Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

909 Watches TV: Peaky Blinders

Staff member
Reaction score
MV5BMzc5ZTkxNmUtMGM4NS00NjYxLWJiNzAtNTIyNGEwMWJiZjBkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIzMzcwNjc@._V1_.jpg

ANCIENT TRIBES

They pushed the show forward ten months, THATS bold, but now they can go back to Em City instead of focus on gen pop. Only four prisoners from each gang are allowed in. Welp. A leadership council consisting of one from each group too.

WE GOT NEW ITALIANS IN THIS BITCH.

Lol the narrator is terrified of Beecher.

McManus sucks still.

Oh my god Bryan Callen is in this show as a teacher. What the FUCK.

YES BODIE IS BEATING THIS RAPIST I LOVE IT.

Damn Bodie is ILLITERATE.

LIRL Adebisi picking up the rat shit on the spoon bah gawd the Italian called him a moolie. Here we go. Lmao O’Reilly actually told these guys Adebisi killed Nino with glass.

Lol Nino’s son got there by extorting someone. 35 YEARS. DAMN HE HAS SOMETHING ON THE WARDEN. Fucking everyone wants the kitchen don’t they. Lol Adebisi’s reaction when told.

Fuck JK Simmons can see again. Potential bad shit incoming on that front too. Lirl his kids got thrown out of their house cause they’re scum GET THE FUCK BACK HERE DAD.

Bah gawd he wants Beecher DEAD. Everyone’s too scared of him though. BAH GAWD HE ALMOST ASKED ADEBISI. Then he asked Edie Falco lol she agreed WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Where did Beecher go? Lirl Adebisi DEY FUCKINGGGGGGG

Lirl she set Schillinger up so bad and now that problem of hers is taken off the board. And he’s stuck there for some more years.

Lmao Miguel fucked up and the warden is making him his prag. Wtf.

LIRL I ALREADY FUCKED HER damn the warden did not take that well.

Someone raped his daughter so that makes sense now. No wonder he got mad at the Latino dude classic racism going on here.

DAMN O’REILLY IS BLEEDING FROM HIS NIP WHAT DOES THAT MEAN. WAS IT ALL DE TITS????

HE HAS A TUMOR BAH GAWD SOUNDS LIKE MALE BREAST CANCER he didn’t take that shit very well. I thought he was just for show in front of the inmates, but I guess not. Or you know, maybe.

I get the narration of this episode now. Had no idea where it was going before that.

This episode bored me a little bit, but this solidified how I feel about certain characters. There's no coming back for some of them.

rm_gaps_fill_340818_328476_f947398a-ca1f-449f-8eed-ea2380cf9206.jpg

GREAT MEN

Lol the gay guy I LOVE TO TAKE IT IN THE ASS. It turned out Miguel knows who raped the warden’s daughter. He ain’t telling either.

BOUT TO GET MEDIEVAL IN THIS BITCH. Or not, cause B.D. Wong stopped it.

The narration is so good, even when you don’t know exactly where it’s going.

Lol this old fuck really is trying to dig out.

Edie Falco is gonna die during this season. I can feel it.

More Bryan Callen. I can’t believe he’s in this show.

Adebisi is on the verge of making Bodie his bitch.

SHAKEDOWN lirl Adebisi destroyed the book and bitched Bodie bah gawddddddddd DONT FUCK WITH ADEBISI AND HIS TITS

McManus making Bodie his son isn’t something I like but it’s really unintentionally funny.

I know that a show has to use their cast when they’ve introduced characters. The nun is completely uninteresting to me.

The narrator does deserve to have his verdict overturned, but that won’t happen. That shit never happens.

BAH GAWD SAID THINKS HE’S A LAWYER

McManus is such a dick to Said, Said NEEDS JUSTICE ON THIS FUCK.

It turned out O’Reilly really did have breast cancer. Trying not to laugh. Didn’t know he was married.

Man these people are so fucked up. The cheaper surgery is the definition of the American way too. Sick country we live in.

Lol Schillinger is out of Em City and being charged. He’s fucked. 10 more years for this fuck.

Lirl now he’s getting beat up by other races fuck yes oh no he wants to bring the Aryan Brotherhood back.

BAH GAWD HE KILLED A JEW WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF

He wants to kill Beecher next, obviously. After torturing him somehow.

I like where this is going.

v1.dDsyMjA1NzA7ajsxODQ5NzsxMjAwOzYwMDs0NTA

LOSING YOUR APPEAL

The Aryans want gay dudes to do gay shit. Welp.

LIRL THE GUY JUST KILLED AN INMATE.

Ain’t gonna get Schillinger for this. Nah dawg.

ARYAN GUARD. WTF.

See. Told ya the narrator wasn’t going anywhere. This country is still ass fucked like this. I don’t know the verdict but I’m sure I’m right.

This gets more and more fucked up.

Shit broke down really quickly didn’t it. Ain’t getting out, you can’t get out. Never will get out.

BODIE EXPLODESSSSSSS

Said is the best, fuck McManus, you know how I feel about this subject.

Lol Poet ain’t got money for DE TITS. Now Said is following him. WE MIGHT HAVE A NEW CONVERT HERE.

Lol when Said finds out this guy is spending his money on tits, he’s gonna go fucking ham LIRL WHO DE FUCK PAYS FOR POETRY TEACH ME TO WRITE ABOUT NIGERIA

Laughing so hard right now this is hilarious BAH GAWD SAID IS IN THE CELL POD THE DEMONS UP HIS ASS WONT TAKE HIM DOWN. LIRL THATS THAT BULLSHIT man he was gonna get this guy paroled and everything.

Lirl Bodie really doesn’t like the Poet he’s gonna kill him isn’t he.

Lirl the old guy knows everything and damn O’Reilly really looks like shit, so everyone knows now.

FUCK YEAH LET EM KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Back to the medical ward, but he let em know.

LaGuerta is definitely gonna have sex with this dude. I would bet on it.

Damn he sexually assaulted her like right after I said that shit.

The Italian kid talking shit about Adebisi can he please kill this kid. I dislike the Italians in this show strongly. Of course Miguel ain’t gonna kill Adebisi for you.

Lol at Adebisi standing at the window. Please have this work out the way I want it to.

FINALLY there’s Christopher Meloni.

They didn’t even try to hide that him and Beecher would be fuckin.

Lol they tried to make him a prison bitch too.

Beecher has BIGLY lost his mind.

Of course now the judge from earlier is guilty about Beecher. That’s how it works sometimes with white guys.

Lirl Beecher’s reaction after the bad dream. And then...they hit the showers and man you already know where this is going. The writers of this show ain’t good with subtlety.

AH FUCKKKKKKKKKK MELONI IS GONNA KILL BEECHER FOR SCHILLINGER

This episode was hilarious, for a lot of reasons.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I forgot to mention what is possibly my favorite scene in the entire series - Beecher going HAM with the fire extinguisher during the riot scene of the season 1 finale.

