Soda thread

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Orange Vanilla Coke tasted like ass. I'm eh on Vanilla, but love Cherry so I'll have to see how this tastes.

Alfdogg

Alfdogg
I am currently in SW Illinois on a work trip, and have come across a soda known as Ski.

It is a lemon-orange flavored citrus soda. I'll probably be grabbing some for the trip home. There is also a cherry version (ala Code Red) but I've yet to come across that one. According to wikipedia, it is apparently sold in some parts of Indiana, but this is the first time I've ever seen it.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
God damn that’s some nostalgia right there. I’ve only seen these things down in the Tennessee area so I’m curious how they migrated to SW Illinois.

Alfdogg

Alfdogg
I managed to find some of the cherry kind before coming home, but it wasn't as good as I was expecting. I prefer the regular version.

Kageho

@DSookochoff
Had some Candy Apple Faygo the other day. Having an Apple Juice type pop that tasted like it had candies in it didn't sound appealing, but was actually pretty nice.

oldskool

oldskool
Is it just me getting old or did they fuck with the LiveWire formula? It doesn't have the citrus-y acid tang to it any more, feels like. Might have to move Code Red above it on my dew flavor preference rankings, which is a sentence i never thought i'd say.

oldskool

oldskool
You have a Mountain Dew flavor ranking and you aren’t sharing it?
baja blast, code red, liberty brew, holiday brew, dew-s-a, livewire, voltage, original green, new pitch black, sweet lightning, white out, original pitch black

i haven't been to a dollar general to try out Maui Blast, nor to a Speedway for Spark, nor to the southern US for Southern Shock.

AboveAverage484

Integral Poster
baja blast, code red, liberty brew, holiday brew, dew-s-a, livewire, voltage, original green, new pitch black, sweet lightning, white out, original pitch black

i haven't been to a dollar general to try out Maui Blast, nor to a Speedway for Spark, nor to the southern US for Southern Shock.
My favorite is and always will be "Game Fuel," whatever flavor that was.

oldskool

oldskool
I went out to visit my parents yesterday & picked up some Maui Blast from the local Dollar General on the way home. Tastes exactly like every other pineapple-flavored thing you can imagine. Not bad.