Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Bellator Fighting Championships: Round 2

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
Holy shit. Rampage is looking like Roy Nelson. What a sad performance. Once I saw his condition I knew he was dead meat. I was rooting for Fedor. But that bummed me out.

Michael Page may never get another unfavorable matchup again in Bellator. Coker likes building guys seemingly forever.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Rampage totally had a Bob Sapp type performance there. I wish Fedor would retire off that win, but I guess he's gonna continue. Hopefully he fights someone washed like Big Country or another Pride 20 years later dream match vs Wanderlei and then calls it a day.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, Rampage looked like he was there to collect a check and that was it.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/Rampage4real/status/1211180720607117312

https://twitter.com/Rampage4real/status/1211208319790178304

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
honestly anyone that had any real expectations for this fight deserves to feel let down. This would be like having a game between Michael Vick and Brett Favre and telling people it's the Super Bowl.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Did anyone have expectations? I forgot it happened until I saw this thread updated then saw that Bellator put the fight on youtube. Any 2019 fight where the guys peaks were during George W. Bush's second term I tend to have lower expectations.

KOAB

KOAB
Reaction score
To me if you would've told me at the start of this year I would see fedor get emotional from a win against rampage being too fat to get up and basically tell the ref I can't get up before they called the fight... I would've said that's a pretty good way to end the year.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
q6hrb9mehi741.jpg

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
Jesus fucking Christ. Those low blows in the Raymond Daniels fight (while unintentional) was some of the most brutal shit I’ve ever seen. That second one was pure murderous. Never heard a fighter cry out in pain like that after.

Last edited:

Staff member
Reaction score
First show on Showtime is tonight. And they fired Goldie lol.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Couldn't watch it live but the Paul Daley fight was pretty good. Check it out

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Hopefully they give him Bigfoot Silva, since I think the Fedor that beat Rampage would whoop current Bigfoot. I'm cool with another washed old guy too. Fedor/TK III? Fedor/Sapp? FEDOR/COLEMAN III?