Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

2020 NFL Draft

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
We're only halfway through the NFL Season and working our way towards the end of the college football season in a couple months.

Bill Belichick Scouting Notes on Defense per Daniel Jeremiah Podcast
Defend middle of the field first. Do not allow offense to run or pass inside. Pressure on the QB up the middle. Force them to go to the outside. Make sure you have a 3rd Down cover LB.
DE: All-Around players. Big, strong, and can run. Would rather have the bigger, stronger guy than the faster guy to stop the run & substitute in for the pass rush.
#1: Cannot get knocked off LOS. #2: Size over Speed at DE. #3: Pressure up the middle on QBs can cause more problems than guys running around the corner. #4: Frame & Growth potential are very important.
DT: Need explosive quickness. Can play well in a fairly confined space. Explosion, power, quickness, leverage.
ILB: Has to play in close quarters. Instinctive, explosive tackler. Can face up and knock guys back. Good blitzers, must be football smart. Don't need great intelligence, need instincts. Quickness, aggressiveness, leverage, explosive power.
OLB: Big, rangy guy if you can get them. Usually 1st Rounders but settle for guys who can stay on the line. Long arms, quick hands. OLBs need size, speed, and athletic ability.
CB: Tackle and force guys. Cannot put guys on the field who cannot tackle. Intelligence on defense not a great factor. DBs have to work well together like an offensive line. Teamwork and unselfishness.
FS/SS: Tacklers, at least 200 pounds. Need range with 2 deep safeties. Do not need mental giants. Have to be able to cover man to man. Ball skills and judgement are essential.

19 QBs, 23 RBs, 40 WRs, 17 TEs, 27 DEs, 20 DTs, 30 LBs, 27 CBs, 12 S = 215 Players

QB Rankings
RB Rankings
WR Rankings
TE Rankings
DE Rankings
DT Rankings
LB Rankings
CB Rankings
S Rankings

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Notes: These are just rankings in order, not that I necessarily think Player B has a steep dropoff after Player A

2020 NFL Draft QB Rankings 27 Ranked
QB Tua Tagovailoa (Alabama) 6'0" 217: Plays within the system. Very accurate at all 3 levels of the playing field, especially on deep balls. 1.05 Miami Dolphins
QB Jalen Hurts (Oklahoma) 6'1" 222: Lot of Russell Wilson in his game. Learned multiple offenses and flourished. 2.21 Philadelphia Eagles
QB Joe Burrow (LSU) 6'4" 221: Smart, takes what the defense gives him and doesn't overthink it. Josh Allen in him as a runner when faced with pressure in the pocket. 1.01 Cincinnati Bengals
QB Anthony Gordon (Washington State) 6'2" 205: Reminds me a lot of Jimmy Garoppolo. May have the best touch/accuracy on deep throws in this class. Makes multiple reads, progresses through options. Mike Leach's best NFL QB prospect ever.
QB Jake Fromm (Georgia) 6'2" 219: Flashes touch and accuracy at all 3 levels. Didn't need to do much at Georgia but capable of multiple reads when in pocket. The type of QB who is a 2nd or 3rd Round pick, flourishes in the NFL, and people wonder how they "missed" on him e.g. labeling him as just a game manager. 5.22 Buffalo Bills
QB Justin Herbert (Oregon) 6'6" 236: Can make any throw on the field. Made a lot of great throws in tight windows, sometimes as a result of throwing late to his receivers. Some questions if he can adapt to the speed of the NFL if this is already a factor at the college level. 1.06 Los Angeles Chargers
QB Jacob Eason (Washington) 6'6" 231: Biggest arm since Matthew Stafford. Like Stafford, can trust his arm too much and look for the home run over the easier pass that extends the drive. 4.16 Indianapolis Colts
QB Steven Montez (Colorado) 6'4" 231: Rocket for an arm. Board Climber. Flashes some ability to move in pocket. One of the faster releases in this class.
QB Jordan Love (Utah State) 6'4" 224: Type of QB who head coaches salivate over, oozes potential but may already be who he is as a QB. Similar skill set to Montez whom I prefer. 1.26 Green Bay Packers
QB Jake Luton (Oregon State) 6'7" 230: Faster than size suggests. Solid arm but prone to underthrowing deep balls. Accurate, mostly makes good decisions. Sleeper. 6.10 Jacksonville Jaguars
QB Shane Buechele (SMU): Clone of Case Keenum. Flashes good touch and accuracy when throwing deep but average arm otherwise.
QB Shea Patterson (Michigan) 6'1" 212: Fits the profile of a developmental 6th or 7th Round QB project. Flashes touch and accuracy but lacks arm strength. Played in "Pro System" under Jim Harbaugh, which will give him credibility.
QB Sam Ehlinger (Texas): Competitor. May only have an average arm for the NFL level but could be successful in a system that asks him to go horizontal more than stretch the field.
QB Brian Lewerke (Michigan State) 6'2" 213: Flashes touch and accuracy but more Brian Hoyer than Kirk Cousins.
QB Kellen Mond (Texas A&M): Good arm. Better ability as a runner than as a pocket QB. Strikes me as a later round pick like a 6th or 7th Round who can develop on the bench.
QB James Morgan (FIU) 6'4" 229: Prototype NFL size and above average arm strength. Some Nick Foles to him. 4.19 New York Jets
QB Cole McDonald (Hawai'i) 6'3" 215: Flashes drive and touch when throwing deep. Home run hitter. Really fast as a runner. Some questions due to benching in 2019. 7.10 Tennessee Titans
QB Stephen Calvert (Liberty) 6'1" 180: Wonky release. Flashes some ability to throw at the NFL level but may be a 7th Round/Priority Free Agent.
QB Jamie Newman (Wake Forest)
QB Khalil Tate (Arizona) 6'0" 217: Tailor made to convert to WR. Could be a weapon at the position.
QB Kaleb Barker (Troy) 6'0" 196: Good as a runner. Probable convert to WR at the NFL level with potential to stick in the right system. Sleeper position change.
QB Kelly Bryant (Missouri) 6'3" 229: Raw as a pocket QB for the NFL. Good athletic ability in tight space. Kind of a tweener but athleticism could get him converted to WR.
QB Nate Stanley (Iowa) 6'4" 235: Good college QB who may stick for a year or two at the NFL level. Flashes touch but possesses an average arm for the NFL level. 7.30 Minnesota Vikings
QB Ian Book (Notre Dame): Can flash some zip on throws but may be better served switching to WR. Runs tough and has enough speed to make the conversion.

