Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

2021-22 What Are Those Clowns in Washington (House and Senate) Up To Now? thread

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Could've been better. Could be worse. Pending Georgia, the Dems gained one net senate seat. And the Trumpers have to play defense again in 2022.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yes. Being nice doesn't work anymore. It hasn't in generations (if it ever did). Every GOP House seat, every senate race, and every state legislature and governor race should all be attached to her.

Reactions: Laz

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The Dems absolutely must tie this person into all of their campaign messaging the same way the GOP does with Pelosi.
Only boogeyman I've seen Democrats use besides Trump is Mitch McConnell who is definitely more evil than almost anyone but it is scared to people to the polls over a old ass Ichabod Crane motherfucker. Democrats are also generally less hateful than Republicans.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I swore the past 10 years of political course have broken people's brains. Susan Collins doing a babyface turn at this point is something Aaron Sorkin scratch out of a first draft for being too unrealistic.

It boggles my brain that people can't see that the Kavanaugh confirmation was her last chance to prove she is anything resembling the reasonable centrist she portrays herself as AND SHE BLEW IT! grumblegrumble

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
YOU MEAN PROMISING THE STATUS QUO TO PEOPLE WHO ARE POINTING OUT THAT CHANGES ARE NEEDED DOESN'T WORK?!?!?!

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I’m so exhausted by these fuckwits going on and on about “MAH CIVIL LIBERTIES”. Waiting for them to start talking about seat belts oppressing their civil liberties because it is the same thing. Same one saying ”my body, my choice” on wearing a mask is really oppressing those using those statements for valid, legitimate reasons. I really hope there is a way that maniac gets removed. Already sick of her.

And the asshole that lost and showed up? This is where they need to stop being soft and just arrest his dumb ass for trespassing. If he only walked around tourist spots, whatever, but if he really tried to go in, there should be some penalty. I’d be penalized if I tried to walk in he White House, it shouldn’t be seen much different.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Idk if he'll win but I got a horrible gut feeling he'll get the Republican nomination sometime in the next 10 years cause he combines the warmongering of '00s Republicans with xenophobia of current Republicans.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
He doesn't have that "CAN HAVE A DRINK WITH THAT GUY" vibe that Dubya and even Trump had with a lot of Republican voters. Cotton looks like a lifelong politician. Charisma seems to go far in people choosing who they want as President. I can see him making a bigger splash outside of the presidency and he could be a Mitch esque boogeyman for decades to come.

Last edited:

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
Somewhere, Jello Biafra is celebrating harder than he has in a very long time.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score