Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

What is the best part of Chex Mix?

What is the best ingredient of Chex Mix?

• Mini breadstick

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Rye chip

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Square pretzel

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Corn Chex

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Wheat Chex

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Circle pretzel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Hot debate on Twitter right now. In a result that is a shock to some and expected to others, RYE CHIP is the overwhelming consensus favorite. What does TSM think?

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I've always looked at Chex Mix like the '03-'04 Detroit Pistons. Individually, none of them are snack MVPs but they work together as a unit. If I had to pick one thought, it'd be the saltier Chex which IIRC is the wheat one.

alfdogg

Alfdogg
Reaction score
But how much better would Chex Mix have been if they drafted sesame sticks instead of mini breadsticks?

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I entered this thread excited because I just made Muddy Buddies for the first time when I spotted the recipe on my Chex box the other day. I can to remember the last time I ate traditional Chex Mix so I have no faith my vote should count.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Hot debate on Twitter right now. In a result that is a shock to some and expected to others, RYE CHIP is the overwhelming consensus favorite. What does TSM think?
I just saw a Facebook thread dedicated to hating rye chips and how they were the worst part of Chex Mix. Wild year even for fans of Chex Mix.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Kamala is echoing the tactics of our president and keeping the numbers for rye chip down to fit his own agenda.

My answer are the actual chex btw.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As someone who likes to take flatbread, fill it with sliced cheese and nuke it to make his own meltez cheese pocket things I can say that I will die for the Cheese Industry or at least die from it.