Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

2020 NFL Week 5: Who's the Next HC to Get Fired?

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Dak Prescott just shattered his ankle. Gruesome. Holy fuck it was terrifying

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Thomas Dimitroff and Dan Quinn both have been fired and are out of Atlanta now. Raheem Morris is the Interim HC.

Last edited:
Reactions: SFH

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Feel bad for Dak. Always liked him. He should have played his college ball here but the biggest university wanted to convert him to WR. Maybe he'll sign with the Saints after Brees retires and the Miami Dolphin's doctors say he's too much of a health gamble.

Staff member
Reaction score
These Taysom Hill plays are honestly one of the stupidest things I've seen an NFL coach do on a regular basis.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It was fun at first, but teams are adjusting accordingly but coach is just flatly stubborn. It took too long for him to establish a defined running game in his offenses, usually opting for RBC most seasons. Some games it reminds me of those Chris Petersen Boise State teams. Just enough "cute" plays to pull off some cheap wins. Once the opposition learns to expect the gimmicks, they fail.

Also, Chris Berman over here looking like Judge Alvin 'J.P' Valkenheiser. They offer health insurance in Bristol, right?

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
AV/SIG

Herbert is going to be a damn good player in this league. If this would have been against any other team I'd be really upset he lost in the end, he played one hell of a game.

Zetterberg is God

Integral Poster
Reaction score
This is why I can never truly get excited about the Bills. Injuries aside this is embarrassing and to an infuriating team too.