Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWE SuperCard! v6

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I feel Vader had one low level throwback but not positive. That card looks awesome though.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Rowan is the best freebie to get, short term, as hes the regular Goliath in RTG. I got Seth which I'm assuming is a pretty good card in the tier.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Like Charlie Brown getting the rock for Halloween, I got a Ziggler.

Foley 34 in RTG is a pro. Gonna cash in Battle Points now. Have enough for 3 34.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I cashed in my points for 4 34s in the tbg store. The only thing that I really cared about was female pros, and while I did get Ruby and Alexa, they were both singles.

Edit: So my fully leveled Seth Goliath beats all Titan event pros, but not the half heroic Sami. He probably will once I get his matches played though.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
fazzle said:
They said that the Batista LMS was going to be the last one for a while as they're attempting to fix the mode. Who knows how long that will actually be though
I'm not sure what needs to be fixed with LMS, unless they're trying to correct the reset loophole.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
My team won a Battleground just moments after the update launched, so it gave us a guaranteed WM34 card with the adjusted awards. I got a single Tyler Breeze.

Then I cashed in my Battle Points for three 34, as I had enough for that - Stone Cold #1, Finn #3 and Kofi #1.

Nothing useful at the moment.

My Dolph hasn't played any games yet but fully leveled he is ahead of all event pros from Titan aside from Sami, who I have no heroic on.

My Top 8 is considered Goliath + (LMS HHH, Full Heroic 34 Event Dunne, 34 Event AJ, 34 Event Bryan, 34 Event Nia and 34 Sasha - all pro except the LMS. I have two Blassic 34 supports and Momentum slots boosting the top three males.

RD is considered a little further into Goliath + while RD is about 1/4 into Goliath My Elimination Chamber is ranked at Goliath ++ but the Women's Rumble takes a steep drop to just being into 34 because it goes from lowest being a Titan Ember Moon Pro in Chamber to the extra cards being single 34 females and a couple Monster Pros.

I should be able to bump my RTG deck a little more because I am working on a second HBK 34 Pro but this is my deck for the week at this moment, just based on top ranked cards:

LMS HHH, WM 34 Event Pro Full Heroic Dunne, 34 Event Pro AJ, 34 Event Pro Bryan
34 Event Pro Jeff Hardy, 34 Pro Rock, 34 Pro HBK, 34 Pro Finn
34 Pro Seth, 34 Pro Booker, 34 Pro Joe, 34 Pro Jeff Hardy
34 Pro Gallows, Titan Event Pro Sami, Goliath Ziggler, Titan Event Pro Stone Cold

34 Event Pro Nia, 34 Pro Sasha, 34 Pro Mickie, Titan Event Pro Paige

Seth hasn't gotten the games boost yet, nor has my Dunne fully. Should have that HBK early on and as mentioned earlier, Foley will make another pro once I claim him but I will already be grinding for Goliaths at that point and not likely able to pull a low card to train him.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Shockingly got another Goliath pull just now - Rusev. I really have maybe played only 5 or 6 Elimination Chamber games with a couple extra picks coming from advancing in KOTR. Lucky early pull I guess.

One of my teammates was given Asuka as their tier pull, which is a really nice looking card.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Nice, congrats on the early pull. I'm just hoping to pull a Goliath somewhere during RTG

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
That was my hope too, so I was shocked. Hopefully you will have some quick luck.

I was starting to get fairly regular 34 pulls recently but it was getting to the point I was falling behind on training. Pretty soon will be at that point some of the lower ones won’t make my deck though, so guess it won’t matter.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
supposedly the Heroic tier cards are 34 Braun and Goliath Ohno, if anyone wants to feel like they are missing out on anything

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Shocked to get another Goliath board pull playing RTG today but sadly it was Ladder support card, one of the most useless supports... wouldn’t have even bad mad at a manager but this one makes me sad.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Based on stuff I'm seeing from the team and twitter, it sounds like the pull rate on support cards is way higher this tier. There's going to be a LOT of disappointment going around if that's true.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Interesting. Guy on my team who got Asuka pulled a Viktor this morning but that’s all I really heard.

I will say some of my complaining about card images being boring is changing. Ran into the Goliath cards of Rhyno and Billie Kay during RTG that both are great, in my opinion.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Right. A lot of have been strangely old and dull. Good example is the random old photo they used for the Tucker Knight Fusion too. On the flip side, Goliath Rhyno is the current crazed beard look.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I don’t know if there have been complaints on the matchmaking but I’m Goliath + and had to start hitting matches against regular Goliath teams a little before the halfway point in Rowan. AI keeps calling matchups that benefit the other deck despite my cards mostly being better.

I’m farther along than I expected to be at this point but given how narrow 3/6 games are, this is going to be long....

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Got my first Goliath pull after 164 resets in G+, Dean Ambrose. His card seems surprisingly weak.

