Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

NBA Playoffs First Round 2020: A WHOLE NEW BALL GAME (Presented by Disney)

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
What a terrible final eight minutes by the Lakers.

Staff member
Reaction score
The coach fucked the whole game up. Take out the dude who gave you a lead and the other dude who held Lillard in check. Deserved to lose.

Staff member
Reaction score
They're definitely gonna fire the coach and they should fire whoever gave Al Horford that contract. They are fucked by that deal.

Staff member
Reaction score
This young guy Dort plays better defense against Harden than anyone I've ever seen.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
lakers realized they actually are going to have to earn this championship and blazers are worn out from getting here. I think it'll be 3 straight now.

alfdogg

Alfdogg
Reaction score
LA is getting a good look at Playoff Paul rn. Thank God they convinced Kawhi to sign

Last edited:

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
This Nets team might be the worst team to ever make the playoffs.
There were some garbage '00s Eastern Conference teams. I remember the year Antoine Walker got traded, Celtics finished 10 games under .500 but somehow made the 8th seed and got swept in the first round.

Of course, Michael Jordan's sophomore season when he broke his foot and missed 3/4ths, they only won 30 games but still somehow got 8th seed. But I feel like Michael Jordan being there even only for a few games means they can't be worst. There are some really really bad '80s playoffs teams since the league only had 23 teams but still had 16 team playoffs.

That 2012-13 Milwuakee Bucks team I mentioned earlier ITT was probably as bad if not worse than this year's Nets FrankenTeam. Just looked up their Basketball Reference and you know who their interim coach was? @Brocklock 's guy Jim Boylan

Edit---Wait there's an NBA Assistant Coach Jim Boylan and NBA Assistant Coach Jim Boylen. WTH is this crap!?

Last edited:

alfdogg

Alfdogg
Reaction score
This is the third or fourth night in a row that Chris Webber has been a top trend on Twitter because of people shitting on his commentary

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Really fucking dirty pool by Marcus Morris tonight. If I'm the NBA I suspend him for Game 6 and just let the refs foul out the shit out of him if there is a Game 7.

It's funny because with anything we can make an argument one way or the other, but there's no way he runs that hard and just happens to step on Luka's bad ankle.

Staff member
Reaction score
Luka is definitely the next LeBron. This dude is carrying this team with an ankle where he can't even walk right.