Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Ranking Wu-Tang Clan Members

cobainwasmurdered

Waiting for Kamala to honour bets since June 2020
Staff member
Reaction score
So this is brought on because I've been going through my music collection getting rid of stuff and adding new stuff and I came across a bunch of Inspectah Deck solo stuff. Total lesser member of WuTang but he's got a bunch of solid material.

So that lead me to wondering where would we rank all the members (not even going to THINK about the affiliates). for those who don't remember the members past/present are: RZA, GZA, Inspectah Deck, UGod, Ghostface Killah, Method Man, Raekwon, Masta Killa, Cappadonna, Ol Dirty Bastard.

I'd have to think more about where I'd rank them but I think it takes more than just having one classic album which some of the big names have.

Reaction score
It’s difficult to rank the RZA cause his skills are mostly on the production side of things so I won’t include him in this ranking. But I think GZA, Ghostface, Inspectah Deck, Method Man and Raekwon stand above the rest. Ol Dirty is also in his own category.

So with just those 5, I’m still having trouble.

To be continued...
The Saga continues...

cobainwasmurdered

Waiting for Kamala to honour bets since June 2020
Staff member
Reaction score

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The top three I think are pretty clearly GZA, Rae and Ghost. I would accept any combination of those three however you spin it. My personal top five would be GZA, Rae, Ghost, Method and Dek.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I saw GZA in concert and always liked his solo stuff the best.