Edit: is your RTG deck G+? Mine is currently Goliath at the I

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Just pulled Goliath Roman after 47 resets. So this far, including my freebie, I've pulled three Goliaths off the board. Seth, Dean and Roman. Can't wait for that all Shield event so that I can pro them!

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Congrats!

I screwed up because my deck is all over, my RTG deck was straight Goliath so it wasn't as bad as I thought. Got kinda far into Vader on +6 before switching to +2 and finishing Vader before bed last night. I had gotten another Goliiath support last night. This time Miss Elizabeth - Power and Speed at +1945 a piece so I didn't hate it.

My team won our first Goliath and I got Goliath Heath Slater from there with 34 Paige (a single) and Titan Matt Hardy (catalog pro, nowhere near deck). No complaints.

I got all low tier guys basically but thinking the guys I have are decent shots at being in events early due to that.

My latest Fusion opened up yesterday to be a 34 Peyton. So now I have 34 Lince, Billie and Peyton. Nice that I am close on both females but my next highest Fusion was a Summerslam 17 so will be a while til the next one...

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm not even attempting to get Vader because I won't have enough time over the rest of the weekend, so I'll also just be going for the regular Goliath next week in RD.

We won our first Goliath TBG last night too, and I got some pretty great rewards. G Finn and 34 Charlotte who will make my 4th 34 female pro.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Wow - those are some good pickups. I still need a fourth 34 level female. I've had more Goliath pulls off the board since Goliath dropped than 34. I got some 34s in packs and rewards but the only 34 I've pulled off the board since the tier change was a 3rd Jeff Hardy yesterday.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I got really close to getting the Heroic upgrade yesterday so was dumb enough to start spending credits but just ran out of time. I got down to like 267/290 but only had 12 minutes left, so there was no way to finish... Oh well.

Had been getting support pulls for the last couple Goliath pulls but I lucked out again and got another Goliath from TBG but another low one in Aiden English.

Was just playing Team RTG and got Goliath Akam off the board.

So Goliath I already have Event Vader, Heath Slater, Rusev, Dolph Ziggler, Rowan, English, Kassius Ohno and Akam with a Miss Elizabeth support and a Ladder support. Heath is actually not even done training toughness and still ranked better than fully leveled Rusev...

Speaking of bizarre rankings, did anyone else actually see for some reason Dash Wilder is the 5th best card in the tier? That was definitely interesting when I read a discussion on that online.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, gotta assume there's gonna be some kind of update to nerf Dash, there's no way they did that intentionally....probably.

You also have way more Goliaths than I have so far, Right now I'm at Seth, Dean, Roman, Rowan, Finn and Asuka.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
You got some nice ones though. With Heath being my best non-event... the only solace I am taking is that one of these lower card guys is more likely to be in an event earlier on than someone higher up the tier.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Dean Ambrose is actually WORSE than Rowan, so I'm hoping that he winds up in an event at some point in the near future.

I could see your Rusev being in the RD, since he's a low tier big man, assuming they use the same theme as they did in RTG.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
They've always been weird with rating Dean but that is weird Rowan is higher than him when Slater, Rusev and Dolph are higher than Rowan.

Yeah, I was thinking Rusev or maybe even English could sneak in an early event.

Always feel weird posting because I don't want to seem bragging but I managed to get another quick pull late last night squeezing in a few more team games before bed. I randomly picked up my phone when I couldn't sleep and pulled the Goliath Bray Wyatt off the board. So another maybe event one that is probably better than most of my Goliath. Bray and Akam are probably my top two but haven't been trained yet to know. Right now the untrained Bray and Akam are better than the almost half trained Ohno (just under 20 in every category when I stuck him in team play yesterday) and untrained English. English was better than Ohno when they were both untrained though.

Speaking of the Bray and the previous topic on how lazy they get with some of these cards, that Bray one is so lazy. I swear it looks like it is a backstage photo because it looks like he is wearing just a plain black shirt. With sleeves, like I can't recall him wearing on TV. Just weird because to me it looks like a picture of him out of character.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Just saw that picture of Bray and yeah...I don't remember him ever wearing that on TV.

Got my latest Goliath pull off the board after 91 resets so I'll still count that as early, and it was an Alexa so I'm happy with that. Definitely won't show up in an event any time soon (or...ever, probably) but it's still a good pull. I kinda hope that the next set of MITB cards are still WM34 tier (like they did that one time with Ultimate cards) so that I can say fuck it and use all my contracts on draft picks to get a lot more Goliath cards off the board. I'm up to 35k because I was uncharacteristically grinding for Carmella, until the new tier dropped and I decided to ignore MITB again.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Read that RD has 34 Goldust and Goliath Rhyno.

Went and retrieved my Battleground reward and got Goliath Rhyno.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Glad I didn't give in to my urges and waste my contracts on board picks. They're giving away a Goliath female (Alexa) on the very first MITB cycle of the tier