Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Boardloaf, The Real TSM Style.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I can't eat it after my musician friend wrote a parody song...

arby's
sand-wich
looks like a pussy that you just fucked
and it just goes from there.

Staff member
Reaction score
Never shoulda had these waffle tenders from Popeyes because BAH GAWD

alfdogg

Alfdogg
Reaction score
Not sure how long this has been a thing but I just noticed them a few days ago

Billboard_Final.jpg

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
My Foreman grill is kind of tripping breakers randomly. It worked fine last night. So these pork steaks I've been marinating for 24 hours are now being seared and then oven baked.

:mad:

ViciousFish

Integral Poster
Reaction score
That’s weird. A Foreman should only draw about 10A of current while basic receptacles have a 15A breaker or 20A if they’re the new T-slot ones.

How old is the Foreman?

ViciousFish

Integral Poster
Reaction score
You don’t have a lot of other things running on the same circuit do you? Older house?

ViciousFish

Integral Poster
Reaction score
When it trips like that, there’s only so many things it can be. Either there’s 2 much draw on the circuit and the breaker is flipping to prevent damage or there’s a short in your Foreman.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm doing the easy thing and blaming my wife since she cleaned it the night before. I threw it away and am just going to buy a new one soon.

(I wanted to go trouble shoot it in someone else's house but my first two choices are houses built in 1955 and 1966)

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/InTheBleachers/status/958667804290449408

So, I guess I'm giving the award for "Most Unexpected Food Rant of the Day" to Michael Felder of Bleacher Report.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah I don't know where else to post this:

The coworker that annoys me endlessly just came out of the office kitchen with food that smelled familiar. I asked him, "Jim, what's that alluring odor?" He glances over at me, plate obstructed from view by his width, "Poor man's spaghetti."

Ok, I'm intrigued, I'll bite, "All right man, what does that involve?"

I wait while he chews, (thankfully he has stopped talking with food in his mouth), "It's a Burrito over Ramen Noodles."

Sorry I asked.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a51793/forty-cloves-of-garlic-chicken-recipe/

I made "40 cloves of garlic chicken" with some dairy free modifications thanks to Whole Foods. Because I made a lot I've been eating on it for 3 days.

The digestive tract tax man came to collect his taxes after I drank an energy drink. OMG.

Next time I'm making "15 cloves of garlic chicken."

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Saw a sponsored ad on Twitter for Jagermeister Cold Brew.

I thank the lord above that this didn't come out when I was in my early-mid 20s because I absolutely would have drank that by the gallon until my head exploded Total Recall style.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Man my wife's out of town for another week and I've been sustaining on chicken nuggets, french fries, frozen chimis, and a giant pot of spaghetti I made last week.

I'm down to a box of corn dogs, sealed pack of bologna, loaf of bread, and anything I can scavenge from my parents.

I'm trying not to spend much on groceries b/c she's having to pay for all her food and incidentals up front while on her work trip. I might be Tony Stark at the start of "Endgame" by Tuesday.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The subsequent comment thread REALLY spirals, not unlike pasta at Olive Garden.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/Mike2020/status/1230891089617399809
I'm going to predict all of the candidates Subway Orders.

Apparently, it's come out that Mike Bloomberg does not really eat at Subway outside of PR opportunities. WTH?

Bernie Sanders- Bernie's got to be a tuna salad on whole wheat guy. Not just saying that cause that's my Subway order and he's my favorite candidate but I really doubt he eats at Subway much.

Liz Warren-Veggie Delite on that bullcrap sunflower crunch bread.

Joe Biden- lustily eaten meatball sub on Italian Herb & Cheese bread

Mayor Pete- Southwest Steak and Cheese Wrap eaten like a maniac.

Amy Klobuchar- Turkey breast on whole wheat. LTO and extra mayonnaise.

Tulsi- She's a vegan so I guess it'd have to be veggie delite but I bet she eschews Subways for some hippie café where she can rant about media blackouts and how Hillary fucked her campaign over.

Tom Steyer- Spicy BMT on the new jalapeno cheddar bread. Just guessing this on the basis that I like mental image of Tom Steyer eating

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Rant fu---food edition.

Basic bitch observation that I hate that I hear at least once every few months since I live in New England "Dunkin Donuts barely ever has any donuts."

Becky, Dunkin hasn't been focused on donuts since Fred The Baker died in like '97 (RIP homey). They even took the donuts out of their name on all their newer stores signs!

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Bernie Bro Kamala said:
Rant fu---food edition.
You'll never get me to shut up, be brief, or stay focused on a singular topic if we're going with a food edition of Rant Fu.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/Mrs_Foo_Cough/status/1252619497397194752
This is even better than that bootleg Burger King in Pittsburgh with janky homemade food and Styrofoam cups from a few years back.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm so bored that I came thisclose to buying a Burger King Kids Club t-shirt.

Can't believe they called the handicapped kid "Wheels". Couldn't get away with that today.

You know what? Fuck it. I might still buy a Burger King Kids Club t-shirt.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I think I found something worse than that veggie pizza I posted the other week

https://twitter.com/ratemyplatenow/status/1262437329140146178

https://youtu.be/Y9KyBdPeKHg

HOW THE HELL DID HE GET STEAK THAT COLOR!? DID HE BOIL IT!?

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
never seen that combination of medium well on the outside and absolutely rare on the inside. it's so gross it almost makes me wanna go full donald trump burnt steak to ensure i don't accidentally eat something like that.

man you don't post pics of your sweet indie beer ziti but post pics of the worst food you can find ARE YOU TRYING TO TORTURE US MAN

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I WANT YOU ALL TO FEEL HOW I FEEL ON THE INSIDE, MAN!

That steak is so horrible, you don't notice the raw mushroom and "the homemade fries" (which look like cheap grocery store brand knockoff of McDonalds Fries) at first.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/itsbostoncream/status/1262141633958572035
Man, shit posting didn't effect me until they started crossing over into food photos. :'( :'( :'(