Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Re: Deals & Discounts on Television Shows/Movies

Species: Shout Factory CE is $15.01 at Amazon (not sure if mis-type as this is way lower than other sites e.g. DeepDiscount/Best Buy by almost $10 or so)

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score

Waffled on this one but figured it was too good to pass up.

Some Target stores marked their special edition Blu-ray Combo pack of Stranger Things Season 1 to $5. Not all locations have it that price but I used Brickseek to find one of my local ones did. It also is on their Cartwheel section of their app for 20% off so I got it for $4. Figured I’d have a hard copy if I ever get sick of paying Adam Sandler’s salary.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score

https://www.deepdiscount.com/deep-horror-in-may-sale/b237231?az=37-11459#!?pagenum=1

DeepDiscount.com has promo codes for Horror Movies: Buy 2 get 10% Off (UNDEAD10) and Buy 3 Get 15% Off (ALIEN15). There's some great stuff including: Friday the 13th: Complete 8 Movie Collection, Tales From the Darkside: Complete Series, Cyborg (CE), Troll/Troll 2 Combo, Arrival (Steelbook), Tremors: The Complete Series, Ghost Whisperer: The Complete Series, Nosferatu, Super 8, and Galaxy Quest plus a shitload of other titles.

Mel Brooks Collection is $29.36
Disc 1: The Twelve Chairs
Disc 2: Blazing Saddles
Disc 3: Young Frankenstein
Disc 4: Silent Movie
Disc 5: High Anxiety
Disc 6: History of the World - Part 1
Disc 7: To Be or Not to Be
Disc 8: Spaceballs
Disc 9: Robin Hood: Men in Tights

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score

Sopranos complete series BR is $49.99 on amazon.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score

Target has a ton of recent Blu-ray and 4K on sale ranging from $10 to $14. Amazon has matched and made many similar pricing.

Picked up Justice League and Jumanji for $10 and also snagged Black Panther that they had for $17 seeing I hadn’t gotten to that yet

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score

Probably a pricing error but Best Buy has Ready Player One, which came out yesterday - the 4K steelbook for $14.99 and the regular 4K for $9.99. Both are combo packs, so if you are like me and don't have 4K, you can still hop in. Best Buy usually honors pricing errors like this, so jump in where you can. The steelbook is for store pickup only and my stores are sold out but I was able to get the $9.99 shipped free from my Best Buy Elite Status - free store pick up if you are a casual Best Buy shopper.

Gary

Darker Handcraft
Reaction score

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score

Just what everyone needed - Best Buy has the Blu-ray of HEAVYWEIGHTS for $5.99

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/heavyweights-blu-ray-1995/6979192.p?skuId=6979192

Master Thrasher

Seven Time Tetris 99 Champ!
Reaction score

All Futurama seasons are $5 on Amazon (digital). I just bought all of them.
https://kinjadeals.theinventory.com/shut-up-and-take-my-money-futurama-is-only-5-per-seas-1829390830

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score

I do the bulk of my purchases for the year on Black Friday. Been mapping my purchases for next week.

One that I wanted but didn’t see an extreme sale on was Solo. Best Buy should have the 4K for $22.99.

Right now Wal-Mart (and Amazon has matched) marked the 4K to $22.78, so change cheaper.

Both those retailers have a ton of Disney blu-rays cheap right now with classics in the $11 to $13 range and the newest Pirates under $9.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Re: Deals & Discounts on TV Shows & Movies - Updated 18-11-18

I picked up a handful of things from my Best Buy early access yesterday. Held off on a few more things and a couple things aren’t available yet or I want from other store’s sales.

Lots of 4K deals- ordered my player yesterday, hoping to get the TV within thre next week or two.