Staff member
Reaction score
U0opY0GgtGUImMgI6H7urOPrFeiO2Dd7W3LC2W8oMKekvXCimEuljuIP6VukZfNIsiq2NDyWZFiBbEpKwWpjctbjrNTtoVvOdU5cBkTEpxjUjZ3SSu4wUHUSsrc52NFMO8-D5dY

Family Bizness

Schillinger and Said, now there’s a pairing. This is the first time they’ve shared a scene, I think. Lol he wants Said to be his lawyer.

Bodie getting into it with Poet lol. McManus is such a bad person.

POET HAS BEEN PAROLED. No way Bodie lets that shit happen, I can’t see it.

Lol NO SCHOOL FOR INMATES ANYMORE.

The graduating ceremony is only notable because of how corny Callen is.

Governor just gave a bigly fucked up bathroom speech. I am impressed.

Bodie about to give Poet tits. Will he make it to parole or not?

I never mentioned the chick on death row. I’m sure some fucked up shit will happen with her.

Edie Falco is so close to getting busted for murder. I’ve done been waiting.

McManus telling my man Father Phil is a HUGE mistake. Maybe he’ll die. She was told about this immediately. Damn he rejected her dinner offer too.

Warden said don’t kill Adebisi, but the Italian goof still knows shit about him.

Oh, this is because the warden has a brother who’s a MURDERER.

Fuck yeah rat poison the Italian fuck.

LIRL THEY REALLY DID. LOL NO MORE ITALIANS IN THE KITCHEN. FUCK OUTTA HERE BITCH

And there goes the warden’s brother.

Lol the dude is mad Meloni broke his nose even though they’re working together.

These two are really gay lol. And so is this wrestling scene.

BAH GAWD BEECHER’S WIFE KILLED HER DAMN SELF.

If Beecher kills Schillinger at the end of this series, that would be great.

I have no idea if Meloni will actually go through with even trying to kill him.

O’Reilly is stalking LaGuerta now. Won’t end well. HE LOVES HER.

Oh shit he’s getting his brother to do something bad. Uh oh.

FUCK THE BROTHER JUST KILLED HER FUCKING HUSBAND WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

What a crazy way for the episode to end. Too focused on McManus, but the end of that was jarring. I also liked that at the time, this was an episode that was basically throwing the fact there were gay men out there in the faces of the kinds of people who watch this show. And they made people have to watch it. This was truly provocative television.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
lol the physically intense grappling session with Beecher and Keller was another scene I was excited for you to see.

Staff member
Reaction score
MV5BZTRiMDRlYjQtYzQ4ZC00NGE4LTgxZDEtMjNjZjFhNWNmYmM5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIzMzcwNjc@._V1_.jpg

STRANGE BEDFELLOWS

The other Muslims really don’t like Said talking to the Nazis.

McManus is such shit, I’m telling you. But, for once, he did the right thing. You know why? Fuck Scott Ross and fuck Schillinger. Lirl Said telling him he’s fucked and won’t help him.

Damn we got judgment passing going on here. Damn this bitch is crazy lmao

Lol has Adebisi been passing love letters to this nut?

The investigator calling Nino Jr a shit leader is good, but now we know he’s mobbed up.

Ah shit an Adebisi vs. Italians confrontation BAH GAWD BEAT BOTH DE MOTHERFUCKERS HE ASS RAPED NINO JR WHAT DE FUCKKKKKKKK

Bah gawd someone else is gonna be coming to Oz taking the spot of this douche.

Fuck yeah potential Latinos vs. Rednecks shit. LIRL IS THAT LUIS GUZMAN FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSS LIRLLLL TOO WHITE TO BE LATINO HES GONNA TAKE OVER FOR SURE

Damn these guys have dug FAR.

LL COOL J A CARD CHEATING MURDERER, and he cheated in cards immediately.

DEVLIN IS ONNNNNNNNNNNNN CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKK

Or not? This is hilarious. Jiggy Walker is a big liar lirl. Straight to gen pop.

It’s weird how these episodes are structured in order to finish someone else’s episode arc. Then, usually, we don’t see them again for the rest of the episode.

Lol O’Reilly divorcing his wife because of LaGuerta. Come on man.

Oh man her reaction when told how and who killed her husband. Uh oh. This is too unrealistic for my liking.

The arcs I mentioned earlier are also usually at the same part of every episode.

Damn Beecher is attracted to Meloni. NAH NO FUCKIN WAY

Is that really moonshine or is it poison? Who knows. Alright it is moonshine. The plan against Beecher continues.

I don’t think Meloni is gonna go through killing someone with kids. Can’t see it.

P. gay right there. Also, like I said yesterday, I like that this arc was really shoving it in bigots faces.

Before I watched the next episode, I was going to say that they needed to change the structure of these episodes. Well, they did.

MV5BMDg2Nzg0NDktOWU4YS00N2ZmLTk5ZWEtZGE0YmJiOGI4ZmIzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIzMzcwNjc@._V1_.jpg

ANIMAL FARM

Beecher is drunk, as the end of the last episode would indicate. Now Schillinger is watching him in the hospital ward.

BAH GAWD SCHILLINGER CLAIMS TO HAVE KILLED THE WIFE

Schillinger has found a new prag. O’Reillys brother. Woof. O’REILLY BIG MAD. Mad enough to get his brother sent to the hole. He don’t love his brother enough to take a longer sentence either.

Someone kill Callen.

BAH GAWD A SEX ABUSIVE PRIEST HOW DID IT TAKE SO LONG FOR THIS SCANDAL TO BE MAINSTREAM MEDIA WHEN EVERYONE KNOWS. SOMEONE KILL THIS RAPING MUTHAFUCKA. NO THIS FUCK CANT GET OUT. The nun is fucking psychotic. Don’t ever try to help this muthafucka. They did eventually let him out but I get the feeling we'll see him again.

BD Wong tried anyway. Fuckin bullshit I tell you dude. Rejected muthafucka.

Lol this love letter. Adebisi can’t read. He wanna meet her.

Lirl Adebisi mopping the floor. HAPPY BARTHDAY BABYEEE WOW I WASNT EXPECTING THE N BOMB AT ALL LIRL SUCK MY DICK NOW. MY DEEECK.

ADEBISI BACK ON DE TITTTTTSSSSSSS AW FUCK THE OLDER ITALIAN GUY HE FUCKED UP IS BACK.

AW SHIT HECTOR SALAMANCA IS IN THIS BITCH LIRL. ANTONIO NAPA.

Lmao this is gonna be highly amusing awwwwwwwwwww shit random drug testing and they picked Adebisi.

LIRL HE PULLED HIS DICK STRAIGHT OUT I CANT STOP LAUGHING WTFFFFFFFFF

LOL HE FUCKED. He makes me laugh too much lirl. Sista don’t send me to the loony bin. The detox is gonna be bad. LIRL LOOKS LIKE IM GONNA HAVE TO KILL ME SOME DAGOS. WE CUT THEY THROATS. Bah gawd some old African head trying to stop him and it worked.

