Women's StrawweightFelice Herrigvs.Virna Jandiroba
FeatherweightT.J Brownvs.Daniel Chavez
Women's StrawweightAshley Yodervs.Lívia Renata Souza
HeavyweightChris Daukausvs.Parker Porter
FeatherweightKai Kamaka IIIvs.Tony Kelley

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
We will see. I know DC has been training like a madman but the vibe I get from his body language and stuff is that he's ready to retire pretty soon. I like both guys a lot and would be fine with either one winning.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Smart play by Bones. And it would probably be smart for Stipe because I think Frankie Murder obliterates him in the second fight.

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Chito Vera not getting a POTN bonus confirms that Dana is big mad that he derailed the hype train of O'Malley.

Happy that Kamaka and Kelley both copped FOTN, that shit was insane and both dudes fought with poise and skill well beyond two guys who were making their promotional debut.

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
He beat a hobbled guy. Maybe if he were beating the breaks off O’Malley leading up to the injury.

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The kicks that Vera threw is what gave O'Malley dead foot. Plus he beat him on the ground, it's not like Sean rolled his ankle and fell over and it was a bullshit TKO.

Mafuckas over here trying to discredit a clean victory SMDH.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It looked to me like he stepped on it wrong and it buckled but regardless of how it happened, I think Chito deserved a performance bonus

Staff member
Reaction score
Before Vera fucked up O'Malley's foot, he also looked like more than O'Malley's match. That dude was not gonna get finished like some of the scrubs O'Malley has fought.

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
Admittedly... I kinda watched the fight on YouTube. So the picture was a little zoomed in to avoid catching a copyright flag as quickly as it would otherwise. I was under the impression Sean hurt his own foot while moving around.

Staff member
Reaction score

Yep, Jones didn't wanna fight him while clean. I've never been more mad watching a fight than when DC was beating him and on the verge of doing something more with that, and got kicked in the head.

Now that DC's done, I think everyone can appreciate that those two guys are the best fighters to have fought each other. They both freight trained everyone else they fought at one point or another. DC has two losses at 40 years old, but the DC that ran a train on the heavyweight division wouldn't have lost to Stipe. And Jones fought that guy twice.

DC's best moment was probably when he completely dominated Josh Barnett after only 10 fights in the game. That was Barnett's 37th fight.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The Bigfoot Silva KO was really memorable since DC didn't really show the vicious standup skills at that point. Bigfoot also just came off beating Fedor and seemed like he was close to hitting the top level. And DC just absolutely obliterated him and made it look easy.