Kageho

@DSookochoff
Reaction score
Looks like this will be a fun QB class, I think. From 1 to 7, I could see any of them going as the first QB, just because of potential or what have you.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Fromm has been a borderline game manager this year. Georgia likes to run the ball, but I'm seeing him more as a longterm backup. I'd put Burrow for sure and probably Ehlinger above him. Gordon probably ends up being the 5th QB off the board.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
This is an intersting class though. A lot of NFL teams need a QB. Teams like the Saints and Chargers are in the market for an heir to their QB position. Depending on injuries and combine results, their should be 8 to 9 taken in the first 3 rounds. Five to six in round one alone.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Krankor said:
This is an intersting class though. A lot of NFL teams need a QB. Teams like the Saints and Chargers are in the market for an heir to their QB position. Depending on injuries and combine results, their should be 8 to 9 taken in the first 3 rounds. Five to six in round one alone.

Yeah, it also depends on which juniors declare. Teams which need QBs: Miami, Tennessee (Mariota is a FA in 2020), Tampa Bay (Winston is a FA in 2020), Chicago (Trubisky is signed through 2020 with a 5th Year option for 2021), Pittsburgh (Big Ben's signed through 2021, Mason Rudolph was a 3rd Round pick), and LA Chargers (RIVAS is a FA in 2020, Easton Stick was a 5th Round pick). That's a pretty solid 6 teams right there.

Some teams like Cincinnati (Ryan Finley was a 4th Round pick) and New Orleans (Drew Brees is signed through 2020 but Bridgewater is signed through 2021) may select a QB but I don't know if they'll go for a 1st or 2nd Round one unless a high ranked talent drop into their laps.

Other teams like Washington and Denver invested high picks in Haskins and Drew Lock respectively while Jacksonville has seemingly found their franchise QB in Gardner Minshew. Most of the other teams in the NFL are pretty set with their starting QBs.

A couple dark horse teams? Seattle. Russell Wilson will be 31 next year and is signed through 2024. Pete could be looking to start grooming a backup to take over there. Also Detroit has Stafford who'll be 32 next year and is signed through 2022. Detroit could save $23 Million in 2022 by trading him after June 1st with no dead cap money.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Updated my QB Rankings. Burrow's climbed for me and I still like Anthony Gordon more than Justin Herbert. Stephen Calvert's a real sleeper to keep an eye on. If his mechanics can be refined a bit, he could be a surprise at the NFL level.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Brother I know people like to assume Bengals are dumb and believe me they have shown much evidence to support this but they aren’t so enamored with a god damn 4th round selection, whom they waited half a season into a winless effort to throw out that they’d not take any of these highly touted selections that will be available to them with their overall number one pick.

This isn’t 1999 anymore, teams have no problem moving off a guy this quick. Look no further than the Arizona Cardinals with what they did with Rosen/Murray. Washington will/should happily cut bait with Haskins if it means landing a top talent

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Hawk 34 said:
Brother I know people like to assume Bengals are dumb and believe me they have shown much evidence to support this but they aren’t so enamored with a god damn 4th round selection, whom they waited half a season into a winless effort to throw out that they’d not take any of these highly touted selections that will be available to them with their overall number one pick.

This isn’t 1999 anymore, teams have no problem moving off a guy this quick. Look no further than the Arizona Cardinals with what they did with Rosen/Murray. Washington will/should happily cut bait with Haskins if it means landing a top talent

You're right that they'd probably take Tua or Herbert with their 1st Round pick. With that said, I could've also seen them getting to say 3-13 (wins over the Jets, Dolphins, and say an upset of the Browns in Week 17) and being in a spot where they'd get stupid and take somebody like a Chase Young due to being say the 4th or 5th pick.

