bps21

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I like how they got rid of the fat girl in between pictures

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score
BUTT said:
What if she starts really sexing it up like Jewel did when she made her dance album :-*

I called this two years and three days ago. Still can't wait to beat to Taylor's Maxim shoot. :)

Edwin

Integral Poster
Reaction score
That was actually just whimsical and precious, not sexed up.

Skywarp!

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I did, on mute.

The funny thing is, the video presents her "true, comfortable self" as the rock band scene in which she's wearing the black outfit and a bunch of everyday people are celebrating their own personal styles. However, despite the comic flailing, the video betrayed her most natural-looking state as the useless but popular cheerleader.

Incandenza

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It's just the snarky kind of bullshit so prevalent in a lot of online writing. In a sense it is just some guy with a blog.

2GOLD

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Just found the Taylor Swift CD and signed cover I won once from Deep Discount DVD when I entered every contest. I realized I have never listened to this CD once and I can't find a reason to put it in. Looking at the pictures inside of the cover is just fantastic though. Goes from full of life to purely depressing.

This goes up there with finding out my lady bought a Taylor Swift calendar and she hasn't listened to a Swift CD in four years. I'm wondering if she listened to this now.

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score
21082850_10154975227145369_1923593234421692327_o.jpg

Taylor now in her "striking back at the press" phase à la HIStory-era MJ. The odds of the sexed-up music video have never been higher.

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score
I laughed at Sheeran's swaggy quasi-rap. I don't know that I've ever consciously heard one of his solo songs, but I imagine they don't sound like that.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I guess she released a surprise album recorded during quarantine today that is her attempt at folk and indie music and it's supposed to be very good according to reviews. I might actually listen because I've always had a curiosity when a popular singer switches musical styles.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
With the "concert" movie I've sorta? deep-dived into her more recent catalog, thanks to my co-worker being a major Swiftie, starting with Red (Taylor's Version). I'm not a suddenly huge Swiftie but she's got some good stuff. I'm not that into 80s music so I'm actually looking forward to the 10/27 release of 1989 (Taylor's Version) to see how some of those songs turn out.

Of the albums I listened to my rankings: #1 - Red (Taylor's Version); #2: Midnights; #3: Lover; #4: 1989

My Top 5 favorite songs just on first listen were 1 - I Know Places; 2 - Message In a Bottle; 3 - State of Grace; 4 - Cruel Summer; and 5 - Cornelia Street. Other songs I liked: 22, Holy Ground, Sad Beautiful Tragic, All Too Well (10 Min Version), Blank Space, Miss Americana & the Heartbreak Prince, Lavender Haze (another top one for me), Question...?, Paris (another top one), and Would've, Could've, Should've.

I've found I really like 4-6 songs in an album and enjoy several others but don't like them as much to remember them. I wanted to like 1989 more than I did so I have a feeling that Taylor's Version could boost it ahead of Lover.