Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

2020 NFL Week 4: Titans Gonna Lord Over COVID

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
As has been pointed out, several players/staffers for the Tennessee Titans have tested positive for COVID. At the very least, they are being kept away from the facility until Saturday. Some rumblings the game could be moved to Monday as well. In other news... Nick Foles and Brett Rypien are your new starting QBs in Chicago & Denver respectively! Also Atlanta tries not to blow a 4th quarter lead against Green Bay.

nfl-week-4-confidence-pool.png

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
Damn Mark Rypien’s kid plays in the league.
Also the Titans players won’t get rid of Covid by Monday probably so uhh

Zetterberg is God

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Not sure what to think about this week. Bills are probably due for comeuppance and the defense has been pretty bad this year. Offense has been great so hopefully it's enough yet again to win.

Staff member
Reaction score
Our offense is hugely banged up though. Everyone except the QB is injured in some kind of way.

Staff member
Reaction score
Gregg Williams is a piece of trash who should be banned from the league. Adam Gase too while they're at it. There ain't any teams fans who deserve to watch a team coached by that guy.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Gregg Williams shouldn't have been reinstated in the first place.

Some team needs to throw offensive passes towards him and have him get blown up by a receiver full blast.

Reactions: SFH

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Titans added 1 player and more 2 staff members to bring their totals to 16 for anybody curious how far-reaching this could get.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Fullback. I didn't even know his name. BUT he was sitting next to AK41 on the team plane and probably the other RBs. If the game isn't postponed I'm guessing they're going to priority fly out whatever practice squad players didn't make the trip. I know there's a few skill guys including RB out of Notre Dame.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
This morning they said it was a false positive and the Saints/Lions game will be played as scheduled.

Cartman

Integral Poster
Reaction score
If there's any one bit of good news coming out of all this, it's that SO FAR we haven't seen any transmission from team to team during games. The titans clearly had a widespread outbreak and played Minnesota without any Vikings players getting it. Also so far Cam is the only person in the Patriot organization who has it, so despite being in practice, locker room, meetings, etc. it hasn't spread there either. Pats and Chiefs aren't out of the woods yet due to long incubation periods possible, but it's sort of encouraging so far.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Saw on the Patriots CBS show that the Patriots/Chiefs game is moving to Monday at 7:00/4:00 PM.

MFer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fullback. I didn't even know his name. BUT he was sitting next to AK41 on the team plane and probably the other RBs. If the game isn't postponed I'm guessing they're going to priority fly out whatever practice squad players didn't make the trip. I know there's a few skill guys including RB out of Notre Dame.
Doesn't matter now, but ironically, it was Michael Burton who was once a Detroit Lion. As mentioned, the game is back on though. With all the Saints injuries, there's no excuse for the Lions to lose today.

Staff member
Reaction score
Raiders finally did something right on defense. Only took 18 years.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Bears & Nagy got exposed as a fraud 3-0 team that should have been 0-3. On our way to a 7-9 record.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Saints starting off down 14-0 channeled my inner Rob Schneider, "Oh no, we suck again."

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Saints starting off down 14-0 channeled my inner Rob Schneider, "Oh no, we suck again."

Never count out how much the Detroit Lions can suck though.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Adams out again tonight. Good thing they drafted a WR

Sex Machine Gun

Kotzenjunge
Reaction score
Goodbye, Bill O'Brien. You destroyed a team that should have been a legitimate perennial contender. Good thing they still have most of their big players.

I'm guessing it was a matter of "if this Nuk trade fails, you're out."

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Crazy that BOB went 52-48 in his tenure basically riding JJ Watt and a really good defense while just never catching up offensively. He finally gets a legitimate franchise QB and franchise WR yet couldn't find a RB or other consistent WR weapons at all.

One of the early signs that BOB may be in over his head were his memorable clashes at Penn State. Romeo as his DC, I personally believe, saved him from being fired earlier in his HC tenure.