Adebisi is the best written character on this show. Oh man he done lost it.

The new biker wants to help people. Now I wonder how he got there.

I knew someone would wanna jack the money. Adebisi won’t let Bodie do it.

So the biker beat up a clerk at the video store. Alright then.

New guards incoming. Do I recognize any of them? Yeah, one of them. Dude will most definitely be corrupt. I don’t remember what I recognize this guy from though.

El Cid is gonna shit on Miguel forever. Damn he wants Miguel to do some shit better get to work blood.

Lirl put the guard’s eyes out if you want my respect, he fucked.

Oh fuck he got a scalpel for later.

McManus is too much. Quit whining, you made your mind up. Then he just kicked Edie Falco out of Em City.

Beecher is a drunk again, and Said wants to save him, but I don’t think he can.

BAH GAWD POET KILLED SOMEONE.

This was one of the best, and certainly one of the funniest episodes so far. I laughed so hard during Adebisi's scenes that I had to pause.

Staff member
Reaction score
MV5BYzc3YjEyYzUtMDAyMy00ODZhLTgxMzItZTQ2OWUyNDJlMTVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIzMzcwNjc@._V1_.jpg

ESCAPE FROM OZ

AW FUCK THE NAZI GUARD IS IN EM CITY

The Nazis also know the old dudes are trying to dig out. They think they’ll be done tomorrow. So they’re switching spots and the Nazis are gonna take the tunnel while the old guys dig elsewhere. Now that’s fucked.

Lol this shit is gonna fall on these bigots. Lirl they dead.

Man this fucking pedo came back, can someone PLEASE end this guy.

They have this guy A PRISON JOB? Yeah he’s gonna die now boy.

His victim is there, and hopefully he stabs him. Someone please. I can’t help how I feel about this.

KILL HIM SCHILLINGER

BAH GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD THAT WAS WAY WORSE THAN I THOUGHT.

Lol the pressure they’re putting on Miguel. BAH GAWD HE ACTUALLY FUCKING DID IT

LOCKDOWN MUTHERFUCKERS

BAH GAWD HE THREATENED MUKATA. ONLY O’REILLY CAN SAVE THE GUARD. PUT HIS BROTHER IN EM CITY NOW FOOL.

Damn they caught Miguel he fucked. To solitary he goes.

O’Reilly admitting to the murder is a surprise.

Meloni is finally back. Well, now what? Lirl he’s done with Beecher. Maybe he doesn’t wanna kill him. I don’t know. BAH GAWD PUSHED HIM.

Nah he’s still fucking with him. Bah gawd wrestling with Schillinger. Beecher fucked now. HE BROKE BOTH BEECHER’S ARMS DOE AND HIS LEGS

ADEBISI’S TITS BEEN STOLEN AND HE DONT EVEN CARE RIGHT NOW.

LOL at how the mystic got in prison. He killed this kid with magic or some shit.

Damn Adebisi wearing African headgear now and he ain’t on de tits.

Lol Nappa is gonna have the old African guy killed cause he’s fucking with the TITS BUSINESS.

Is Bodie gonna do it? SURE DID AW FUCK ADEBISI IS GONNA WRECK SHIT BRO OH SHIT INSTEAD HE STRAIGHT UP LOST HIS FUCKIN MIND BRO OH FUCK THEY SNITCHED ON HIM WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF HE IN THE MENTAL WARD NOW.

Lol Callen is a bitch.

Said is seemingly on the verge of breaking. Oh man all the Muslims sent to the warden, and they want to know if Said should receive CLEMENCY.

DAMN THE MUSLIMS ARE BREAKING OVER THIS CAUSE THEY ALL WANT OUT. SAID HAS BEEN CHOSEN.

HE AINT GONNA DO IT BAH GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

This episode didn't really feel like a season finale, but the progression of the main characters was nice.

MV5BZjkxMmI3NmQtYjY3Ny00MDJiLTg0M2YtMGYyMTc5YzRkMWFmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIzMzcwNjc@._V1_.jpg

THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT

Bah gawd the health shit is being privatized. This was 20 years ago. Still a huge problem and a pertinent subject.

Lol this guy is gonna take Miguel off his meds. Someone stab him too please.

Miguel just can’t be alone anymore, and uhhhh something bad might happen at this point. Damn they don’t even feed him, only twice a week. No water either. HE BEEN DRINKING HIS PISSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Bodie has a new friend. Uh oh. Nappa wants to make sure this new guy ain’t undercover, so lirl Bodie jumped him in.

Lol Adebisi helped Schiabetta. Wtf. Damn he is completely calm now wtf. He thinks that the African stuff was making him crazy. He don’t wanna sell tits anymore either.

They did a good job picking two Italians to replace the first shitty group.

LIRL THERE’S CARVER. He’s a CO lol. They stuck him on the visitation desk.

Lol this scag trying to get with McManus. The look on his face was funny too.

DONT DISS THE MAN AND HIS FAMILY EL CID YOU FUCK

Schillinger starting shit with the bikers lirl. O’Reilly is so mad about his brother. Lirl now the biker is fucked cause of Schillinger. Damn they sent his ass to make dresses.

FUCK YEAH THE WHITES ARE AT WAR

The woman is cracking me up but I don’t know what the point of her part is supposed to be. She’s so disconnected from the rest of the prison.

Damn Said’s class action lawsuit plan is getting fucked with.

I knew Schillinger was gonna get mad about Said meeting the white woman. Racist fuck. Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk some shit is gonna go down over this. The two powers of the prison.

BAH GAWD THE NAZI GUARD KILLING THE DIGGER AND THROWING HIM DOWN THE STAIRS OH SHIT HE AINT DEAD I’M SHOCKED

Watch Nazi guy ass rape McManus or something. He even threatened him. I just realized this fuckin guy looks like Nailz lirl WOW I CANT BELIEVE MCMANUS SAID THAT TO TRIGGER THE WARDEN

I wonder if Beecher will try to kill Meloni. Lirl this conversation. Damn Metzger is the fucking WORST BAH GAWD BEECHER CLAWED THIS GUYS FUCKIN FACE AND FUCKIN KILLED HIS FUCKIN ASS

OH SHIT MELONI ACTUALLY CONFESSED LIRL DID ANYONE NOTICE METZGER DIED????

This was an amazing episode, but the last fifteen minutes of it were too good.

Staff member
Reaction score
MV5BY2I1YjM5NDMtOTZlMy00ZmFkLThmMGQtZTQzOTc3Yzk5MzY0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIzMzcwNjc@._V1_.jpg

NAPOLEON'S BONEY PARTS

Lol they found Metzger. New CO coming to replace him...and the Nazis are gonna find out why nobody cares. GODDAMN MAKING THE OLD DUDE EAT SPIT

Cyril headed to the hole lol. And Ryan is there for life plus 40 years. Welp when he sees his brother is gone, he loses his shit.