Teams like Washington, at best, are gonna be finishing the year off at like 2-14. Miami, Jets, Atlanta, and the Giants could all vary wildly from going 2-14 to winning maybe 4 or even 5 games.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
RB Rankings
Jonathan Taylor (Wisconsin) 5'10" 226 – Stud. 2.09 Indianapolis Colts
Ke’Shawn Vaughn (Vanderbilt) 5'10" 214 – The best vision amongst RBs in this class. Sleeper. 3.12 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
D’Andre Swift (Georgia) 5'8" 212 2019 Shoulder Injury – Looks like a man among boys in college. Adrian Peterson vibes. 2.03 Detroit Lions
Xavier Jones (SMU) 5'10" 208 – Fantastic balance with long speed. Etienne may get more hype but Jones has a better overall package IMO.
Travis Etienne Jr. (Clemson) – May have the fastest burst through the hole in this class. CJ Spiller vibes, in that he has questionable vision but ‘wins’ through pure speed.
J.K. Dobbins (Ohio State) 5'9" 209 2.23 Baltimore Ravens
Clyde Edwards-Helaire (LSU) 5'7" 207 – Has the traits but short height hinders him. I don’t think physicality can translate to NFL. 1.32 Kansas City Chiefs
Darrynton Evans (App State) 5'10" 203 – Sleeper. Shifty ala Tarik Cohen. 3.29 Tennessee Titans
Javon Leake (Maryland) 6'0" 215 - Better than Ty Johnson, whom I really liked last year.
Tra Barnett (Georgia State) 5'8" 191 – Has good vision. Won’t be a game changer but an ideal #2 or #3 RB.
Jonathan Ward (Central Michigan) 5'11" 195 – Runs bigger than his size. Good committee back.
Lamical Perine (Florida) 5'11" 216 - Plays well in space, especially leaking out as a receiver. May not be more than a 3rd Down RB but has the speed to do well in that role. Dion Lewis vibes. 4.14 New York Jets
Rakeem Boyd (Arkansas) 6'0" 213 – Weapon in receiving game. Good initial burst but lacks breakaway speed.
Joshua Kelley (UCLA) 5'11" 212 4.06 Los Angeles Chargers
A.J. Dillon (Boston College) 6'0" 247 2.30 Green Bay Packers
Najee Harris (Alabama)
Eno Benjamin (Arizona State) 5'9" 207 - Reminds me of Danny Woodhead. Will get some carries but more of a receiving RB than inside the tackles at the NFL level. 7.08 Arizona Cardinals
Cam Akers (Florida State) 5'10" 207 – Not a fan. Has just average burst through the hole from a stop. 2.20 Los Angeles Rams
LeVante Bellamy (Western Michigan) 5'9" 192
Zack Moss (Utah) 5'9" 223 – Seeks contact but some questions about long speed at NFL level. 3.22 Buffalo Bills
Rodney Smith (Minnesota) 5'10" 210
Kylin Hill (Mississippi State) - Good fit for a Zone blocking scheme but looks like a #3 RB otherwise.
DeeJay Dallas (Miami) 5'10" 217 - Good vision and speed but doesn't seem to like contact. 4.38 Seattle Seahawks
Tony Jones Jr. (Notre Dame) 5'10" 220
Benny LeMay (Charlotte) 5'8" 221
Tre Harbison (Northern Illinois)

