Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Fast-Food Breakfast

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Girlfriend swung by Wendy's on her way home from Dr's office and that S/E/C has gotten even better. Oddly,. roll was standout this time. Tastes kind of like Italian bread.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Wendy's has french toast sticks now and they're legit. Way better than the crappy BK equivalent. Just wanted to give y'all a heads up.

Man, I actually like the BK French toast sticks. I'll have to try the Wendy's.

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score
Wendy's menu hack: If you use the app and you want the classic sausage/egg/cheese sandwich, first order the $1.49 sausage biscuit, then change the biscuit to a breakfast roll (no charge), add an egg ($0.79) and a slice of American cheese ($0.39)...it comes out to a dollar cheaper than if you bought the S/E/C itself. Money moves, folks.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
One of my friends told me this morning that he thinks McDonalds hash browns are gross.

Always good to know what people you're able to cut out of your life easily.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
Wendy's has french toast sticks now and they're legit. Way better than the crappy BK equivalent. Just wanted to give y'all a heads up.
I stopped by Wendy's on the way home from the doctor last week and they didn't carry french toast sticks. wtf Kreese.

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
When I was in elementary school (hell maybe even till junior high) I used to beg my mother to get McDonalds hash browns before school. I haven't had one in close to 20 years probably.

And I remember thinking McDonalds orange juice was awful

Last edited:

MFer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When I was in elementary school (hell maybe even till junior high) I used to beg my mother to get McDonalds hash browns before school. I haven't had one in close to 20 years probably.

Didn't help that it was served in a tiny-ass cup. Also, am I the only one who ate the McD's hash browns with their grape jelly?

By the way, the Wendy's I tried said they were out of the French toast sticks, so I'm going to have to hit up a different one this week.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I had the Wendy's French toast sticks the other day and they were pretty good. They seemed fresher than the Burger King ones

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Had a McD's hash brown today. Still a damn national treasure.

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score
Wendy’s replaced the breakfast rolls with English muffins that are pretty crappy. And I like English muffins, they’re pretty hard to screw up, but Wendy’s did it somehow. Really weird taste. I always just get the biscuit anyway.

claydude14

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Wendy’s replaced the breakfast rolls with English muffins that are pretty crappy. And I like English muffins, they’re pretty hard to screw up, but Wendy’s did it somehow. Really weird taste. I always just get the biscuit anyway.
Does this apply to the Breakfast Baconator?! God that thing is terrible for you but fucking way to get your calories in early for the day rite?