Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

2021: A Fork in the Road for the GOP

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Good. Continue to keep that party of human garbage away from respectable places to get recognition. Let them stick to the drudges of events like NRA conventions or Q’s Children Speed Dating.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
A participation trophy for a guy who missed half the season and forgot to bring snacks for the rest of the team.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
I like how this basically means that there were eleven Republican senators who were like, "Well, fuck! I can't be caught dead voting with the Democrats, but I can't let them get me on record voting against clean water, either. Wait... can I abstain from this?"

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Elisa Rivera, 40, said she had voted for Mrs. Clinton in 2016, but did not understand the fierce reaction against Mr. Trump.

“I was following along the family tradition, my dad is a hard-core Democrat, my father was really for unions, and I thought the Democrats defended the union,” Ms. Rivera said, before adding: “But then I started to research myself and found out the Democrats are supporting witchcraft and child trafficking and things like that, things that get censored because they get labeled conspiracy theory.”

Thaannnnkkkssss again conservative media and "independent research"...

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
After repeatedly lying about cancel culture (Dr Seuss, etc), Republicans today chose to actually cancel one of their own leaders because she wouldn't spread another lie.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm still hopeful that next year will go ok. So far, the Republicans haven't been able to take advantage of anything, even the media-spoonfed Afghanistan withdrawal. That story faded out due to Texas and Trump's Supreme Court. Whether it's that celebrity and his family, or other GOP elites trying to be just like them, they can continue to damage themselves..

Republicans remain more likely to lose another senate seat or two than the Democrats to lose the House, imo. Without their gerrymandering in several states, the GOP would not have any hope of a House majority, ever.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
FCFak4-VkAEVa07

This comic con blows.

@Big Beard Booty Daddy has to be crushed Steve Weatherford is a conservative doof now.