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Jordan Love has declared for the NFL Draft with some calling him a 1st Round pick with Patrick Mahomes vibes (mostly due to his arm strength and ability to throw from different angles). I'm not nearly as high on him in part because he stares down receivers and gives me Jameis Winston vibes.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Wide Receivers
Jerry Jeudy (Alabama) 6'1" 193 – Randy Moss-like size/speed combo. Swagger. Stud. 1.15 Denver Broncos
CeeDee Lamb (Oklahoma) 6'2" 198 – Stud. Strikes me as a taller Dante Hall type. Playmaker. 1.17 Dallas Cowboys
Lavisha Shenault Jr. (Colorado) 6'1" 227 - May have the best hands in this class. Can get behind coverage, deceptively fast. Gonna be good. 2.10 Jacksonville Jaguars
Antonio Gandy-Golden (Liberty) 6'4" 223 – A clone of Larry Fitzgerald. Total fighter after the catch. A dawg. 4.36 Washington Redskins
Van Jefferson (Florida) 6'1" 200 – Reminds me of Anquan Boldin or DeAndre Hopkins. Very good. Not as fast but big, physical, and NFL ready. 2.25 Los Angeles Rams
Brandon Aiyuk (Arizona State) 6'0" 205 – Burner. Good route runner and very physical for his size. 1.25 San Francisco 49ers
Jalen Reagor (TCU) 5'11" 206 - Gonna be good. Deep speed and return ability. Big play factor. 1.21 Philadelphia Eagles
KJ Hamler (Penn State) 5'9" 178 - May be the fastest WR in this class. Plays much tougher than his size. Good in all facets. Will be 3rd WR by most people, I just prefer the others above him. 2.14 Denver Broncos
Henry Ruggs III (Alabama) 5'11" 188 - Speed demon. Good ability after the catch but his hands are spotty at times and he's prone to body catching. A little overrated by some in my book. 1.12 Las Vegas Raiders
Tyler Johnson (Minnesota) 6'1" 206 – Great route runner. Reminds me of Antonio Brown on the field, especially after the catch. Big play threat. 5.16 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Devin Duvernay (Texas) 5'10" 200 – One of my favorites. Constant separation from DBs. Smooth. 3.28 Baltimore Ravens
John Hightower (Boise State) 6'1" 189 – Pure weapon with the ball in his hands. Mecole Hardiman in the NFL vibes. 5.23 Philadelphia Eagles
Tee Higgins (Clemson) 6'4" 216 – Big body with speed. Not as good as DeAndre Hopkins but he’s legit. 2.01 Cincinnati Bengals
Justin Jefferson (LSU) 6'1" 202 – Good. Reminds me more of Jarvis Landry than Odell Beckham. 1.22 Minnesota Vikings
Lynn Bowden Jr. (Kentucky) 5'11" 204 - Really good, jack of all trades type as a RB/WR/Returner. Best fit at the NFL level is probably as an inside slot WR but he can be a weapon with the right OC. 3.16 Las Vegas Raiders
Lucky Jackson (Western Kentucky) 6'0" 179 – Sleeper. Great concentration, good hands. Limited to a possession guy at the NFL level but could carve out a decent career in the right system. Think Wayne Chrebet.
James Proche (SMU) 5'11" 201 – Good speed in intermediate area. Has some Emmanuel Sanders in his game. 6.22 Baltimore Ravens
Donovan Peoples-Jones (Michigan) 6'2" 212 - Similar profile to Pittman Jr. Straight line speed who offers 4 down ability. May lack wiggle but good chance to be productive in the NFL. Flashes hands and adjusts to the ball well. 6.08 Cleveland Browns
Michael Pittman Jr. (USC) 6'4" 223 – Good straight-line speed. Good hands. High points ball. Bad route runner. Boom/Bust potential. 2.02 Indianapolis Colts
Bryan Edwards (South Carolina) 6'3" 212 – Competitor. Reminds me of USC’s Steve Smith. 3.17 Las Vegas Raiders
K.J. Hill Jr. (Ohio State) 6'0" 196 – Solid. Doesn’t pop but looks like a #2 or #3 at the NFL level. 7.06 Los Angeles Chargers
Kendall Hinton (Wake Forest) 5'10" 193 – Can do some damage after the catch as a slot receiver. Good #2 or #3 possession type.
Easop Winston Jr. (Washington State) 5'11" 192 – Good route runner, good hands. May be better NFL WR than College.
Kirk Merritt (Arkansas State) 6'0" 208 – Good deep speed and legitimate quicks after the catch. Reminds me of a lesser Golden Tate.
Isaiah Coulter (Rhode Island) 6'2" 198 - May be more a straightline receiver than quicks. Flashed ability in the open field against Virginia Tech and has some deep speed to his game. 5.26 Houston Texans
Cedric Byrd II (Hawaii) 5'9" 175 – Better route runner than Ward but lacks his pure speed vertically. Has a better chance to stick IMO.
Jauan Jennings (Tennessee) 6'3" 215 – Good size and speed. May be a better athlete than football player though. 7.07 San Francisco 49ers
Joe Reed (Virginia) 6'0" 224 – Immediate impact starter as a return man. May end up just being a 4th or 5th WR on an NFL team. 5.05 Los Angeles Chargers
Quartney Davis (Texas A&M) 6'1" 201 - Flashes speed after the catch. Body catcher. Some questions about physicality after the catch (desire is there but body isn't).
Marquez Callaway (Tennessee) 6'1" 205 – High points the ball well. Reminds me of Cordarrelle Patterson. Body catcher.
