Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

2020 NBA Conference Semi Finals: A Whole New Ball Game (Presented By Disney)

Reaction score
Wow that's a nuclear take.

I would say Kawhi is a 3rd tier star.

Tier 1

LeBron

Tier 2

KD
Curry
AD

Tier 3

Other top stars including Kawhi

Tier 4

Jimmy Butts

Chills. He’s in that 2nd tier (arguably first). And Davis isn’t better than Kawhi.

Staff member
Reaction score
Chills. He’s in that 2nd tier (arguably first). And Davis isn’t better than Kawhi.

Hey man look at the All-NBA Teams that just came out, take it up with them.

In all seriousness, on offense they're basically the same. On defense AD is a god. I don't understand how someone could be this good of a defender. Kawhi's defense is great but we're talking about another level of defense with AD where you can't even take him to the rim. His defense is the main reason the Lakers are this good a team, and I was lucky enough to watch almost all of both these guys games this season, and I'm glad we got AD instead of Kawhi. Kawhi also takes off too many games and admittedly I'm biased against that shit.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
In all seriousness, on offense they're basically the same....
Nah, I call bullshit on that. Say whatever you want to about his decision making, but Kawhi Leonard can get his own shot. I don't trust Anthony Davis to get his own shot. They're nowhere close on offense.

alfdogg

Alfdogg
Reaction score
If we're assuming that Durant makes a 100% return from his injury, then I would consider him Tier 1.