HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score

RedJed

Rasslin' Rambler
Reaction score
Re: Deals & Discounts on Television Shows/Movies

Just a general note for any of us who own a 3D TV and get 3D blurays. They are clearly starting to really pull back on these kinds and I've noticed the past few months there has been massive markdowns and clearance of the 3D blurays, with 4K stuff taking over more.

That said, I'm already seeing incredible deals on alot of 3d titles for $7-15 a piece, and I would imagine they will be even more on sale during the holidays coming up. Just a heads up to those, like me, who still use this media type.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score

RedJed

Rasslin' Rambler
Reaction score

Ended up getting all of these 3D titles for under $100 on Amazon.....great deals on 3D and I'm sure more will come as the week goes forward. Most of these were $10 or so.

Peanuts Movie
Great Gatsby
Jaws 3 (I had no idea they had a 3D cut of this on Bluray)
The Walk
Pixels
Life of Pi
Oz Great and Powerful
Journey to Center of the Earth
Legends of the Guardians

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score

Amazon has a bunch of great deals.

Notables: John Wick $3.99, Wonder Woman $6.99, Spiderman: Homecoming $7.99, War For the Planet of the Apes $7.99, Moonlight $5.99, and Creed $4.00.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score

Harley Quinn said:
Amazon has a bunch of great deals.

Notables: John Wick $3.99, Wonder Woman $6.99, Spiderman: Homecoming $7.99, War For the Planet of the Apes $7.99, Moonlight $5.99, and Creed $4.00.

GotG Vol 2 is $7.99 as well

Some others for $3.99 Batman vs Superman, Princess Bride Anniversary Edition, Mad Max Fury Road, Dawn and Rise of the Planet of the Apes, Days of Future Past Rogue Cut, It Follows

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score

After overcollecting for years, this is the time of year I stock up. Picked up all my superhero/Disney movies during all the Black Friday sales. A few things still lingering like my backordered $4 of Brooklyn from Amazon.

Came close to pulling the trigger on Kingsmen 2 yesterday. The Target app/Cartwheel has 25% off that film and the Blu-ray was $20, it would have been $15. Just have a hard time even paying $15 for something these days as I never re-watch anymore. Never checked this out in the theatres so still a couple days if I change my mind but feel it may get cheaper, even before the start of 2018.

Best Buy has a few things on sale for $5 and Target has a couple today only in the $10 range that Amazon is price matching. Most were on Black Friday sales but if you missed out, second chance for Power Rangers, the new Apes and a couple others.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score

Anime Deals! Most times that you can get them under $40 USD is a good deal/savings IMO.

Attack on Titan: Season 2 is $36.47
Food Wars! Season 2 is $39.99
To Love Ru: Complete Series 3 Seasons is $87.00 ($29.00 per Season)
The Familiar of Zero: Complete Series 4 Seasons is $87.00 ($21.75 per Season)
When They Cry: Complete Series 3 Seasons is $89.99 ($30.00 per Season)
Taboo Tattoo is $40.92
Witchblade is $25.89
Ouran High School Host Club is $29.99
Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works is $24.87
Hellsing Ultimate: Seasons 1-4 is $29.96
Hellsing Ultimate: Seasons 5-8 is $17.99
Soul Eater is $29.96
Blood-C is $36.96
Battle Girls Time Paradox is $34.77
Eden of the East is $20.25
Another is $36.74

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score

Temporarily Out of Stock on Amazon but you can lock this $23.49 price in now for the Steven Spielberg 8-film Director's Collection on Blu-ray:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LFHYX2I/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Includes Jurassic Park, Jurassic Park: Lost World, ET, Jaws, Always, Sugarland Express, Duel and 1941

Good price for a few of the big ones if you don't have them already, plus a bunch of other materials in the set

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score

Target and Best Buy have a lot of recent releases on sale for $10 like Dunkirk, Lego Ninjago, Kingsmen 2, Spider-man: Homecoming.

A few different ones between each store and a few different things for similar like Despicable Me 3 for $12 at Best Buy for Harley, I know Target has a few 4K like Fantastic Beasts, Hacksaw Ridge and John Wick 2 for $10.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score

Yeah, I picked up John Wick 2 ages ago when it hit 4K (actually I think my second 4K purchase ever after Deadpool).