Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

2024 Election

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I really think Biden only running for one term was wishful thinking from left. Then again as Biden alluded to, it's three and a half years away and he is old so who knows what can happen in that time?

Dandy

Reaction score
If I was running against Chris Christie, I would do no other campaigning than post a photo of him in his softball attire every day.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Campaign against could probably just start and end with the fact that he had a 15% approval rating IN NEW JERSEY.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I just forgot we just had a fat President. Whoops! I really am trying hard to block 01-20-2017 through 01-19-2021 from my memory.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
His time in TNA and modern WWE also proved that he's able to handle himself gracefully in losses to old guys too.

Dandy

Reaction score

The Electoral College will have a different look as some states are losing congressional seats and others are gaining.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind Biden-Trump 2. Fatty McFat will probably lose by more than 10 million votes if he gets another nomination.

Gary

None So Vile
Reaction score
I can't see Tucker Carlson running. He makes a bunch of money in his current job, and unless something really bad came out about him, he's proven to be bulletproof at Fox (I doubt he'd even get fired if something really bad was revealed.) Tucker is a lot of awful things, but he knows running for president would be a mistake.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I can't see Tucker Carlson running. He makes a bunch of money in his current job, and unless something really bad came out about him, he's proven to be bulletproof at Fox (I doubt he'd even get fired if something really bad was revealed.) Tucker is a lot of awful things, but he knows running for president would be a mistake.
You sub in NBC for Fox and people said the same thing about Trump 10 years ago though!

I would say Tucker is more influential than early 2010s Trump too but Idk if that decreases or increases his chances. I feel like most cable news pundits are in cable news instead of politics for a reason though so I'm not too concerned with him. (but again I wasn't concerned with Donald Trump in 2011!)

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty sure his ratings have been hurt by the general exodus of MAGA/Qanon supporters from Fox although far less than most. While he is so far bulletproof at Fox he has also lost the vast majority of his advertisers and his contract is very expensive. So at some point Fox has to ask is his salary worth the headache and he has to ask is it worth being linked to Fox versus leaving. He can go run for POTUS and then sign with OAN if Fox doesn't take him back.

Poll results this far out much less at that stupid thing are a waste of time but the results should be seen as a minor victory for DeSantis. His being able to gain that much support at what was essentially a Trump Festival shows that he does have some legs atm with the extreme right of the party. So if Trump doesn't run he has an early advantage.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I wonder is it has anything to do with that particular celebrity elite's opioid-like need for attention. Or maybe he's just waiting until the courts let him play with his tweeter again before takes off his glasses/wig and actually says what he's going to do.