BAH GAWD PRISON BOXING RACE FIGHTS

Oh man this dude Snake ain’t playing. Goddamn this dude is a bitch he even killed kids. Narrator better not fuck with this guy. Oh fuck that flashback was bad even for this show, HE KILLED A BABY YOU DONT TELL SOMEONE LIKE THAT TO TURN THEMSELVES IN LIRL THIS IS GONNA BE BAD HIS REACTION LIRL

Oh fuck he snitched on him and they put him in PC. Well I hope he narrates this whole series lirl

SAID GONNA SEE WHATEVER WOMAN HE WANTS DAMNIT SHE WANTS TO FUCK HIM TOO HE NERVOUS McManus fucks with him way too much. SAID HUNGER STRIKE

Lol McManus sucks. How many times do I need to say this. But the scag is jealous now lol. Please do something right McManus lirl the jealousy here. HE DID SOMETHING RIGHT LIRL DAMN SHE ATTACKED HIM LIRL THE INMATES REACTIONS WHEN HE FOUGHT BACK.

The storyline with Carlo, I think the visits will continue to decrease the way they do in reality. That shit must be destructive to your soul.

CARVER READY TO GET OFF THE DESK, LOL HE THREATENED TO QUIT.

LIRL HES IN EM CITY AND CARLOS TOOK HIS BATON BEFORE GETTING WRECKED. STOP BEING A BITCH CARVER

Schillinger might have a son in Oz soon. LIRL THE STUFF HIS DAD SAID.

Meloni don’t wanna be in PC. HE BACK. Man he really wants to have sex with Beecher.

OH FUCK SOMEONE LET THE NAZIS IN WITH MELONI. BAH GAWD THEY SHANKED HIM. HE BLEEDING EVERYWHERE.

Damn Adebisi wants to work the AIDS ward. Lirl he must have been faking some kind of way cause he JUST TOOK AIDS BLOOD. AH SHIT WHO GETS IT LIRL IT WAS NAPPA.

Gloria gonna be gone.

Mukata is a good dude. Bah gawd Miguel attacked him he can’t help it and they beat him. Mukata is mad about Miguel being in solitary OH FUCK MIGUEL IS GONNA HANG HIMSELF. Entirely the fault of people in charge.

This season is definitely better than the last one. The arcs they're introducing, and the people they've cut out, are just more entertaining.

MV5BMGU1Yzg5ZmEtZjhkNC00YjFmLTk2MWUtMmU2MjQ3OWJlYjBmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIzMzcwNjc@._V1_.jpg

LEGS

Damn somehow Miguel didn’t die. Someone please kill this old bureaucrat. Lol the governor fired him already and wants Gloria to stay while the inmates get the shit they need.

Oh shit we got a Russian. Lol he wants to know the guy who killed Vogel, they gay guy. Welp. He dead. Shirley might get Schillinger on death row though.

McManus just gave away too much information. Narrator fucked. I don’t know how he won’t get killed for snitching.

Nappa is mad sick now lol. Said doesn’t want anyone to kill Augustus because the guy deserved to be snitched on. So who’s gonna fuck that up? BAH GAWD THE ITALIANS FLAYED SNAKE HE BIG DEAD

Now only three of Carlo’s family members are there.

CARLO AND CARVER HERE WE GO AGAIN CARVER GOT NO FUCKIN BALLS

BAH GAWD THE MUSLIM HUNGER STRIKE WILL GET BIGGER...or it won’t because the warden agreed with them.

Scag is back. Go away. McManus ain’t fucking with her lol she’s crazy. Lirl this is funny though COCKSUCKERRRRRRR....damn that just made her beat an inmate now McManus wants her fired.

LIRL O’REILLY AND SCHILLINGER DAMN THE NEW GUY GAVE RYAN A PASS.

PRISON BOXINGGGGGG lol the one punch ko. Bah gawd Cyril is fighting the dick bit guy. LIRL RYAN WITH HIS AUNT BAH GAWD SHE SAID HE GOT THE DEVIL IN HIM

Lol Ryan is gonna drug Cyril’s opponent. The Christian dude said they won’t box over morals but they steal. Cyril beat the brakes off this guy.

Dude doesn’t get his dialysis now? Wtf dude.

Fucking lirl when he spit in his own food damn Rebadow nearly croaked. The medical assistant forgot to schedule him like a dumbshit.

Lirl YOU DON’T LIKE FAGS? This conversation is hilarious. LIRL NAPPA HAS HIV. HEADED TO THE GAY CELL BLOCK LIRL

MELONI NEEDS BEECHER. BAH GAWD BEECHER SHANKED HIM MAH GAWDDDDDDDD I WASNT EXPECTING THAT, LOL HE WAS LYING THOUGH...OR WAS HE

Ah fuck Schillinger’s kid, who got there by DRAGGING A BLACK GUY BEHIND A TRUCK AND MURDERING HIM. BEECHER LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kinda disappointed that the hunger strike wasn't fully explored. Maybe it will be in the next few episodes.

Staff member
Reaction score
rm_gaps_fill_15798_1246019_cf0da8b4-e81d-4eb1-8b84-8ee16c96cf21.jpg

UNNATURAL DISASTERS

Lol Schillinger whining. Fuck off man. You gets no help bitch. Heh this dude is just a boy.

LIRL FUCK YOU DAD now this little Nazi is in the hole. I can’t wait for someone to kill this guy. They will too. Ah man they have a plan. NO TITS FOR YOU KID. They’re gonna Dennis System this kid or some shit.

MCMANUS ACCUSED OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT BY THE SCAG. WOW SHES COMING BACK NOOO

Damn Said’s sister is big mad about him being Muslim LOL SHE HATES WHITE WOMEN DAMN HE WANTS TO BE WITH THIS WHITE WOMAN THERES GONNA BE SOME SHIT OVER THAT.

The nun just cut BD Wong out from Alvarez wtf that doesn’t seem right. ALVAREZ IS BACK THOUGH

Cyril is DEPRESSED AND DOESNT WANNA BOX

Lol this Kramer guy is gonna fight Miguel, and Ryan is instigating LIRL THEY BETTER NOT TOUCH MY LITTLE ANTHONY. THERES ONLY TWO THINGS I KNOW HOW TO DO. FIGHT AND SUCK.

LOL RYAN DRUGGED MIGUEL. I didn’t think of the El Cid implications when Miguel loses to a gay guy. This will be bad for him.

LIRL THE CHRISTIANS DONT WANT THESE GUYS SEEING WOMEN ON TV THEY CAUSED A LOCKDOWN

Damn Bodie talking that shit and Carver getting in LIRL YOU MADE US LOOK LIKE MARICONS LIRL CARVER HAS A STUN GUN THATS HOW A GUARD GETS KILLED MAN

LOL THE WARDEN FUCKING WITH CARVER NOW TO THE FUCKIN LIBRARY YOU GO

These goodbyes...I’m sure he’ll be back. OH SHIT HIS SHIT GOT OVERTURNED. Oh damn the Russian claims to have hated Vogel...nah man he’s gonna kill Hanlon.

LIRL HE SLICED HANLON’S NECK VOGEL WAS HIS FRIEND

Nappa finally accepts that he’s fucked. Will he find out who did it?

