Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

2020 NFL Week 7: Pittsburgh/Tennessee Spotlight Game

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
The big game as Pittsburgh and Tennessee square off with the winner staying undefeated.

nfl-week-7-confidence-pool.png

Staff member
Reaction score
I feel really good about our game. Tampa Bay is a team that blitzes a lot and Carr ranks very highly among QB's against the blitz. Gruden is the kind of play caller that will protect with an extra tackle or with our fullback if need be. Gruden thinks Incognito and Edwards will be back too. So our whole offensive line is intact and we have all our RB/TE/WR healthy. If they aren't back, we still have a really good backup LG. Both our losses this season came in games where those units were ravaged. Our defense is also largely healthy besides Carl Nassib and Damon Arnette.

I bet that Ruggs will also be back to 100% after the bye and will be fully integrated in the offense. We should win and have a lot of players on the verge of breaking out big time. I know their record and all that shit but I would be surprised if they didn't get pressure against Brady and force him into mistakes.

Last edited:

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Screw that guy because the bigger news is that Baltimore has signed WR Dez Bryant pending his physical! Chase and get that ring, Dez! Minnesota has also lost Danielle Hunter and S George Iloka for the year so that defense is getting shredded.

Last edited:

Staff member
Reaction score
Daniel Jones is the most dogshit young QB that I've seen get this amount of playing time, that wasn't wearing Raiders colors anyway. It's like watching a Jamarcus clone. This fool has no excuse either. They have good receivers and a good tight end.

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah but he has the shittiest o line in the league. But yeah he's regressed big time from last season

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Anyway an unfathomable loss but I'm pretty much numb to sports at this point.

Gettleman will be fired in the off season

The team is a lock to get a top 5 pick. I think the Jets will get the 1 but Giants have a shot at top 3

Jones will probably get 1 more year with the o line being so terrible being his out.

Anyway I'm rambling a bunch of shit here. Legit unfathomable they lost that game

Fuck

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
I'm not sure why they think that's a good idea, but I look forward to the impending locker room brawl that's inevitable.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not sure why they think that's a good idea, but I look forward to the impending locker room brawl that's inevitable.

Brady has a total man-crush on Antonio Brown for some reason...

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Giants trade LB Markus Golden to the Cardinals for a late round draft pick. Let the fire sale begin

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Staff member
Reaction score
Derrick Henry is the most exciting player in the NFL. This dude is unstoppable.

Zetterberg is God

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Probably the best the D has played (not that it says much). Need a lot more if they hope to win next week.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Ahh... it's good to see Chicago exposed as not being good. On the path to 5-11.

Matt Nagy is blaming the running game for not being good. Pretty sure it's the whole offense bruh. Not so much of an offensive guru are ya!