JoJo Ward (Hawaii) 5'9" 167 – Short but legit deep threat. May lack the agility quicks to stick as a slot receiver though.
Antonio Gibson (Memphis) 6'0" 228 – Can start as a return man. Possession type at the NFL level IMO. 3.02 Washington Redskins
Siaosi Mariner (Utah State) 6'1" 195 – Has some Allen Lazard in his game but Lazard was faster.
Collin Johnson (Texas) 6'6" 222 – Not as good as Marquez Valdes-Scantling but reminds me of him. 5.20 Jacksonville Jaguars
Denzel Mims (Baylor) 6'3" 207 – Reminds me of Breshad Perriman at times. I don’t think he has the deep speed for the NFL. Gets by mostly on his size. 2.27 New York Jets
Omar Bayless (Arkansas State) 6'1" 212 – Not as high on him as others. Strikes me as a JAG receiver propped up against lower competition.
Quez Watkins (Southern Miss) 6'0" 185 - Lanky frame. High points the ball well. Above average after the catch for college but strikes me as a JAG at the NFL level. Think he lacks the deep speed. 6.21 Philadelphia Eagles
Chase Claypool (Notre Dame) 6'4" 238 – Body catcher at times. Average straight-line speed and average burst after catch. Size/Box Out ability is his strength but there’s better big body receivers in this class.May shift to TE at NFL level. 2.17 Pittsburgh Steelers
Arthur Jackson III (Eastern Michigan) 6'0" 196 – Flashes some ability to go up and get it despite his size. Average athletically and may struggle to get separation at the NFL level. Could carve out a career as a depth guy.
Brandon Arconado (Washington State) 6'0" 183 – Average after the catch. Possession guy in the mold of Justin Hardy.
Hasise Dubois (Virginia) 6'2" 215 – Average athletically. Slow burst when accelerating from a stop. Could stick as STer.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Tight End Rankings
Cole Kmet (Notre Dame) – Has the speed to stretch the seam. May have been under-utilized at Notre Dame. Possibly a better NFL TE than collegiate TE. 2.11 Chicago Bears
Hunter Bryant (Washington) – Prototype as a receiving TE. Speed after the catch and a threat downfield. Some Aaron Hernandez in him on the field. Best hops in this class.
Cheyenne O’Grady (Arkansas) – More speed than expected for his size. Total fighter after the catch like a Rob Gronkowski. Dawg.
Albert Okwuegbunam (Missouri) – Good release off line of scrimmage. Great adjuster to the ball. Has enough speed to make some plays at the next level but not a Vernon Davis style burner. 4.12 Denver Broncos
Adam Trautman (Dayton) – Good speed overall. Lots of potential but not as good as Dallas Goedert. 3.41 New Orleans Saints
Brycen Hopkins (Purdue) – Speed after the catch, big play potential at next level. Lacks wiggle to make guys miss but has nose for end zone when it is in sight. Won’t be a big tackle breaker ala Gronkowski or Kittle. 4.30 Los Angeles Rams
Devin Asiasi (UCLA) - Has speed to stretch the seam and a little Gronk in his game after the catch. Somewhat of a lumberer. 3.27 New England Patriots
Colby Parkinson (Stanford) – Similar makeup and style to Hopkins. May have more speed in general but Hopkins flashed more for me. 4.27 Seattle Seahawks
Mitchell Wilcox (USF) – Slow after the catch but can get up the seam and adjusts to the ball well. Potential sleeper in the right system. Fiery on the field.
Thaddeus Moss (LSU) – Has legit speed and size package but a bit more raw than most in this class. Could end up being the best TE in this class or overmatched at the NFL level by coasting on his last name.
Josiah Deguara (Cincinnati) – Size may shift him to FB at the next level but has Kyle Juszczyk written all over him. 3.30 Green Bay Packers
Sean McKeon (Michigan) – Has speed to make some plays after the catch at the NFL level. Not used well at Michigan IMO. Deep sleeper.
Jared Pinkney (Vanderbilt) – Flashes speed in space after the catch but can struggle with separation downfield. An enigma as far as how he projects to the NFL. Could be a sleeper if a team can scheme him as a space TE.
Dominick Wood-Anderson (Tennessee) – Raw as receiver but may be best run blocker in class. Alge Crumpler vibes.
Dalton Keene (Virginia Tech) - Willing blocker. A lot of his routes were chips & leaks into the flats but flashed speed here and there. Tends to 'build up' speed after the catch. 3.37 New England Patriots
Giovanni Ricci (Western Michigan) – Good 2 way TE. May have a Jesse James like role in the NFL.
Charlie Woerner (Georgia) – Solid blocker in the run game with ability to stick as a 3rd TE in-line blocker. 6.11 San Francisco 49ers
Charlie Taumoepeau (Portland State) – May be a better blocker than receiver. Just average speed. Some Dwayne Allen in him.
Joey Magnifico (Memphis) – Solid as a receiver but doesn’t flash like the upper tier for me.
Harrison Bryant (FAU) – Not a threat after the catch but could be a serviceable #2 possession type. 4.09 Cleveland Browns
Noah Togiai (Oregon State) – Flashes a little bit but a far lesser version of Jared Pinkney for me.