Adebisi is funny even in this state. Someone is gonna kill Bodie now. Adebisi wants to work with the Latinos. They broke the fourth wall here in a BAD way.

Bodie finally gets some time on screen by himself, BAH GAWD SOME DUDE IS HURTING HIS KID. BODIE WANTS RONNIE SMITH DED WTF HIS WIFE TOO?

LIRL ADEBISI

episode-image-400x225.jpg

U.S. MALE

Bah gawd the super Christian guy is a child killer. He killed an abortion doctor’s kid WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF he’s also trying to convert Cyril and keep him from boxing.

Ryan is gonna hurt this fuck badly lirl he did

This boxing stuff is hilarious sometimes. It has to be going somewhere too. Lol Ryan is so sure Bodie will lose that he isn’t even gonna drug him.

Now that Bodie lost, he wants to fuck with Muslims. Alright then bro bad strategy. Oh man this fucking poem. Never seen Said this mad before.

Damn he has to choose between the women and his friends. OH SHIT SOMEONE HAS BEEN CALLING HER TO MAKE HER STOP SEEING SAID. Damn he chose the woman BAH GAWDDDDDD. HE’S REALLY PISSED NOW.

WTF O’REILLY CUT A TATTOO OFF HIS OWN ARM

Oh shit Adebisi wants to fuck all the black guys up one by one.

Damn they really killed Bodie’s wife. He’s going to a funeral, which might be the time some bad shit happens to him. Who knows. BAD SHIT DEFINITELY HAPPENING TO THE OTHERS THOUGH THE LATINOS AND ADEBISI JUST BURNED POET AND THE OTHER DUDE

BODIE IS ALL ALONE NOW AND ADEBISI IS BACK TO HIMSELF

McManus might fight the lawsuit lol. This isn’t a good storyline and it feels like the guy who plays McManus ain’t feeling this one.

ANOTHER RUSSIAN. This one is dead inside or something. Bah gawd the best hitman rejecting Nappa. Lol we’re gonna get an Italian vs. Russian war.

Lirl an autographed Miss Sally picture.

Carlo’s family shrinks again and his dad had a stroke.

Carver’s character reminds me of Carlton for some reason. The guy who remembers everything can’t remember what happened to the guy’s dad. Very fishy.

Meloni is fucking with the nun big time.

Schillinger’s kid is fucked up over drugs, but I still hope someone finds out what he did and deals with it. I don’t know what the plan is here. LIRL GONNA TEACH HIM HOW TO WRESTLE.

LIRL BEECHER SAYING AT LEAST HE HASNT FUCKED HIM LIRL HE MIGHT JUST FUCK THE KID IN THE ASS. Lol his kid hates him abahahahahahaahah BEECHER HAS UN-NAZI’D HIM OH SHIT THE KID BEATING HIS DAD UP.

ANOTHER NAZI GUARD JK SKMMONS IS GONNA KILL HIS OWN SON LIRL MY SON IS DEAD TO ME AND HES BACK ON DE TITS HE OVERDOSED HIM LIRL HE DEAD WTFFFF

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Watching Dauber from Coach turn into Metzger in Oz was one of best good to evil transformations I had seen in TV.

Probably surpassed by Lithgow from 3rd Rock to Dexter, but still jarring to me at the time!

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
Watching Dauber from Coach turn into Metzger in Oz was one of best good to evil transformations I had seen in TV.

Probably surpassed by Lithgow from 3rd Rock to Dexter, but still jarring to me at the time!

I just found out a couple week back that he' also the voice for Patrick from Spongebob. I don't know why that blew my mind so much.

Staff member
Reaction score
MV5BOGRjY2E3YmMtMWIyYy00Yjk4LWFkYTMtNTZjZWRkNzhmNDEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIzMzcwNjc@._V1_.jpg

CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENTS

Lol Cyril has to fight the steroid guy. Ryan can’t get the guy to steal now cause it’s WRONG bah gawd he’s gonna tell the warden. BAH GAWD RYAN IS GONNA GET THE CRAZY RUSSIAN TO KILL THE KID KILLER. Lol he did it. This fuckin guy is like the Terminator or some shit.

Lol the steroid guy is drugged now. OR HE SHOULD BE, BUT HE AINT LOL HE FUCKIN IS NOW THOUGH. If people find out about Ryan’s scheme, he’s big dead.

The other Russian said the hitman needs to be killed. He was referred to the Italians. Here we fucking go. Oh fuck he said the guy’s water was spiked by the hitman.

Now they got to tell one that one Russian snitched on the other, and here we go again. AH FUCK THE HITMAN IS A FUCKING NUTCASE 50 FUCKING PEOPLE. STABBED THE OTHER RUSSIAN STRAIGHT IN THE NECK I DUNNO IF HES GONNA DIE THOUGH.

Ah shit El Cid is mad at Ryan for selling his own tits. ASSUME THE POSITION BITCH THEYRE TAKING ALL OF IT. LIRL RYAN TOLD THE GUARD AND MIGUEL RAN AWAY LIRL EL CID BUSTED

Miguel can’t handle what he did wrong when he blinded the guard. No way man I’m shocked.

Lirl the gay dudes telling the Italians that Nappa is snitching while writing a book. Time for Nappa to go.

OH FUCK ADEBISI TIED BODIE TO THE BED. IM THE CHIEF AND I GON A TEACH YOU HOW TO BEHAVE. GONNA MAKE BODIE RESPECT HIM BY...WE’LL SEE

Bodie getting big mad at his own baby wtf he ran away too. OH SHIT ADEBISI IS GONNA BREAK MCMANUS. GET THE WHITE MAN OUT OF EM CITY BAH GAWD

Lol Carver wants to beat the fuck out of prisoners and might join SORT. Just noticed I’ve taken a lot of notes even for me. NOBODY TALKS TO SCAG NOW

LOL THE WARDEN KILLED CARVER’S DAD. ALLEGEDLY.

Schillinger is a dumbass who now has regrets. Or not cause now he says it was euthanasia sparing him from being tortured.

LOL WHEN MELONI SAID HIS FAVORITE WIFE WAS THE FAT ONE. AND I MEAN OBESE. His psychoanalysis of the nun is highly amusing. His analysis of himself is absolutely psychotic.

Said and Beecher sharing a scene is strange. It would be interesting if Said converted him oh man Beecher is gonna read the Quran and stay with the study group. Oh man they really don’t like a white guy being in their group. They want a new imam, oh SHIT SAID HAS BEEN FUCKING REPLACED AND EXILED. Now he’s living with Beecher.

OH MAN THIS HAMID KHAN IS NOT ACTUALLY A BAD GUY. HE FUCKED UP A RAPING SCUM AND GOT SENT TO JAIL WTFFFFFFFF.

This would be completely humiliating for someone if real. Now Said weeps and has to be comforted by Beecher.

This episode had a lot of surprising things, obviously. Adebisi going full anti-white was the best part.

