Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

2020 NFL Week 5: Who's the Next HC to Get Fired?

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
week-5-nfl-schedule.png

O'Brien is out in Houston with Romeo taking over as interim HC. Dan Quinn's seat is flaming hot but his excuse could be a secondary ravaged by injury including losing Kazee to a Torn Achilles. Also Darnold wants to start against Arizona but the Jets staff wants him to sit for an extra week instead.

Zetterberg is God

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Good test for the Bills this week. The run defense was actually really good last week and it will need to be again versus Henry.

Zetterberg is God

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I would be shocked if they had to forfeit but this seems pretty egregious on their part especially if it came from an informal workout.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Titans should be made to forfeit this week. They really should have to forefeit the moved Steelers game also.

NFL needs to lay down the hammer so teams take this shit serious. It's unfair for other teams to have their bye weeks moved because one organization is incompetent.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Also unfair to basically have the players on the said team be like, "Fuck it. We need the practice," then go on Twitter after the fact trying to defend themselves in the midst of almost 20+ people being infected with a lethal disease while putting many others at risk.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Fine the players game checks and don't pay them for forfeit games. People learn when it affects their wallet. Make the owner have to donate whatever he would have had to pay the players for those games to an NFL charity.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Manfred has a solution for the Titans situation. No consequences for them, the other teams all just have to play more games, and TN makes the playoffs accordingly.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
I can't remember a bigger fraud 4-1 record team in recent years.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I never played a down of football in my life (unless you count band kids goofing off before marching practice) but even my fat ass has questions about some of the play calling AND execution by the Bears on their final drive. Foles looked like he was throwing some rookie year Jamarcus Russell ducks on the 2nd and 3rd downs.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Jets got sent home from their training center Friday after some positive tests according to the New York Post.

Aero

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Looks like it may have been a false positive this morning, as they're reporting all tests since coming back negative.

Spaceman Spiff

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Titans are an absolute clown franchise this year, but NFL Network just showed the Music City Miracle game, so they're all aces once again in my book.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Titans/Bikks at least have til Tuesday to get in the clear so that game could still happen. Not sure why the NFL didnt just try pushing Pats/Den game back to Tuesday also.

Staff member
Reaction score
As long as your defense doesn't blitz, you should have a good chance. That's the key to beating them. Against the blitz Mahomes is too good to stop. If the team drops 7 or 8 into coverage though? Gets way harder for him. He struggled badly against those looks.

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The Falcons are set to fire .Dan Quinn. Announcement expected in the next 24 hours