Ricardo Lamas vs Calvin Kattar

Prelims (Fight Pass)

Angela Hill vs Xiaonan Yan
Bevon Lewis vs Darren Stewart
Kaitlyn Chookagian vs Joanne Calderwood

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I never wanted to be in a position to rely on Jessica Eye to make a fight exciting but hoo boy that fight is going to stink if she can't force Valentina to do something.

Staff member
Reaction score
Great card. Really looking forward to this one. Tuivasa vs Ivanov is a fat boy battle the likes of which I wish to watch.

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yan is probably going to dead Rivera really badly. Jimmie has always been kinda chinny and looked horribly gunshy against Aljo.

It is also my hopes that Munhoz can pull a fun fight out of Aljo and make him work.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I admire Cejudo trying to draw more than flies for one of the lighter weight divisions but I hope Moraes beats his ass.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
the funniest part about that to me was Moraes's reaction, like "WTF is up with this guy".

Henry looking all serious while he did that made it hilarious too. I would pick Moraes comfortably but I'm not sure about his defensive wrestling. Henry has always had issues hitting takedowns in MMA though. Moraes's wrestling defense hasn't really had the chance to be tested much. I'll still lean towards the bigger guy who has knocked out dudes that are better strikers than Cejudo.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
Also, Cowboy/Tony is the people's main event they say, and I'm inclined to agree. Should be 5 rounds. Cowboy never wins big fights, so I'd normally pick against him but TOny's absence as well as Cowboy's supposed newfound maturity make me feel like maybe he can pull it out. But Tony's striking defence is really underrated and he has the wrestling and grappling to keep up with Cowboy so I could see him wearing him down. Definitely fight of the night for me.

I think Shevchenko should win easily, and the oddsmakers agree.

Petr Yan has a chance to really cement his hype here and there are a lot of good fights on the undercard too. Really looking forward to this card.

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Suarez has been pegged from the start of TUF as the next champ and I hope she delivers. Nina seems like a great person and her comeback story would be incredible because years ago she was never somebody that people would have looked at as the next title challenger but I think Tatiana is going to work her.

Calderwood/Chookagian being the curtain jerker is kinda weird as far as card placement goes, especially considering if JoJo wins she could be the next title challenger at 125.

HSJ

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Lord of The Curry said:
Calderwood/Chookagian being the curtain jerker is kinda weird as far as card placement goes, especially considering if JoJo wins she could be the next title challenger at 125.

I have a personal investment in this fight and I can’t for the life of me understand why it’s the first fight in fight pass. Chookagian trains at my old gym and is engaged to my old wrestling coach, but I love JoJo so much. Can’t wait.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Great fight, but Aljo was just too skilled at using his length. Munhoz barely moved his head the entire fight and I thought his movements were fairly predictable. Still, I felt the danger was there for him to steal a win up until the final bell.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
That was one of the craziest knockouts ever. Glad Jessica is all right cause damn.

Then Valentina dancing to Daft Punk afterwards was hilarious and awesome.

Zetterberg is God

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Maybe just me but shoulder shrug to Cejudo winning. Greatest combat sports athlete of all time? Jesus Christ lol.

Staff member
Reaction score
I AM THE GREATEST COMBAT ATHLETE OF *voice cracks* all time

HSJ

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Zetterberg is Go said:
Maybe just me but shoulder shrug to Cejudo winning. Greatest combat sports athlete of all time? Jesus Christ lol.

He’s an Olympic Gold medalist (youngest in US history) and a two division champ that beat the crap out of his last two opponents after beating the pound for pound king.

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
Great fights overall tonight.

Didn’t pick Henry to win tonight. He’s showing new shit all the time. Looked amazing tonight. This probably kills 125 for good.

Staff member
Reaction score
He has to get that Joe B loss back before making any claim to anything.

Staff member
Reaction score
I will also say that the callout was absolutely embarrassing and I like the guy. Three guys coming off losses or who barely fight. Ducking contenders is what that sounded like to me.