MV5BOWM0ZGRkZDgtYzFmOS00MWQ2LWFhMGEtOTBjMWMwMmExNDc3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIzMzcwNjc@._V1_.jpg

SECRET IDENTITIES

The nun is getting a little obsessed with Keller. Damn Beecher ain’t gonna let him fuck with her.

Finally Miguel and Rivera meet. Knowing this show, Rivera might try to kill him. Miguel doesn’t really try to defend himself, and he did say why this happened. No forgiveness and I wouldn’t either to be honest.

Keller got in the nun’s head so badly and she can’t let it go. He wants her to get Beecher to love him again lol. Damn get your hands off her bro. She is going to have a hard time remaining a nun though. Bah gawd she quit being one.

If someone snitches on El Cid right now, they dead. The warden thinks Carlo will snitch and might stick him in the hole for his whole bid. Now his family can’t see him. Damn his sister is leaving for Oakland and they still won’t let her tell him. She gets to write a note. No way he ever gets that shit. Straight in the trash.

Lol Mukada told Edie Falco about the warden. Then he told the warden lmao DAMN GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY OFFICE

OH SHIT CARVER DESTROYED DIANE WITH HIS BATON

THE WARDEN IS HERE TO CONFESS. HE WAS GETTING FUCKED UP, CARVER’S DAD HAD TO GET IN THERE, AND SOMEONE STABBED HIM. ALLEGEDLY.In my opinion anyway.

Lol McManus wants to try again with Diane, and THERE’S SCAG BAH GAWD THEY MADE OUT IN FRONT OF SCAG

Lmao this Nappa arc. Lirl this dude fainted so he could get the disc drive to the other Italians for a carton of cigs. LIRL THE BIGLY GAY DUDE KILLED NAPPA.

Adebisi wanna see the warden about McManus lol LIRL HE SAID MCMANUS SEXUALLY HARASSED BODIE HE TOUCHED HIS PENIS LOL THE WARDEN’S FACE. DAMN NOW THE WARDEN ACTUALLY BELIEVES IT. LIRL ADEBISI TALKING TO A REPORTER BAH GAWDDDDDD ITS ALL ABOUT SEX LIRL IT MADE THE NEWS

Bodie headed to gen pop now lol that ain’t so good for him.

Now for some reason McManus is going to see Shirley lirl is this dude being written off the show? She’s gonna accuse him so she doesn’t die lol. These two were married irl so that makes this scene even more strange. LIRL SHE WANTS TO BE HANGED

BAH GAWD SHIRLEY IS PREGNANT HOW DO THEY KILL HER NOW?

Lol Cyril started shadow boxing with the biker for some dumb reason and almost got in trouble.

LIRL THE KHAN HYPE SPEECH HE WAS GIVEN. Adebisi wants the Muslims to BEAT THE GUY BECAUSE HE IS WHITE

LIRL SCHILLINGER SEEING THE GAY GUY CRACKED ME UP.

KILL DE WHITE BEECH LIRL HE GRABBED KHAN’S ASS AND THE DECISION IS...IN FAVOR OF KHAN.

BAH GAWD BEECHER IS MUSLIM NOW WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Adebisi and Said here we go. He wants Said to run shit with him before the Muslims kill Said. Schillinger wants to kill Said and Beecher now.

Damn Said gets why Beecher befriended him and says Beecher should forgive those who wronged him. Then Beecher says Said should do the same thing. Surprisingly he did, but even that didn’t go well and now Said prostrated himself on the floor. WTF.

Now it’s Beecher’s turn, but Keller is being abusive, and Beecher ain’t down with gay anymore now that he converted.

WOW KELLER WANTS TO KILL SAID. THE ARYANS MIGHT DO IT RIGHT NOW THOUGH.

OH FUCK SCHILLINGER TRIED TO SHANK BEECHER AND NOW EVERYONE KS FIGHTING, AND SCHILLINGER DID SHANK BEECHER, AND KELLER SHANKED SCHILLINGER. BAH GAWDDDDDDDDD

Said and Khan are both in solitary. What happens now?

Really looking forward to seeing how the season ends when I watch the show tonight.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Hamid Khan was played by Ernie Hudson's son

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
The steroid guy is Chuck Zito. He's friends with Sylvester Stalone, and has been a bodyguard for many boxers over the years. If you watch fights on Showtime or HBO, he's always in the crowd. I've met him a couple of times over the years at conventions.

Staff member
Reaction score
MV5BMTc2MTEyMzMwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzc2MzYyMjE@._V1_.jpg

Out o' Time

BAH GAWD SOMEONE PUT A RAT IN SAID’S CELL AND IT BIT HIM. LOCKDOWN NOW TOO.

Lol Ryan is gonna turn the Latinos on Miguel. El Cid and the others fucking hate him now and Ryan didn’t have to do shit. Carlo also doesn’t know about his sister. El Cid wants him to kill Miguel too lirl MIGUEL SLICED CARLO’S THROAT.

SEASONS GREETINGS FUCKWAD. Will Miguel tell the warden what happened to his daughter? DAMN IT WAS CARLO, WHO HE KILLED WTFFFFFFF

Lol this crazy bitch wants to die even though she’s pregnant. Now you find out how crazy she really is. She ain’t gonna get to die, it seems. END THE LOCKDOWN TOO. DAMN THIS BITCH IS CRAZY GODDAMN WTF

I still can’t believe Said finally hit someone. MUSLIMS AND ARYANS ARE GONNA WAR BRO AND FINALLY THE RUSSIAN WHO DIDNT DIE IS BACK TOO.

LOL Bodie and McManus and that look. SCAGGGGGGG LIRL DIANE HIT THAT BITCH

McManus is so mad at the warden LIRL THE RACISM CAME OUT BAH GAWDDDDDDDDDD

Lol they said Poet might be white lirl he’s fucking half white now this snow is insane

Ryan and Khan want the boxing final to continue, the warden doesn’t, but there will be a fight with no crowd. Classic white vs black battle that will change the prison no matter how it goes. Lol Ryan is busted. Gonna be a fair fight now.

Lirl Ryan and Cyril’s dad. Their dad completely ruined Cyril’s chances. BAH GAWD CRYIL CAME BACK. OH SHIT CRYIL KILLED KHAN. OR RATHER BRAIN DAMAGED DAMN HE AINT COMING OUT OF IT BAH GAWD DEANGELO BARKSDALE’S MOM SAID PULL THE PLUG. BUT THEY AINT ALLOWED LIRL WHAT SHE SAID ABOUT MCMANUS LIRL

Said knows something bad is gonna happen. But what? Everyone is separated by race right now.

Damn everyone is big mad about Khan. Adebisi saying that he knows who stabbed Carver’s dad, it is........he wants Carver to watch his back first.

FUCKING SCAG AND THE RACIST GUY HEARD BY CARVER LOL. CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS.

THERE ARE THINGS MORE IMPORTANT THAN TITS.

RACE WAR IS COMINGGGGG

I’m sure this tray for the narrator is fucked up.

