven't made a shirt for Bryan yet to trot around in but gave Adam Cole one his first night in.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It looks like something you’d buy on discount at KMART, so Bryan is smart to stick to the plain white tee.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
...why did they not make a joke about the Enter the Dragon poster?

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Would really hate if CM Punk wasnt cleared to compete next week but maybe they call up Ricky Rabies to be a last minute replacement.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
They're being really smart about things. Not rushing to expand immediately is good, I think. I can't wait to see what they'll get when they hit the west coast though.

Staff member
Reaction score
They should do a survivor series tag as the main for that. Fuck it why not.

Reactions: Laz

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I wonder who they have on their payroll that can do a decent impression of coked up ‘80s Vince’s guttural intros.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Don Callis could do this too.

And now I want some of those 1999-01ish type videos with Arn narrating.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
What am I talking about, they have Jake too,

geniusMoment

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
Suzuki/Archer vs Mox/Kingston is a lights out match. Gonna be barbwire city.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
So, the story here is that Bryce put up a picture with the Chikara alums in AEW the other day. Someone made a comment about how wrestlers weren’t paid, and how awful Quack was. Eddie care out and said that he never had any issues with getting pay. He was also someone who didn’t take Quack’s shit and left when he was able to. Toxic twitter fans came at Eddie saying that he was defending Quack, and how awful he is doing that, which he didn’t do in the least. He then deactivated his Twitter to get away from all the shit from the fans

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
lannypoffo2.jpg

me showing up to Arthur Ashe Stadium on Wednesday.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
lannypoffo2.jpg

me showing up to Arthur Ashe Stadium on Wednesday.

Not sure I asked you, but where are you sitting? I probably won’t get there until right before the Dark matches, or during Dark. My wife and I have to wait for my mother-in-law to come home so she can watch our daughter, and she doesn’t get out of work until 5 (she works about 10 minutes away from home).

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
She's always been right to not want to have anything to do with WWE after what they did. Owen was inducted into the Waterloo hall of fame (an actual place you can visit!) in 2018. And this, too, is another good thing. Martha Hart's problem was never with wrestling itself. It was with the McMahons, their business, and what they chose to do. The idea that her problem was with wrestling is like a recent Deadspin article that tried to blame the recent, public embarrassment celebrity things on "the sport of boxing." I agree, this is great news. Seems to be a lot of that with AEW.