Integral Poster
Reaction score
Sequel incoming October 11, 2019.

https://twitter.com/Zombieland/status/1090345133319413760

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlW9yhUKlkQ

The cast seems way above this at this point tbh. And this doesn't look very good.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
It looks like it'll be enjoyable but I'm worried they've tried to be a little too self aware (e.g. the similar characters riff at the end of the trailer) and I'm not sure how I feel about the introduction of all these other human characters. Could spread the movie too thin trying to cover multiple locations/characters.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Despite my hesitations I ended up enjoying this. It's nothing out of this world, but Harrelson, Stone, and Eisenberg are all really charming and likable and have some great chemistry. Zoey Deutch was a great addition and stole a lot of scenes. The

subplot with Abigail Breslin leaving the group to be with a hippie was a bit of a miss though. The duel part with Thomas Middletitch and Luke Wilson wasn't that funny either although their fight with Harrelson/Eisenberg seemed filmed with only a few takes and was well done.

Basically just a fun way to spend 90 minutes with a ton of jokes packed in. Pretty good mid credits gag too.

RedJed

Rasslin' Rambler
Reaction score
I think I actually liked this more than the first one. It was so self-referencial to the first one to the point where you almost HAD to see Zombieland 1 back to back with this to fully get that experience. Especially the after/during the credits stuff.

All of the main characters also had better developed storytelling about each particularly I felt in this one too, whereas the first film kinda was getting you aware of the situations and personas, this one opened up their characters much more fulfilling. Things seemed arced for everyone too to where there may not be the idea of a third one on the table?

Really fun and quickly paced one all around. The creative zombie kills were a step up in this one too overall.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Just watched this. Luke Wilson and Tom Middletitch were easily the best part. Decent, but forgettable sequel.