Lol McManus and Murphy saying they need to act first. THE TENSION HERE. Lirl they’re taking all the porn this is a big mistake.

ADEBISI WANTS A GUN.

Damn why are they taking the mag from the narrator WTF THEY LITERALLY THREW HIM IN THE HOLE. ADEBISI DID THAT SHIT ON PURPOSE LIRL

Adebisi hates Said, DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT DE QURAN SAYS, ONLY JUSTICE.

Oh man there’s shit in gen pop too. LIRL CARVER CALLING THE WARDEN A RACE TRAITOR LIRL HE FIRED.

BEECHER AND KELLER NOW FULLLLLL GAYYYYYYYYY

ADEBISI GOT A GUN FROM CARVER BAH GAWDDDDDDDD

ALL THAT BUILD AND NO PAYOFF LOL. Could you imagine waiting for all that time to watch the next season?

MV5BMTRkMGUxNTYtMTUwZi00N2EyLThhNmUtMzg5MTZjZWVkODY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIzMzcwNjc@._V1_.jpg

A COCK AND BALLS STORY

HILL BEEN IN HIS OWN PISSSSSSSS. DAMN A TWO WEEK LOCKDOWN.

They let Adebisi and the Muslims out of their pods for...a huge meeting with all the black inmates. Why? Whites had their own shit too, DAMN. NO RACE VIOLENCE THE NEXT INCIDENT IS A FOR LIFE LOCKDOWN FOR THAT PERSON

Khan about to die and Said was asked to say a prayer.

Lol Ryan wanted to see Gloria so bad. But he won’t. So he sliced his hand all the way open lol. He saw her, and then, he said a bunch of bullshit.

Scag is the absolute worst. Lol at how Bevilaqua got there. And he’s related to Carlo and Miguel told him what he did. El Cid wants Alvarez dead still and Bevilaqua has a shank. BAH GAWD BEVILAQUA IS THE RAPIST AND GILES SHANKED HIM AND ALVAREZ LIRL SCAG TRANSFERRED TOO. Lol now Guerra has to kill Alvarez in the hospital.

Lol the father trying to get Beecher to forgive Schillinger or to somehow end the beef. Said and Keller are in Beecher’s ears on both sides. Locating this kid is a bad fucking idea. BAH GAWD KELLER SAID BEECHER WAS BORN A BITCH AND NOW THEYRE FIGHTING

Lol Shirley aborted her fetus and now is to be put to death again. How she wanted it.

LIRL DOAKES FROM DEXTER IS IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER FOR DOUBLE MURDER. DEATH ROW MOTHERFUCKER.

Lol Devlin wants the warden to run for LT. Governor. Fuck outta here.

Lol I was wondering when Edie Falco would disappear for The Sopranos, and she married an Englishman and moved there. Lol McManus was gonna propose. He’s gonna have a full meltdown.

Adebisi knows not to use the gun. They are going to use it to get rid of McManus lirl by having someone shoot someone else. I can’t get over Bodie being named WANGLER. He’s back in Em City though, and so is Poet. I think Adebisi is gonna give it to Bodie as payback for when Bodie fucked him over.

BAH GAWDDDDDDD LIEUTENANT DANIELS AND HERC ARE INMATES LIRLLLLL

DANIELS IS JAMAICAN TOO LIRL HERC IS ITALIAN BUT NOT CONNECTED. HES GONNA GET KILLED LOL THE BIKER MAKING THE OTHER GUY A PRAG. LIRL DANIELS IS UNDERCOVER AND NOT JAMAICAN.

Bodie is a dumbass lol he immediately called Daniels over there for some tits. Damn he actually didn’t use it.

Lol Herc is gonna get that phone snatched. The Russian immediately took it.

LIRL THERES A GUY IN THERE FOR DESTROYING A STATUE. TEN YEARS LIRL.

Yep Adebisi is gonna use this prag to kill the black dudes he hates. I have no fucking doubt. McManus just asked the guy to snitch on Bodie too. Bodie finally found someone to bully after all this time.

Ryan is putting the idea in this guy’s head, telling him you can’t be a bitch. This is gonna be strangely satisfying. Lol Ryan sent him to Adebisi BAH GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

LIRL ADEBISI GAVE HIM THE GUN. BODIE WENT TO STEAL THE SHOES, AND JUST GOT KILLED BAH GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MASS SHOOTING IN THIS BITCH. KILLED A GUARD SHOT KELLER THEN HIMSELF. BAH GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

MV5BNjg1NDY4MTYwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTE3MzYyMjE@._V1_.jpg

OBITUARIES

Lol of course nobody except Adebisi knows who got the gun there. And he wants McManus fired.

Poet lost his goddamn mind cause his friends are dead. LIRL REVENGE AGAINST ALL DE WHITE BASTARDS.

LIRL MCMANUS IS A WEAK, LIMP WRISTED LIBERAL WHO HAS TO BE FIRED. Meanwhile he’s burning letters. FULL BREAKDOWN. Oh man I hate this guy but this is painful. HES FIRED.

Lol Beecher owned. Said thinks Beecher is blasphemous toward Islam and Beecher just rejected that for good. Welp.

Schillinger’s living kid is complete scum and wants to be paid to visit his dad. This is gonna turn out so badly for Beecher. Lmao Schillinger’s face and reaction this whole scene with Hank.

Lirl I can’t handle Daniels being Jamaican as an act. He better be careful. Oh shit the Narrator made his wife/girlfriend. Oh shit Adebisi wants to speak to him. Oh shit Adebisi is about to make him.

SAID AND THE WHITE WOMAN. BRING BACK CONJUGAL VISITS. Damn she can’t handle not being kissed.

Man trying to make Said wear an orange jumpsuit. Beecher saying that Said wants to lose is too far. BEECHER TESTIFIED to make sure it went good. Said not looking too happy about that.

DAMN THE GAY DUDE WAS JUDGED UNFAIRLY BECAUSE OF PREJUDICE. He wants Said to help him lol.

DAMN SOMEONE IS FUCKING SHIRLEY. WHO. The camera shot made it seem like Mukada was doing it. DAMN A JIZZBALL WHO MURDERED HIS FAMILY TWO TIMES CAUSE HE HAD TWO FAMILIES.

Cyril and Ryan are doing the program, and uh, this ain’t gonna be good. Cyril said the Russian has a cell phone, which he does. Ryan is mad about this and doesn’t believe the denial. Ryan is gonna try to steal it. Lol the Russian knows he tried. Lirl Ryan got Herc to admit to it.

LIRL HERC WANTS HIS PHONE BACK. Oh shit the Russian wants permission to kill Herc. LIRL I DONT CARE IF THAT MOTHERFUCKER LIVES OR DIES LIRL.

BAH GAWD THE BIKER INJECTED HERC WITH SOMETHING WTFFFFFFFF HE DEAD.

Ryan and this Russian guy are gonna have huge beef. LIRL THE MEGA POWERS HANDSHAKE

Lol El Cid is mad Miguel ain’t dead yet.