Staff member
Reaction score
We need to do whatever it takes to draft Isaiah Simmons. Next Sean Taylor.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
The NFLPA Collegiate Bowl is tonight at 7 PM on the NFL Network. Also RB Travis Etienne is surprisingly returning to Clemson for his Senior Year.

There are some notable offensive players in this game: QB Brian Lewerke, RB Cam Scarlett, RB Johnathan Ward, WR Omar Bayless, WR Kirk Merritt, and TE Cheyenne O'Grady.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Defensive Ends
Chase Young (Ohio State) 6'5" 264 1.02 Washington Redskins
A.J. Epenesa (Iowa) 6'5" 275 2.22 Buffalo Bills
Jonathan Greenard (Florida) 6'3" 263 Pure speed. If he can get coached up in technique, he could be Chandler Jones. 3.26 Houston Texans
Yetur Gross-Matos (Penn State) 6'5" 266 Wins with strength and hands. May lack flexibility to bend/dip. 2.06 Carolina Panthers
Terrell Lewis (Alabama) 6'5" 262 3.20 Los Angeles Rams
Jason Strowbridge (North Carolina) 6'4" 275
Bradlee Anae (Utah) 6'3" 257
Jabari Zuniga (Florida) 6'3" 264 3.15 New York Jets
Khalid Kareem (Notre Dame) 6'4" 268
Nick Coe (Auburn) 6'5" 280
Joe Gaziano (Northwestern) 6'4" 282 Big upside if he can lose 10-15 pounds at the NFL level and get faster.
Jonathan Garvin (Miami) 6'4" 263
Darrell Taylor (Tennessee) 6'4" 267 2.16 Seattle Seahawks
Kenny Willekes (Michigan State) 6'3" 264
Nasir Player (East Tennessee State) 6'5" 261
Alton Robinson (Syracuse) 6'3" 264
RonDell Carter (James Madison) 6'3" 265
D.J. Wonnum (South Carolina) 6'5" 258
Tyshun Render (Middle Tennessee) 6'3" 256
Trevon Hill (Miami) 6'3" 248
Alex Highsmith (Charlotte) 6'3" 248 3.38 Pittsburgh Steelers
Trevis Gipson (Tulsa) 6'3" 254
Christian Rector (USC) 6'4" 270
James Smith-Williams (NC State) 6'4" 265
Kendall Coleman (Syracuse) 6'3" 257 - Good effort/competes hard but can get washed out at LOS.
Bryce Sterk (Montana State) 6'4" 262
Delontae Scott (SMU) 6'4" 246

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Defensive Tackles
Derrick Brown (Auburn) 6'5" 326 1.07 Carolina Panthers
Javon Kinlaw (South Carolina) 6'5" 324 1.13 San Francisco 49ers
James Lynch (Baylor) 6'4" 289
Davon Hamilton (Ohio State) 6'4" 320 3.09 Jacksonville Jaguars
Neville Gallimore (Oklahoma) 6'2" 304 3.18 Dallas Cowboys
Marlon Davidson (Auburn) 6'3" 303 2.15 Atlanta Falcons
Jordan Elliott (Missouri) 6'4" 302 3.24 Cleveland Browns
Ross Blackstock (TCU) 6'3" 290 2.08 Houston Texans
Rashard Lawrence (LSU) 6'2" 308
Raekwon Davis (Alabama) 6'6" 311 2.24 Miami Dolphins
Josiah Coatney (Ole Miss) 6'3" 308 - Sleeper. Sets new LOS every snap.
Larrell Murchison (NC State) 6'2" 297
Raequan Williams (Michigan State) 6'4" 308
Justin Madubuike (Texas A&M) 6'3" 293 3.07 Baltimore Ravens
Tyler Clark (Georgia) 6'3" 300
Kevin Thurmon Jr. (Arkansas State) 6'1" 294
Darrion Daniels (Nebraska) 6'3" 311
Benito Jones (Ole Miss) 6'1" 316
McTelvin Agim (Arkansas) 6'3" 309 3.31 Denver Broncos
Robert Windsor (Penn State) 6'4" 290

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Compensatory Picks announced: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001105772/article/patriots-earn-leaguehigh-four-2020-comp-selections

Patriots got 2 3rd Rounders and 2 6th Rounders. Philadelphia got 1 3rd Rounder and 2 4th Rounders. Seattle got 1 3rd Rounder, 1 4th Rounder, and 1 6th Rounder.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Harley's First Mock Draft

