Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

2020 NBA Conference Finals: A Whole New Ballgame, Still No Clippers!

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Here is the NBA playoffs schedule 2020 (all times are Eastern):

EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS
No. 3 Boston Celtics vs. No. 5 Miami Heat

Game 1: Heat 117, Celtics 114, OT
Game 2: Sept. 17, 7 p.m. (ESPN)
Game 3: Sept. 19, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)
Game 4: Sept. 21, TBD (ESPN)
Game 5: Sept. 23, TBD (ESPN)*
Game 6: Sept. 25, TBD (ESPN)*
Game 7: Sept. 27, TBD (ESPN)*
*If necessary

WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS
No. 1 Los Angeles Lakers vs. No. 3 Denver Nuggets

Game 1: Sept. 18, 9 p.m. (TNT)
Game 2: Sept. 20, 7:30 p.m. (TNT)
Game 3: Sept. 22, 9 p.m. (TNT)
Game 4: Sept. 24, 9 p.m. (TNT)
Game 5: Sept. 26, 9 p.m. (TNT)*
Game 6: Sept. 28, TBD (TNT)*
Game 7: Sept. 30, TBD (TNT)*
*If necessary

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Boston passed up several easy baskets inside to throw up 3 pointers and it bit them in the ass. Miami's too good to let them get their chances and Boston deserved to lose that one.

Staff member
Reaction score
I think the Nuggets are a more difficult series than the last one because Jokic forces us to keep a center on the floor at all times. It'll take 6 or 7 but I think we'll win.

Staff member
Reaction score
The Lakers just have the best team and the best two players left in the playoffs. It seems to be as simple as that at this point.

Staff member
Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Staff member
Reaction score
There’s been so many white busts in the last few years that a shitload of teams passed on the next Kyrie. Wild shit right there. Also this dude is in elite company. Derrick Rose and Magic are the only two other guys this young to score like this in the playoffs.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I wonder if Brad Stevens is on hot seat if Celtics lose tomorrow. He has been thoroughly outcoached by Spo this entire series.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
There’s been so many white busts in the last few years that a shitload of teams passed on the next Kyrie. Wild shit right there. Also this dude is in elite company. Derrick Rose and Magic are the only two other guys this young to score like this in the playoffs.

Saw this on Facebook. Brandon Jennings also did it, as a rookie.

120157513_4056629651022513_4807466970444990650_o.jpg

Reaction score
Just really hope people can get behind “I can be your Herro, baby” as a nickname

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I wonder if Brad Stevens is on hot seat if Celtics lose tomorrow. He has been thoroughly outcoached by Spo this entire series.

At least nationally Stevens has been pretty teflon to criticism and always mentioned around the top 3 coaches in the league when anyone wants to name random current NBA coaches. I think he'll stay around another year before ESPN and the national media turn on him.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I still think he's a very good coach but I've gotten creeping feeling after seeing him go against Nick Nurse last round and especially this round against Spo that he's not quite an elite coach. I don't even think he should get fired even if they get blown out (or lose another tight game) tomorrow but I definitely think next season should be the "now or never" season if it ends then.

Staff member
Reaction score
LeBron just two finals away from tying Bill Russell in appearances. Can't believe how well he played tonight.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Jimmy was probably my favorite NBA player for a 3 or 4 year stretch and I always believed in him and never wanted to trade him. He is still very underrated by Bulls fans and one of his big seasons as a Bull might of been better than the Rose MVP season statistically.

Also, Jimmy has said he really loved Chicago and wanted to stay here like a dozen times in various interviews. The Bulls even had a few young guys that could of been similar to some of the Heat players like Niko Mirotic who the Bulls never used properly. Let Niko shine more and use the large amount of money spent on two ball dominant players like Rondo and Wade on guys that fit with Jimmy more and in a different world this could've been the Bulls. Trading Jimmy Butler for Lauri Markkanen, Zach LaVine, and Kris Dunn is gonna end up being one of the worst trades in recent memory. GarPax choosing Fred Hoiberg over Jimmy Butler is also gonna be one of the worst decisions in recent memory. They are finally showing promise and this is the most I've been excited about them since 2012, but just one more time I have to say FUCK YOU BULLS FUCK YOU GARPAX!

Smues

Smuesicide
Staff member
Reaction score

I have a new hero.

Also, reporter should be fired/possibly have charges pressed against her. She pulled a guys mask off during a pandemic. He obviously didn't care, but thatsl should be a huge no no.