Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

2020 NFL Regular Season: COVID Cases Rising, Teams Getting Hit

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
The reincarnation of Dan McGwire, Mike Glennon, lives on as he'll be the Jaguars starting QB this week.

Zetterberg is God

Integral Poster
Reaction score
What could have been. I think it's a fair argument though that Mahomes could have been terrible in Buffalo with the staff at the time. I do love Allen but there's always that doubt until he wins a playoff game (which should have been last season).

MFer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Texans doing us a favor by stylin' and profilin' on the Lions. The Fords tend to be slow to fire people, so it often takes an embarrassment like this for them to take action.

MFer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Thank you

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
To zero surprise, Baltimore/Pittsburgh has now been moved to Tuesday night.

Staff member
Reaction score
The Broncos QB's were all not wearing masks, all were exposed to COVID, and given the choice to forfeit the game they have decided not to. They will have to play with someone else at QB. Given that this is their own stupidity I think it's only fair.

Staff member
Reaction score
I hope dummies load Freeman into their RB spot for tomorrow in hopes that things go well. Because they will not.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I hope dummies load Freeman into their RB spot for tomorrow in hopes that things go well. Because they will not.

You don't think that he is the next Taysom Hill Fantasy Cheat Code?

Btw, someone in our league still has Hill at FLEX despite the ineligibility. I'm giving him until 15 minutes to kickoff to move his ass out before I enact my League Manager powers.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Took a while but COVID finally hammering the snot out of the NFL.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I thought baseball handled it the worst until the NFL season started.

Arizona taking that Florida Southwest mantle, we need to get some wrasslin here for me to (not) go to

Staff member
Reaction score
Haha you think you hate football? I've been watching a trash team 15 out of the last 18 seasons. This is one of the seasons when they aren't trash, when they can make the playoffs, and they shit all over themselves against a sorry team like the Falcons. Absolutely fucking pathetic. At least you get to watch your teams make the playoffs.

Zetterberg is God

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I shouldn’t complain about a win but that was an infuriating game to watch. This defense will keep them as fodder for the real contenders.

I’ll edit to say the D actually was pretty solid today but the team in general is awful in second half’s. It’s frustrating as hell.

Last edited: