Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

What do you like to eat/drink while watching the WWE Network?

Mental Lee ILL

JN News
Reaction score
Right now, I'm watching the very 1st Clash Of The Champions, and next up, I'll be watching WrestleMania 4, while eating an extra large sausage pizza and drinking Pepsi. What do you like to eat/drink while watching WWE Network?

Staff member
Reaction score
Usually I watch it with dried cum on my hands so I don't eat anything

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score
A nice big cup of honey roasted roaches and beetles.

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score
The first time I watched Mania IV (it was in October '95, we joined a new video store and I chose it as my first rental because it was two tapes, thus making it the best available option) I had Ellio's pizza for lunch as I watched it. I don't remember any other lunches I had that year but I remember that for some reason. I had Ellio's a few years ago for old times sake and man does that shit suck! Not as much as Mania IV but still. I enjoyed them both at the time, however.

KOAB

KOAB
Reaction score
18 hard boiled eggs, big bowl of baked beans, couple of cheddar buns, and a liter of hawiian punch

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Nacho Cheese Doritos, Queso Cheese, and Cheese Whiz whilst in underwear

Alternately Sardines and Mayonnaise

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I have to pair mine. For example, if I am watching WCW, I broil a salmon with some asparagus. Attitude Era, I dig out the Beefaroni for accuracy to time period. Sometimes I will yell "mmmm beefy" as I chew that processed macaroni with my tears.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Grilled chicken and whiskey.

Usually 2/3 glass of whiskey. As I usually wake up the next morning out of chicken and plenty of whiskey.

I do love the WWE Network feature of rolling into the next year's PPV; puts passing out into perspective!

KOAB

KOAB
Reaction score
JN News said:
It's always cool to have fun while watching WWE Network.

Enjoying Life.

Agreed and now you can get paid for it.

https://wwecorp.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/wwecorp/job/Remote---Connecticut/Logger---TEMP_R0002290

Angle-plex

Integral Poster
Reaction score
brocklock said:
Nacho Cheese Doritos, Queso Cheese, and Cheese Whiz whilst in underwear

Alternately Sardines and Mayonnaise

Did Nacho Cheese flavor change it's recipe again? Tasted like garbage the last time I had them. I swear they change the taste every few years

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
bump this thread in time for all the big watching this weekend

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Been going to a buddy's house to watch Mania every year since 30 with a few fellow wrestling buddies (makes the insane runtime more bearable). He's getting married this year so this very much may be the last year he's hosting. We were actually set to go to MetLife but he had wedding shit to pay for and I didn't wanna go alone so I opted out. I'm sure it won't be the last time WM will be hosted in my area. I was actually around Barclays last night and they already had a merchandise kiosk open for fans which was cool.

Anyway, he usually makes some apps like mozzarella sticks, pigs in a blanket, fresh guac, wings, etc. and I help with beverages and chips etc. I'm sure we'll be ordering pizza at some time during the night.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
No joke. I have chewed bubble gum like a guy trying to quit smoking while watching this G1 Climax. Then I drink prebiotic digestive teas.

Nothin’ like Okada and healthy BMs to roll through the fall.

Mental Lee ILL

JN News
Reaction score
I like to eat Domino's, Papa Johns, Two Girls Pizzeria, and maybe even Pizza Hut with Pepsi with just about all the retro stuff on WWEN.