Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

2020 NFL Week 3: MNF Finally Has MVP vs MVP!

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
week-3-nfl-schedule.png

Torn ACLs all over the NFL in Week 2 but nobody cares when you have MVP vs. MVP on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL! The other games are all pretty lack-luster really outside of Rodgers vs. Brees and Dak vs. Wilson.

Zetterberg is God

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Good test this week. Hopefully at least one of Milano/Edmunds is back. Otherwise Goff can follow the Fitz playbook and kill them over the middle. As good as the o-line has been Donald is always a nightmare matchup.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah. I'm curious if Ruggs is healthy, how the Patriots defend them. Do they stack the box and try to jam Ruggs/use a Safety over the top on him forcing Carr to beat them via Waller/Edwards/Agholor?

I could also see the Patriots trying to use Gilmore on Edwards if Ruggs isn't healthy and Phillips on Waller with double teams on Ruggs coming from JC Jackson and McCourty.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Only the Chargers...
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Chargers' team doctor accidentally punctured Tyrod Taylor’s lung while trying to administer a pain-killing injection during pregame warmups in Week 2.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Maybe that's why Lynn said he wants Tyrod to be the starter. He knew how fucked up that whole situation was.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Rookie WR Jalen Reagor of the Eagles is going to be out quite a while with a torn UCL in his thumb. Eagles are hoping week 10....

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Jordan Howard's epic three week production, 16 rush attempts, 12 yards, 3 touchdowns.

HSJ

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I’m very happy with how Miami looked last night and will be holding on to that memory fondly as they head into the murderers row portion of their schedule.

Staff member
Reaction score
The pro-Jets post in Week 1 aged fucking badly. sorry dawg this team is by far the worst in the NFL

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Bears win. Falcons horrible end of game management. Bears still suck badly. Foles actually resembles an NFL QB with being able to throw a crisp spiral and not miss his receivers by 20 yards.

Bears lost Tarik Cohen to a torn acl on a fair catch punt return. RB Brian Hill of the falcons got shoved into the front of Cohen's leg by a Bears player. It looked nasty.

I'm real glad Ryan Pace locked Cohen up in a 3 year 17 million dollar extension a week ago. Good move. Lock that 3rd down rb / punt returner up early in the year. RIP ACL.

Kahran Ramsus

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Big victory tonight without Adams! This offense is cooking way better than last year.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Cam had an off game but the Patriots still steamrolled the Raiders. Raiders had a lot of opportunities but squandered them and let New England just eventually run the ball down their throats. Teams gotta learn, like Seattle did (and even then NE drove down to the 3 yard line with a chance to score a TD and win), that you can't afford to make mistakes and let New England stay in the game. NE may be off but eventually they will capitalize on those mistakes somehow and before you know it you've lost the game by 10 points.

Staff member
Reaction score
They need to push the playoffs back a week to have a Week 18 where they can play any postponed games.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. I dont like the idea of trying to mess with bye weeks. A week 18 makes the most sense.