Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Chuck E Cheese's changes its name to Pasqually's Pizza on GrubHub

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/18/chuck-e-cheese-changes-name-pasqually-pizza-grubhub/
Chuck E Cheese's changed its name to Pasqually's Pizza on GrubHub when they realized nobody is going to want to order Chuck E. Cheese on GrubHub.

This is so cruel it's brilliant. lirl

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Applebees also changed their name on GrubHub to Neighborhood Wings. LMAO

If the reputation of your food is so bad that you have to trick people into eating it, you got to wonder what the hell you're doing in the restaurant biz...

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Now the Applebees thing is baffling because they're at least known for their food first and foremost.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It's a more limited menu (just like wings, fries, and assorted appetizers) but still why not just say it's Applebees with a limited menu?

Looking at GrubHub and Applebees and Neighborhood Wings are both listed. Applebees has most of the stuff on "Neighborhood Wings" menu.

https://youtu.be/IDwxDnNTzvQ

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Strange whatever outlet is reporting that Chuck E Cheese thing as news today as I had heard that weeks ago. It’s dumb but the people getting mad they got duped just blindly ordered from some place without looking it up. If I try searching for Pasqually’s and find nothing, I’m not ordering from there.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm with Team Chuck/Pasqually. If you're ordering on GrubHub, the research is already half done for you on a restaurant. It's not like you're wandering into a restaurant called Pasqually's randomly to find a Sicilian Slice and all of a sudden see some animatronic rodents singing and dancing.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I just read that Hooters is on GrubHub as Hootie's Burger Bar. Dead lirl.

Hootie's Burger Bar sounds like a place where Joe Biden would have lunch.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Damn, Darius Rucker dominating the country charts AND the resturant business.