Diego Sanchez vs Craig White
Jim Miller vs Alex White
Irene Aldana vs Lucie Pudilova
Jared Brooks vs Roberto Sanchez
Geoff Neal vs Frank Camacho

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The main storylines going into this card are....

- Tyron Woodley being one of the most hated champions by fans at any weight class in recent memory coming off of two of the worst title fights in the history of the sport
- The nerves that everybody has surrounding Till not making weight which is not being helped by him publicly talking about his future move to MW
- Montano getting absolutely shellacked in her first title defence

So, good stuff.

HSJ

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Also, how sexy Karolina is (and a win here getting her another title fight against a girl she already beat).

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The UFC wanted Nico Montano to wear buckskin and war paint while doing media promotions.

This is a real thing.

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
Reaction score
This isn't the shittiest PPV offering they've put forth recently but the suck potential for both the main and co-main are insanely high. If you only paid attention only to the promotion that the UFC is doing for Valentina you'd think she's this finishing machine killer but she's not and Montano struggled in her title win against somebody in Roxy Modaffieri who's been fighting since 2003. The main event could be another patented T-Wood staring contest and the way Till fought against Wonderboy should not inspire confidence.

Having said that I'm interested in Price/Razak, Dodson/Rivera and Suarez/Carla. Davis can take a good beating so he's basically a sparring dummy for Zabit to practice on but I'm pissed Yair dropped out because I wanted Zabit to get a real test. Stamann and Aljo apparently legit hate each other so maybe that'll translate into a good fight but Aljo fights are usually pretty whatever.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not that enthused about this card and will probably watch it the next morning. I'll be rooting for Woodley for the first time ever, so that should be interesting.

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I don't like that Till got a title shot after missing weight and putting on the performance that he did against Thompson but I want 170 restored to its glory days and that will never happen with Woodley as champion. Scouser all day in this one.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
DmfKTtlX0AAVMMy.jpg

that weight cut

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
Montano has been transported to the hospital for undisclosed reasons. Co-main isn’t looking too good right now.

Zetterberg is God

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Youth N Asia said:
Montano has been transported to the hospital for undisclosed reasons. Co-main isn’t looking too good right now.

Officially cancelled as per Okamoto.

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
Brodypedia said:
70 bucks for this trash card? Yikes.

Yeah. This is a super hard one to sell. Kinda funny that Woodley has no undercard star power at all here. I’m sure it burns his ass

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I love how Till made weight looking emaciated as shit and fans are treating this like some kind of gigantic moral victory.

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
Reaction score
When did Woodley all of a sudden not become this giant pussy? He fights to not lose, not to win.

Staff member
Reaction score
He knocked out Robbie. If someone's going to stand and engage with him they're going to get iced. Till seems like the kind of fighter who will get in Woodley's face and try to bully him.

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Woodley was unwilling to engage with Maia when Damien was coming after him. His knockouts are reactionary, he's not the kind of dude who goes in guns blazing looking for the KO.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Pussy or not, I'll still root for Woodley over British white-trash Darren Till.

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
Reaction score
All of this bullshit at 170 happened because Condit got screwed against Lawler. Everything has gone downhill since.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
Maia would've been champ in that timeline :(

Till weighing a pound less than the limit, in his situation, is so bad. Even if he wins, very amateur-ish move that has effects on his health regardless.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
I know people are shitting on the main card but:

Tyron Woodley vs Darren Till- WW Championship
Jessica Andrade vs Karolina Kowalkiewicz
Abdul Razak Alhassan vs Niko Price
Jimmie Rivera vs John Dodson

is a solid main card with a genuinely interesting main event. The Zabit show is also worth watching, even if he's not fighting legit comp.

HSJ

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The WW division went down hill when Condit torqued his knee and Woodley was given a win.