Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Kobe Bryant is dead at the age of 41

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
And here I thought this bump was going to be about the Jeff Pearlman book?

I actually thought that too. I listened to him on DLBS today. I'm sure he's right that he will catch a lot of flack, but since the book was completed before the accident I don't think he shouldn't be criticized too much.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Surprised to read this when I woke up this morning. Doesn't even give a reason as to why. I don't want to assume but I don't think it's wanting to mourn in privacy thing since Vanessa's posted stuff about the anniversary on her Instagram. Maybe they're just waiting to do a proper tribute with sold out arenas showing their appreciation.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I know it's been a year, but I still got a shiver down my spine when I saw the thread title again. It feels longer than a year after the 4026 months of 2020.

Staff member
Reaction score
Surprised to read this when I woke up this morning. Doesn't even give a reason as to why. I don't want to assume but I don't think it's wanting to mourn in privacy thing since Vanessa's posted stuff about the anniversary on her Instagram. Maybe they're just waiting to do a proper tribute with sold out arenas showing their appreciation.

It's cause of their daughter.