Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Encourage others to get wrestling merch zone

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Browsing eBay and Kamala, I found the next shirt you need to buy!

http://r.ebay.com/bcFrBF

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Will post here if I find it.

I have a tradition of going back and forth with a buddy getting the most bizarre gifts we can find at Christmas and birthdays. Found a front-runner for this year, though I am trying to decide if I can spend money on something as poor taste as this:

s-l1600.jpg

oldskool

oldskool
Reaction score
3a7177e4.jpg

I remember this being a thing but not something that actually got marketed, and I can't think of anywhere I would wear it, but damn is it tempting.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
One of my buddies bought that Test shirt when we went to RAW in January of 2003.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I didn't watch WWE a lot in the mid '00s but now I'm starting to regret that decision knowing that Billy Kidman entered to a Ja Rule ripoff. :(

Smues

Smuesicide
Staff member
Reaction score
Baby Shoes said:
Will post here if I find it.

I have a tradition of going back and forth with a buddy getting the most bizarre gifts we can find at Christmas and birthdays. Found a front-runner for this year, though I am trying to decide if I can spend money on something as poor taste as this:

s-l1600.jpg

Last year I bought my friend this one (as well as BOWFLEX 2 NECKS):
A29tshjCQAAUqOF.jpg

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
You know, one time in a dollar store, I found a shirt that said "Which girl does Jesus love? This Girl!" so I bought it and wore it until I ran into a very excited Jesus working in a Circuit City (2005!)

If I ever ran into a very excited Wes Brisco while wearing that, worth it.

I also appreciate the use of 2015 so he can sell new ones every year you are indeed, a Wes Brisco girl.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Baby Shoes said:
If I ever ran into a very excited Wes Brisco while wearing that, worth it.
You'd probably get to do the Brisco Bounce with the GOAT pro wakeboarder turned pro wrestler.

BorneAgain

Integral Poster
Reaction score
CU6jdCgVEAAUW0j.jpg:large

Shirts are to come with prepackaged Band-Aid for when you cut yourself on all that edge.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
that shirt totes makes me want to read his livejournal again 8)

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I did buy that Loving Memory shirt for my friend but it hasn't arrived yet as it is coming from Canada. Hopefully will get reaction enough to post in this thread.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I wore my Kidman shirt to rehearsal tonight. One of my castmates' last name is also Kidman so we all had a great laugh. Someone also asked if I was wearing a Nichole Kidman t-shirt despite my shirt obviously depicting an angsty, faux tough twentysomething dude from the late '90s.

GTs. Thanks Baby Shoes for pointing this shirt out to me. :)

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Shirt just seemed too special to be owned by someone who wasn't. Glad it fell into the right hands :)

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
AMAZON HAS THE BRAND NEW SID ACTION FIGURE

SORRY I COPIED AND PASTED THE LINK INSTEAD OF COMMITTING TO AN ALL CAPS LINK

http://www.amazon.com/WWE-Elite-Figure-Psycho-Flashback/dp/B015QZN8DE/ref=sr_1_94?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1451883431&sr=1-94&keywords=Wwe+elite

KingPK

KingPK
Reaction score
It's bad that I have found myself quietly peeking in toy sections looking for a Bayley or Sasha WWE figure, right?

I have a problem, don't I?

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I usually go look, just out of habit. Had to talk myself out of buying a Hideo Itami the other day, justifying the package was all screwed up.

The Mattel ones actually go up in value after some time. I picked up a Zack Ryder a few years ago that had been selling for well over $100 at some point.

In short

BUY SID

claydude14

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I had a JAKKS Legends SID. Him and my Diesel figure became a tag team where one dude power bombed the other tag partner while they power bombed an opponent.