2020 NFL Chat League: Draft 9/9 8 PM Eastern

cobainwasmurdered

CWM
Staff member
I've been summoned to a dinner with my father at the last second so unless I can find a way to change the time I will miss the draft.

cobainwasmurdered

CWM
Staff member

good draft!

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Considering I didn't show up due to work and tried to not have injured dudes, etc. on my list, I'm surprisingly okay with my team. There's a few spots I don't really like (Anthony Miller *barf*) but I really like the Clyde/Drake tandem at RB and Big Ben could be a big bounce back candidate if Pitt lets him sling the ball around.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
The lack of an apology from HQ is disturbing, I have always felt you possess sociopathic tendencies but this only verifies it.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Sundays don’t mean shit to us. You needed to be there for the draft and you didn’t show up, if you can’t be there for your chat Bros, then who the fuck can you be there for?

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Sundays don’t mean shit to us. You needed to be there for the draft and you didn’t show up, if you can’t be there for your chat Bros, then who the fuck can you be there for?

I think literally the last NFL Chat Draft I was actually available for was the 2017 one. Sorry but I let y'all know ahead of time I wouldn't be there.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Gonna be in chat tonight watching Clyde ball out like a beast for my team. Gonna beat down Krankor!

Gert

Integral Poster
Probably spent too much money on my Top 4 ($463), but it's interesting to see how you can construct a team in an auction draft. Although it takes longer time, auction is the best way to go.