Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

2020-21 NHL Season

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Offseason is underway and a lot of players are moving around. Torey Krug is with St. Louis and Joe Thornton's signed a 1 year deal with Toronto. Patrik Laine looks like he could be on the way out in Winnipeg.

The tentative NHL Season start date is aiming for January 1st it seems.

treble

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Rumours of an all-Canadian division are out there since there's probably no way the border opens up anytime soon. I'd assume there would be at least 2 or 3 regional division for the American teams, too.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
wow this was on the third page this board really doesn't care about hockey

i don't either but i looked at the odds for tonight's game and the Leafs are somehow -210, seems like easy money considering their choking history. i feel like this year's playoffs have been exciting but i haven't been following it at all. I'll check out tonight's game though.

HSJ

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I only really follow the Islanders. I'm amazed they made it past Pittsburgh and now seem to be getting wasted by Boston.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score

i don't either but i looked at the odds for tonight's game and the Leafs are somehow -210, seems like easy money considering their choking history. i feel like this year's playoffs have been exciting but i haven't been following it at all. I'll check out tonight's game though.
i shoulda put money on it

Kageho

@DSookochoff
Reaction score

More I just gave up on hockey. My team is the Edmonton Oilers and for the longest time they didn't give me a good enough reason to care and then when we finally get a generational talent we've practically squander all the years he's been there.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Bruins played a hard fought game but the Islanders prevailed. This'll be a tough series but I still think Boston has a good chance to take it if they can get hot early in the games.

HSJ

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The Islanders are a pretty bad team with amazing goalie work. Thats the only reason they got past Pittsburgh and they still almost blew a 3-1 lead last night.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Islanders put up a hell of a fight but the Lightning advance to the Stanley Cup Finals.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Tampa Bay won last night and are back to back Stanley Cup Champs!