Waiting for Kamala to honour bets since June 2020
Staff member
Reaction score
ogGGW7W.png

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm thrilled Morant is stuck in my lineup for the week after injuring his ankle on Monday.

Weekly lineups are the best.
Yeah. I've had to make determinations on Monday to try and guess ahead by the end of the week or figure out if a guy playing 3 nights is better than a guy playing 4 nights or if it's a wash, etc. I prefer Daily lineups (and have even forgotten to set lineups for that night) when it comes to MLB/NBA since they actually play games every night compared to the NFL.

With that said, it was 909's determination so it's cool.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
I crushed Steak in Points, Rebounds, and Assists. Lost field goal percentage by .001% WTF. Travesty of justice. Main reason for losing was Anunoby and Garland missing games. I hate weekly rosters so much.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I crushed Steak in Points, Rebounds, and Assists. Lost field goal percentage by .001% WTF. Travesty of justice. Main reason for losing was Anunoby and Garland missing games. I hate weekly rosters so much.
Yeah, I needed every man I could get and then VanVleet and Schroder were daytime scratches. This is all with Kawhi on the IL; at least he had the courtesy to just be straight up out for that week...

cobainwasmurdered

Staff member
Reaction score
...i don't know why i posted this in the chat league thread. there are too many threads with the name NBA in it in this forum.

cobainwasmurdered

Staff member
Reaction score
2014: Medium defeats CWM
2015: Bored defeats CWM
2016: Bored defeats Steak
2017: Steak defeats Mfer
2018 Brocklock defeats CWM
2019: MFer defeats CWM
2020: COVID
2021: Steak defeats Brocklock

congrats to @SteakGrowsOnDmitri

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
What a crock. Not sure I lost a week the whole regular season and then of course Steak of all people has to win again

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah my win was like Kawada finally beating Misawa on 5/1/98 and then not having enough for Kobashi the next month.

cobainwasmurdered

Staff member
Reaction score

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score

cobainwasmurdered

Staff member
Reaction score
ok i'm taking over for 909 because he doesn't think has enough time this year so he's going to be dropping out for the year.

current members
@cobainwasmurdered
@Krankor
@Brocklock
@SteakGrowsOnDmitri
@HarleyQuinn
@AboveAverage484
@MFer

we need someone to replace 909 and if possible I wouldn't mind adding more but I'm not going to go too hard at that with us missing a regular. @Hawk 34 has said he will take a spot if no one is interested but he'd mostly be a body.

I've set the draft for Oct 18 530pm Pacific Time but we can change that if it doesn't work for anyone

cobainwasmurdered

Staff member
Reaction score

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Are Adds/Drops turned off? I just have a gray + next to players on waivers and it wont let me queue anyone up to add

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Gonna make this post now so I don't forget but for next season I request to move to 'Daily Roster' moves rather than a Weekly Lineup. There's a 'Start Optimal Players' button that can be clicked for that particular day or for the entire week (essentially serving as a Weekly Lineup button in its own right) while allowing owners to cover bases with any pickups or injuries.