Deals & Discounts on TV Shows & Movies

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Harley Quinn said:
Baby Shoes said:
Amazon has the 8-film Fast and the Furious set for $59.99. Debating if I should pick that up. Was never crazy about the franchise, haven't seen anything past the 4th but friends think I'd enjoy the over-the-top cheesiness of the later ones. I have a handful on Blu-ray, think most of them still sealed, so I probably could sell them to offset the cost, just can't remember last time I spent $60 on a movie purchase outside scooping up everything I wanted from the year on Black Friday sales.
If you held off, it's now dropped to $39.99: https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B071HWXHXH/ref=nosim/dvdpricesearch
Up to $54.93 which is still a good price for it, and if you don't care about 4K the reg BR set is currently $18.14

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Target put the 4K version of Us up for sale at $12.99. For some reason the listing online is a pre-order but Amazon matched it. When I ordered last night it was listed as only a 1-2 day wait for shipping.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
The recent Star Trek Trilogy on 4K is on sale on Amazon for $35. The same set in Blu-ray is $36 and change at the moment.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
DeepDiscount.com has a 15% off site wide coupon out (FALL15) ending Wednesday 9/18 at Noon CT.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
DeepDiscount.com is running a FLOWERS code which can save you 15% off your total order. Ended up saving over $20 total when ordering Blu-Rays for the first 3 Seasons of Riverdale in comparison to ordering from Amazon or Best Buy.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Don’t think we have a thread like this on books but thinking at least @HarleyQuinn may be interested here.

10 DC Graphic Novels for $35, shipping is $10 but $45. Sounds like a lot are the hardcover editions that were sold in the UK. I’ve never used this site but they are also on Rakuten for 2.5% cash back.

Anyone who doesn’t use Rakuten already - https://www.rakuten.com/r/BRIMAN9?eeid=37244

if you use that referral link you will get a bonus $10 cash back after your first $25 purchase for signing up through the referral

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Interesting. I've been utilizing DC Universe which has helped stem that tide of purchases unless it's a specific HQ product or some such.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Which of those graphic novels would you guys recommend?
I'm sure @cobainwasmurdered can chime in with deeper thoughts but the Supermans (Whatever Happened to Man of Tomorrow & Kingdom Comes are well known), I liked that Catwoman run in general so I'd recommend the Trail of Catwoman choice. Final Crisis is all a pretty well known story worth checking out.

cobainwasmurdered

CWM
Staff member
The only ones of those that are personal favourites are Kingdom Come and Superman Whatever Happened To the Main of Tomorrow. The original Swamp Thing is really well loved.

If you like Green Arrow than Quiver and Year One are good. The Catwoman one is pretty good IIRC. And yeah Final Crisis is worth reading if only for historical purposes.

DMann1979

Integral Poster
At Big Lots the other day I saw the Alien Anthology Blu Ray set for only 5 dollars. And incredible deal, too bad I already own it.

Gary

Leave your insanity at the door.
Some new deals and whatnot.

-Parasite (Criterion) $27.99
-Shivers (Yes, the Cronenberg movie) $12.69
-Ready or Not $9.99
-Mallrats (Arrow) $27.99
-Pitch Black 4K (Arrow) $19.99
-Perfect Blue $14.99
-Portrait of a Lady on Fire (Criterion) $22.97
-The Great Escape (Criterion) $22.97
-The Hunt $15.74