Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

2021-22 What Are Those Clowns in Washington (House and Senate) Up To Now? thread

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
The problem is instead of just having scummy people with an agenda now, people have voted in a bunch of crazy people that have no concept of how government really works when you look at some of the people there now.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Tommy Tuberville seems legitimately dumb. Not dumb by politician standards. Just generally not bright about anything except coaching college football.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I hope the Republicans get steamrolled in 2022. I still don’t think they get that these aren’t normal times and you can’t expect the whole obstructing the President at all corners shtick to work right now. People are fucking hungry right now. Get those checks out ASAP and then resume partisan bickering, you cretinous, irrelevant idiots.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The Q Republican lady has lost her House committee assignments. Now she has more time to totally impeach Biden.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Montana’s last governor was a Democrat. I would go so far as to say that it is borderline a purple state, mostly due to the amount of ski bums and outdoors-y hippie types who were priced out of California

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Quite a turnaround from that tax giveaway for the rich that the GOP zoomed through early in the Trump administration.

Hoff

EVERYTHING
Reaction score
First of many 51-50 votes we're going to see for the next two years. Somewhere in the TNA afterlife, LAX are smiling.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
Cruz heard that Miley had a mullet and wanted to finally be cool.