Round 1
1. Cincinnati - QB Joe Burrow
2. Washington - DE Chase Young
3. Detroit - LB Isaiah Simmons. They badly need somebody to lead the defense and Simmons is too much of a stud to pass up IMO.
4. NY Giants Mock Trade with LA Chargers - QB Justin Herbert
5. Miami - OL Tristan Wirfs. Miami, IMO, can go any direction and have the trade capital to also move back up. I'm not sold they have to go QB here tbh.
6. LA Chargers Mock Trade with NY Giants - CB Jeff Okudah. Joe Judge saw first hand how important an elite defense can be and that starts with getting 'his' Stephon Gilmore.
7. Carolina - QB Tua Tagovailoa
8. Arizona - OL Mekhi Becton
9. Jacksonville - LB Kenneth Murray
10. Cleveland - DT Derrick Brown
11. NY Jets - OL Jedrick Willis Jr
12. Las Vegas - DT Javon Kinlaw
13. San Francisco f/IND - CB Kristian Fulton
14. Tampa Bay - OL Andrew Thomas
15. Denver - DE AJ Epenesa
16. Atlanta - CB CJ Henderson
17. Dallas - WR Jerry Jeudy
18. Miami f/PIT - RB Jonathan Taylor. Another curveball but Miami desperately needs a big time RB and Flores knows he has to build up a team in this draft.
19. Las Vegas f/CHI - DE K'Lavon Chaisson. Raiders continue to bolster their defense getting top level talent for good value.
20. Jacksonville f/LAR - QB Jordan Love. Jaguars have Minshew but they need talent and Love has Jameis Winston-like upside & downside.
21. Philadelphia - DE Yetur Gross-Matos
22. Minnesota f/BUF - S Grant Delpit. Minny looks to the future in replacing Harrison Smith with this move.
23. New England - S Xavier McKinney. They can really go anywhere but I think their recent moves spotlight they like the secondary class and McKinney can be an immediate impact STer with potential to start from Day 1.
24. New Orleans - LB Patrick Queen
25. Minnesota - WR Henry Ruggs III
26. Miami f/HOU - QB Jacob Eason. Miami reaches a little but lands their potential QB of the future here.
27. Seattle - OL Solomon Kindley. Seahawks always seem to take a 'surprise' pick early in the draft and this guy not only fills a need but can be a true road grader for a team that needs one.
28. Baltimore - WR Tee Higgins. Baltimore follows the blueprint of Kansas City but opts for bigger size to complement Hollywood Brown.
29. Tennessee - LB Zack Baun
30. Green Bay - WR Justin Jefferson
31. San Francisco - DT Ross Blackstock
32. Kansas City - RB D'Andre Swift. Kansas City somehow gets scarier on offense with a true bellcow option at RB.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Firmino of the 909 said:
The Raiders need a WR and CB the most my man.

Yeah. Realistically I think they'll trade down from the 12 spot depending on what happens ahead of them. They have 2nd year guys in Trayvon Mullen and Isaiah Johnson and I feel like they'll try to get a top tier veteran CB via free agency.

WR wise, I think the 12 spot is too high for Jerry Jeudy or CeeDee Lamb and there's depth in this class just like last year. I could see them trading down with another team in the later teens e.g. Dallas or Jacksonville.

HSJ

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Harley Quinn said:
Harley's First Mock Draft

Round 1
1. Cincinnati - QB Joe Burrow
2. Washington - DE Chase Young
3. Detroit - LB Isaiah Simmons. They badly need somebody to lead the defense and Simmons is too much of a stud to pass up IMO.
4. NY Giants Mock Trade with LA Chargers - QB Justin Herbert
5. Miami - OL Tristan Wirfs. Miami, IMO, can go any direction and have the trade capital to also move back up. I'm not sold they have to go QB here tbh.
6. LA Chargers Mock Trade with NY Giants - CB Jeff Okudah. Joe Judge saw first hand how important an elite defense can be and that starts with getting 'his' Stephon Gilmore.
7. Carolina - QB Tua Tagovailoa
8. Arizona - OL Mekhi Becton
9. Jacksonville - LB Kenneth Murray
10. Cleveland - DT Derrick Brown
11. NY Jets - OL Jedrick Willis Jr
12. Las Vegas - DT Javon Kinlaw
13. San Francisco f/IND - CB Kristian Fulton
14. Tampa Bay - OL Andrew Thomas
15. Denver - DE AJ Epenesa
16. Atlanta - CB CJ Henderson
17. Dallas - WR Jerry Jeudy
18. Miami f/PIT - RB Jonathan Taylor. Another curveball but Miami desperately needs a big time RB and Flores knows he has to build up a team in this draft.
19. Las Vegas f/CHI - DE K'Lavon Chaisson. Raiders continue to bolster their defense getting top level talent for good value.
20. Jacksonville f/LAR - QB Jordan Love. Jaguars have Minshew but they need talent and Love has Jameis Winston-like upside & downside.
21. Philadelphia - DE Yetur Gross-Matos
22. Minnesota f/BUF - S Grant Delpit. Minny looks to the future in replacing Harrison Smith with this move.
23. New England - S Xavier McKinney. They can really go anywhere but I think their recent moves spotlight they like the secondary class and McKinney can be an immediate impact STer with potential to start from Day 1.
24. New Orleans - LB Patrick Queen
25. Minnesota - WR Henry Ruggs III
26. Miami f/HOU - QB Jacob Eason. Miami reaches a little but lands their potential QB of the future here.
27. Seattle - OL Solomon Kindley. Seahawks always seem to take a 'surprise' pick early in the draft and this guy not only fills a need but can be a true road grader for a team that needs one.
28. Baltimore - WR Tee Higgins. Baltimore follows the blueprint of Kansas City but opts for bigger size to complement Hollywood Brown.
29. Tennessee - LB Zack Baun
30. Green Bay - WR Justin Jefferson
31. San Francisco - DT Ross Blackstock
32. Kansas City - RB D'Andre Swift. Kansas City somehow gets scarier on offense with a true bellcow option at RB.

