Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

1 vs. 100 on XBox Live

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Fuck it. The general 360 thread is being taken over by 1 vs 100 talk, so let's just have a thread here.

We can post about general hilarity (like the 1 being disconnected, or everyone thinking that water freezes at 32C) or mark the hell out if we manage to make it in the Mob or even as the 1. So who's going to be playing in the game Saturday night?

Smues

Smuesicide
Staff member
Reaction score
I couldn't get into the game on Monday, and I won't be around for the Saturday beta. Damn you Bob Saget!

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Well, as I posted in the other thread, on the dashboard (and on xbox.com) they've posted the schedule for the rest of the month. Starting the 12th, they're gonna be doing games every single day, so you should eventually be able to get into one. I'm at work right now, or else I'd copy and paste the sched.

Scroby

Low rent Indy Referee
Reaction score
If I'm home on Saturday, I'll be hopefully playing. Though how does the time zones for playing the game work? Is it 5 o'clock Eastern so I have to online at 2:00 or is it just 5 o'clock for everyone?

Smues

Smuesicide
Staff member
Reaction score
I think if you look at them through your x-box it'll show you the time in your local time.

Broward83

Integral Poster
Reaction score
yeah, the 1vs100 (and I assume subsequent "Primetime" games) will show you the starting time of the game for whatever your local timezone is.

KingPK

KingPK
Reaction score
I'll probably be in the later 10PM game since I'm working a Saturday night for the first time in forever. I would imagine they will be running the beta for the rest of June and hopefully rolling out the real game next month.

Broward83

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It'll probably show that I'm on from around 6:30CST on, but it'll be my G/F on the system to basically get me into the games so that when I get home from work on Saturday I can just take over and play.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Game starts in 15 minutes. Get in early if you plan on playing, cause it'll probably fill up fast.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Goddamn, 3 games done in 15 minutes. This is going epic quick tonight.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
too bad I'm stuck playing beside people who don't have mics. Last time I managed to get seated right next to Broward. These people are boring.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah. Goddamned Mel Gibson, that question knocked me out of the mob.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Well we had our first taste of Extended Play tonight, and I have to say I really enjoyed it. It's one continuous 30 minute game where everybody is a member of the mob. It's on again tomorrow from 7 til...9:30, I think?

Hawkius Maximus

Integral Poster
Reaction score
1 vs. 100's live show was fun, but it felt like they wasted way more time then they did the first night. I'm not sure why, unless they actually did. It could have been because people kept failing in rapid fire that all the ads and breaks became annoying. Dunno, but it started to grate on my nerves a bit at the end.

KingPK

KingPK
Reaction score
Damn, my asshole is still bleeding from those questions during the 7:30 show. I mean, how much about the musical Rent am I supposed to know for this thing? They got me with that Hogan's Heroes question as well.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Goddamn, just scored 128,000 on the 8:30-9:00 extended play. My highest score yet.

M

Matt Young

I played from 4-4:30 Pacific time. Didn't get on the mic since I had a friend over. It was pretty fun. I would have played longer, but we ordered the WWE pay per view.

M

Matt Young

Everyone was in the mob during the extended play thing.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, but that post was during Saturday's live show Matt.

Scroby

Low rent Indy Referee
Reaction score
I'm about to jump on and play right now, if anyone is online.

Gamertag: Scroby

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I just MURDERED my old high score. 149,273 in the game that just ended.

Anyone been able to beat that yet in an extended play session?