Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Rick Moranis returns to acting...in a Mint Mobile commercial

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Covid is tough on everyone, man.

I do like how he poked fun at the fact that he really doesn't want to be on camera anymore.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I mean he could be in one of those super low rent parody movies so it could be worse than doing a commercial with a pretty big star. Like, you could've saw Rick Moranis debase himself in this movie if things went differently

MV5BMWRkNTE4NjYtN2RhYi00ZjFhLTk5ZTgtYjk3ODZmZWM1NDMwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
I love that 2 Canadians are in a commercial for an American cell company, owned by one of the Canadians. Rick is amazing. I'd love to see him back full time, but I get it. I still miss him.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
That's fucked up. Someone must of really hated Big Bully.

Also to lighten up the mood from a comedian I love getting punched, the Trailer screen cap on Youtube for Big Bully might be the most disturbing image I've ever seen

hqdefault.jpg

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
One on right does look uncannily look like our guy in Spaceballs. I don't think I could take multiple '80s/'90s comedy greats taking part in the failed insurrection.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Thankfully, our lord and savior Rick Moranis has aged 34 years (Well maybe not that much, our guy RM has aged really well) since Spaceballs and looks much older than this guy.