JACOB EASON? Kill me now.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Added Cole Kmet to my TE Rankings. Will probably try and tackle the LBs tomorrow or the day after if I can.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Linebackers (Combined ILB and OLB)
Isaiah Simmons (Clemson) 1.08 Arizona Cardinals
Kenneth Murray (Oklahoma) 1.23 Los Angeles Chargers
K’Lavon Chaisson (LSU) 1.20 Jacksonville Jaguars
Zack Baun (Wisconsin) 3.10 New Orleans Saints
Willie Gay Jr (Mississippi State). May be fastest LB in class. Just explosive. 2.31 Kansas City Chiefs
Josh Uche (Michigan) 2.28 New England Patriots
Patrick Queen (LSU) 1.28 Baltimore Ravens
Malik Harrison (Ohio State) 3.34 Baltimore Ravens
Jordan Mack (Virginia). Real deal.
Julian Okwara (Notre Dame) 3.03 Detroit Lions
Joe Bachie (Michigan State). Sleeper.
Akeem Davis-Gaither (App State)
Anfernee Jennings (Alabama) 3.23 New England Patriots
Carter Coughlin (Minnesota). Reminds me of Chase Winovich last year.
Davion Taylor (Colorado) 3.39 Philadelphia Eagles
Jeremy Chinn (Southern Illinois) 2.32 Carolina Panthers
Shaquille Quarterman (Miami)
Jacob Phillips (LSU)
Troy Dye (Oregon)
Kamal Martin (Minnesota)
Logan Wilson (Wyoming) 3.01 Cincinnati Bengals
Jordyn Brooks (Texas Tech) 1.27 Seattle Seahawks
Cam Brown (Penn State)
Mykal Walker (Fresno State)
Casey Toohill (Stanford)
David Woodward (Utah State)
Shaun Bradley (Temple)
Tanner Muse (Clemson) 3.36 Las Vegas Raiders
Evan Weaver (California)
Francis Bernard (Utah)

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Patriots facetime interviewed OT Ezra Cleveland (Boise State), OG Damien Lewis (LSU) who is an absolute road grader who could be a great value pick in the 3rd-5th Rounds, DE Kenny Willekes (Michigan State), and DT Raequan Williams (Michigan State).

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Cornerbacks
Jeff Okudah (Ohio State) 6’1” 205. Most versatile CB in the draft. Can line up inside/outside, press or off. 1.03 Detroit Lions
CJ Henderson (Florida) 6’1” 204. Can do everything including blitzing. May be best all-around CB in draft. 1.09 Jacksonville Jaguars
Kristian Fulton (LSU) 6’0” 197. Could probably challenge for the #1 spot in any other draft class. 2.29 Tennessee Titans
Trevon Diggs (Alabama) 6’1” 205. One of the best at knowing where the ball is as a cover CB. 2.19 Dallas Cowboys
AJ Terrell (Clemson) 6’1” 195. Very solid but prone to going for the big hit over the sure tackle. 1.16 Atlanta Falcons
Darnay Holmes (UCLA) 5’10” 195. High effort. Offers return ability. A dawg.
Damon Arnette (Ohio State) 6’0” 195. Versatile. Can play inside, outside, and deep in Cover 3. 1.19 Las Vegas Raiders
Jaylon Johnson (Utah) 6’0” 193. 2.18 Chicago Bears
Jeff Gladney (TCU) 5’10” 191. 1.31 Minnesota Vikings
Dane Jackson (Pittsburgh) 6’0” 187. Terrific closing burst. Sleeper.
Cam Dantzler (Mississippi State) 6’2” 188. Prototype CB size with enough speed to stick. Can blitz off edge. 3.25 Minnesota Vikings
Noah Igbinoghene (Auburn) 5’10” 198. Willing to get nose dirty. Size & speed may limit him to slot role. 1.30 Miami Dolphins
Parnell Motley (Oklahoma) 6’0” 183. Deep sleeper. Reminded me of Asante Samuel.
Bryce Hall (Virginia) 6’1” 202. Can cover deep but straight-line speed may move him to Safety down the road.
Michael Ojemudia (Iowa) 6’1” 200. Just solid in all facets but won’t wow. 3.13 Denver Broncos
Troy Pride (Notre Dame) 5’11” 193. A bit overrated in my book. Prefer others who are more willing to tackle.
Kindle Vildor (Georgia Southern) 5’10” 195. Will likely stick to the slot at the NFL level.
A.J. Green (Oklahoma State) 6’1” 202
Lamar Jackson (Nebraska) 6’2” 208. Prototype CB size but speed may force move to Safety.
Reggie Robinson (Tulsa) 6’1” 205
Nevelle Clarke (UCF) 6’1” 190
Luq Barcoo (San Diego State) 6’1” 175
Harrison Hand (Temple) 5’11” 197
Lavert Hill (Michigan) 5’10” 190. Size and speed will limit him to a Slot role.
Stantley Thomas-Oliver (FIU) 6’0” 192
Stanford Samuels (Florida State) 6’1” 187
Chris Williamson (Minnesota) 6’0” 199

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
https://www.profootballnetwork.com/mock-draft-simulator/ is a lot of fun. Includes trades and features being able to pick up future picks!