2014 Live Attendance Phoenix Suns Blog Part II

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
He's probably sitting courtside to see those cute costumes up close

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
That's just me reacting to the hot lesbian telling me today she'd be into me if I got a sex change

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Some goon is flapping around like a bird to be cocky. He is wearing a Chris Paul Hornets jersey so clearly superfan

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I don't know which was worse. The people waiving at the jumbo tron like the camera was in there or the very large man excessively celebrating free burger

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Halftime show is little girls with whips.

These girls are way too young for kinky sex things and/or slavery

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I just saw the weirdo that was shouting HALL OF FAME at Jon Barry during shootaround.

Kewl

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Some lady just yelled Emilia that reminded me of yelling for Mr Estevez in A Night at the Roxbury

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Baby Shoes said:
Did not realize Ajinca was on this team until the other day, let alone starting. Love it, Kamala?
Yeah, I saw Anjica on some Pelicans highlight on NBATV and was amazed that he's still in the NBA in 2014! And doing pretty well! Red Claws Pride!

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
May need to tell the lady taking selfie to move the camera away from that face and more toward them titties

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
King Kamala said:
Baby Shoes said:
Did not realize Ajinca was on this team until the other day, let alone starting. Love it, Kamala?
Yeah, I saw Anjica on some Pelicans highlight on NBATV and was amazed that he's still in the NBA in 2014! And doing pretty well! Red Claws Pride!

Heard a lady speak French at him. That was something. Should I have name dropped you? Did he watch your public access show?

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Stiemsma just stayed at half court all warmups. He knows they don't play him ever. Too bad.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Brian Roberts just swung at Dragic.

He seemed like a nice guy too

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Don't know if anyone has this on ESPN but I have no idea how Goran got a T on that too...

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Looks like the beginnings of a peep/glory hole in men's room. Perfect cliffhanger for my phone to she on

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Baby Shoes said:
Heard a lady speak French at him. That was something. Should I have name dropped you? Did he watch your public access show?
Unfortunately, Anjica was long gone by the time the public access show.

Dragic and The Brow seem to be doing well for guys who weren't supposed to be playing tonight.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Falling apart down the stretch again.

These teams rely on those two so much. Unless this is James Harden in disguise.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Career high Goran and a win.

Very happy. Bring on Hawks.

PS rumor has it Bledsoe may be back Sunday...

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Anthony Davis career high too with his 32.

Also, brought my Kings Tyreke jersey hoping to get it autographed. He was only player to not come out. Found out he wasn't there because he was stuck in an elevator.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
The Slav Kravtsov era has ended...

Suns waive Slav and pick up Shavlik Randolph, who once wrote me a letter telling me he wanted to meet me someday.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Now's your chance!

There's an unusual amount of Shavlik Randolph talk about how big of a mistake it was for Ainge to let him go (IE more than one person saying this!) on a couple of the Celtics forums I lurk at. I guess it's Boston fans obsession with marginal white big men.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Shavlik is one of those guys who is never going to be a star but he will make the most of his opportunities. He wouldn't be a difference maker on the Celtics (especially the trash pile that the team is now) but he can help. Guessing with Plumlee looking spent that Randolph is coming in to get some more size, as they are still using Len lightly and have had to go really small past few games.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
viacheslav_kravtsov.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ohT6EBhh4o

Slava+Kravtsov+Los+Angeles+Lakers+vs+Phoenix+eU7H6H0zl7Xl.jpg

A4Jhel7CUAIBxuN.jpg

Slava_Kravtsov_Ukraine_All_Star_2012.png

6fc5a633d26467bc6ff16f22b85312c0.jpg

ScreenShot2012-11-30at2.56.47PM_crop_north.png

NEVER FORGET NEW YORK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKRn3qfIkLc

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
HOT-LANTA in town tonight and the Suns debut of SHAVLIK

Shav.png

Should I head to the arena now?

Maybe once I am done making my black armband for SLAV

Also, Boston Globe did a piece on Ryan McDonough - http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2014/03/02/first-year-ryan-mcdonough-has-suns-rising-before-their-time/NFWBHidqswIlPcRBZGiMvL/story.html

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Doubt Bledsoe is back today as rumored but apparently he did do the full practice yesterday.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Baby Shoes said:
Also, Boston Globe did a piece on Ryan McDonough - http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2014/03/02/first-year-ryan-mcdonough-has-suns-rising-before-their-time/NFWBHidqswIlPcRBZGiMvL/story.html
I really had no idea he was the son of famous Boston sportswriter Will McDonough and younger brother of former Red Sox announcer/current announcer Sean. I'm surprised there hasn't been more "FIRE AINGE! Bring McDonough back home!" talk amongst local sports talk but I imagine that'll happen when/if the Celtics don't get a good draft pick in the lottery.

Also there's another McDonough that works for the Arizona Cardinals. Wonder if there's a fourth McDonough somewhere that works for an NHL franchise.