Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Get your ass on your phone and fix your fucking twitter right now! Part 3

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
Isn't that guy, like, his son in-law?

Not yet. Frank and Noelle are just dating, if I’m not mistaken.

He’s not wrong though. I watch Freelance Wrestling, where Frank is a big part of, and he does all those things well. He gets the right kind of heel heat, he can cut a promo, and he doesn’t shy away from taking bumps when the face has to get revenge.

I don’t know anything about him being a superfan since I never followed him or what he did as one, but as a wrestling character, he’s done a great job.

HSJ

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Not yet. Frank and Noelle are just dating, if I’m not mistaken.

He’s not wrong though. I watch Freelance Wrestling, where Frank is a big part of, and he does all those things well. He gets the right kind of heel heat, he can cut a promo, and he doesn’t shy away from taking bumps when the face has to get revenge.

I don’t know anything about him being a superfan since I never followed him or what he did as one, but as a wrestling character, he’s done a great job.
Nobody likes him.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Actually Cena would fit really well in Star Wars stuff. Keep swole Yoda, make him my dream Bossk.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Sasha Banks is guest starring on The Mandalorian this season (I believe on today's episode) so if it goes well, hopefully there'll be more crossover between the Star Wars and WWE Universes.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I sad reacted that but I can't wait to see Sasha outside the confines of WWE.

I'd be almost willing to guarantee in the next 5 to 10 years, AEW will pay out of their butts to get one (or more) of the Four Horsewomen to jump ship.