Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWE in the Time of the Pandemic (3/9/20 till ?????)

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Kamala Triple Post but New Day breaking up is really only worth it if Big E fulfills his destiny of being the Bruno/Hogan/Cena of this generation.

Dandy

Reaction score
Quick, think of any reason other than this guy is large for why he still has a job and opportunity. (I missed his NXT matches if he is surprisingly excellent.) He doesn’t have the look for me; he doesn’t have the moveset for me (unless it was shown in NXT); and more talents people that are smaller would not get the second chances.

HSJ

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Dandy

Reaction score
That wasn’t the lead up to him blowing up in the limo was it? That angle? I remember the money giveaways and the set falling with him and all, but I can’t place another reason he is acting like this.

By the way, it’s been long enough to recycle that angle, we need someone trying to kill Vince McMahon on television from things nearly falling on him and cars nearly running him over.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
That wasn’t the lead up to him blowing up in the limo was it? That angle? I remember the money giveaways and the set falling with him and all, but I can’t place another reason he is acting like this.

By the way, it’s been long enough to recycle that angle, we need someone trying to kill Vince McMahon on television from things nearly falling on him and cars nearly running him over.

It might of been right before. I remember after he lost the ECW championship, Vince had a nervous breakdown and started talking with a Southern Accent. One Raw had him sitting nearly catatonic in a rocking chair. My favorite moment is when he starts saying GIT GIT GIT .

As much as 2003 Vince McMahon is offensive and terrible, 2007 Vince was so insane it was great. Also before the nervous breakdown, he was wearing ridiculous hats and doo rags because he got his head shaved by a game show host.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score

Just what we need.

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
PWI confirmed WWE has re-signed Eva Marie and she will be at the tv tapings tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.