OH SHIT THE OLD DUDE DUG ANOTHER TUNNEL.

LOL NEW CARLOS COULDNT KILL MIGUEL.

LIRL THE TUNNEL WAS IN THE HOSPITAL UNIT AND MIGUEL IS GONE TOO

Staff member
Reaction score
x1080

THE BILL OF WRONGS

Lol this news report. Nobody knows anything but El Cid wants him dead.

El Cid just snitched on Adebisi to start shit, then Adebisi says he’ll do the same thing. Thing is, El Cid knows just enough to be right. LIRL CARVER’S NEW OUTFIT LIRL LEO SLAPPED HIM WHEN HE FOUND OUT CARVER WANTS TO BE GUILTY LIRL

ADEBISI TO THE HOLE

LIRL ANGEL FROM DEXTER IN THIS BITCH. Italians want him to kill El Cid. He needs Rebadow to do it lirl. He kills El Cid or gets killed. His choice.

If Rebadow actually kills him I’m gonna laugh so hard.

LIRL THEY CAUGHT THE OTHER OLD FUCK. HE WENT STRAIGHT FOR MISS SALLY LIRL

WOW REBADOW DID IT AND IT DIDNT WORK AH FUCK FINALLY HE WENT DOWN LIRL EL CID IS DEAD

Rebadow ain’t even in trouble LIRL

Adebisi and Said are finally clashing.

LOL LESTER FREAMON IS A COMMUNITY LEADER. And damn Said actually got them to try to get a black man in charge of Em City.

Narrator ain’t down with the fake Jamaican. He’s in danger in some part because of that and great part due to who he’s messing around with. He’s gonna have to use drugs lirl there are 20 dudes watching. Three lines that’s a lot bro. LIRL HE CANT WALK HE PUKED I THINK THEY DOSED HIM OH FUCK HES GONNA GO IN THE HOLE

Lol Said helping the gay dude is gonna be a big problem lirl ARIF SAID HE FORBIDS IT

BAH GAWD THEY WON THEIR LAWSUIT AGAINST THE PRISON and the chick is abandoning Said.

Wow Said got that dude a new trial. Oh man the look on everyone’s faces. Including Said.

Death row needs to have a more established prisoner on it in order to be taken seriously. Also, lol the guard is fucking Shirley. Lirl she is so fucked up. UR FATHER RAPED ME. IS THAT TRUE? WHO KNOWS?

Lol Ryan trying to snitch on the Russian without actually snitching. Now the Russian is snitching on him for forcing himself to get injured lollllll. Adebisi doesn’t give a shit about what Ryan says anymore. The biker won’t kill Ryan either, but the phone thing is hilarious.

Lol Cyril is just plain too stupid. Ryan is so cold though. Oh man he just went full scorched earth and talked about Gloria ducking McManus. Bah gawdddddddddddd. I LUVVVVVVVVV UUUUUUUUUUUUU

Lirl did Ryan get a pic of Gloria to jerk off to? WTF HE MADE SOMEONE RAPE HER. WAY TOO FAR EVEN FOR THIS SHOW.

Lol Keller talking about messing with Peter Marie’s mind.

Scag works the hospital ward now. Bitch.

Schillinger found out that Beecher paid his kid to see him. Uh oh. SCHILLINGER GAVE HIS KID A MISSION. FOR ONE THOUSAND BUCKS, HIS SON WILL...KIDNAP BEECHER’S CHILDREN WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

This episode was fucked up and had so much shit going on.

Staff member
Reaction score
MV5BM2I2ZTZlMTMtNjY2Ny00YTU3LWFkZTEtNzYwZDg5ZDcxZjc4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIzMzcwNjc@._V1_.jpg

WORKS OF MERCY

At the end of this episode, that’s the halfway point!

KIDNAPPING DONE WITH HELP OF POKÉMON CARDS. You know, I don’t know why anyone would think they can help kill someone’s kid and someone wouldn’t do the same to them. I ain’t defending Schillinger but common sense should have been used.

Damn Peter Marie just wrecked Beecher. OH MAH GAWD HE TOLD HIS PARENTS ABOUT KELLER. HAND SENT IN THE MAIL FOR BEECHER WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Lirl the Jamaican shit. Gimme gloves lol they’re gonna beat him into their operation. They know this dude is a cop, it seems to me. LIRL HE TOOK THE DRUGS

LIRL HE GOTTA KILL SOMEBODY. I DO IT.

The cardinal visit is a straight up sham deal. Lol he wanted to quit too.

Bah gawd 45 million in the lawsuit, but it has been appealed. Rebadow is now fucked up mentally. Apparently Said only helped Cramer because he knew Cramer would lose the trial anyway. Except the cop tampered with the evidence. Said is disturbed lirl he wants nothing to do with it now because he KNOWS the guy is guilty.

Fuck, he got off and will be released. I’m sure he’ll be back.

LIRL ANOTHER WIRE CAST MEMBER. Reg E. Cathey this time. AINT SOME CANDY ASS WHITE LIBERAL LOL HE TOUCHED ADEBISI’S HAT. OH SHIT HE DONT CARE ABOUT DRUGS AT ALLLLLL AND NO VIOLENCE AS PART OF THE DEAL.

Lol McManus is in the warden’s office. You ain’t getting your job back dawg. HE IS NOW RUNNING UNIT B.

I can’t believe Carver and his outfits and shit.

More Ryan and Russian stuff. CYRIL TRYING TO FIND THE PHONE.

Gloria correctly thinks Ryan had something to do with her getting raped. The way he admitted it makes it seem like it isn’t true. I’m really sure he didn’t. I won’t edit the first sentence because you know why.

Rebadow is so mad about not being allowed to leave with his friend. Like an old married couple with this shit.

Lol Shirley’s demands. Why? I don’t even know why. LIRL SHE TOLD ON THE CO. AND SAID WHO GOT HER PREGNANT. HER LOVER WAS SATAN I. THE FORM OF A MAN. WTF IS THAT HINT SUPPOSED TO MEAN.

Shirley’s freakout. Welp her own damn fault.

MV5BOTBlZDE2NzktYmRjOC00Y2ZiLTg4OTUtOTZiYjU5ZWIzMTJkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIzMzcwNjc@._V1_.jpg

GRAY MATTER

I actually deleted a few of my notes...uh I apologize straight away.

BAH GAWD JOHNNY BASIL KILLED THIS RACIST PIG IN THE FREIGHT ELEVATOR LIRL THREW HIM TO HIS DEATH. HE ON TITS NOW TOO THOUGH. He’s obviously high all the time.

WARDEN’S WIFE...does basically nothing. The governor sucks, but wow the warden is a fucking scumbag.

Lol McManus sucks. Still not sold on his replacement.

BAH GAWD SUPREME ALLAH. Poet is mad dumb lirl. I think he might be pragged out. Lol Supreme Allah isn’t gonna follow the other Muslims. Oh man this could be good entertainment.

Lirl the new guy straight up made the drug rules the cell block leaders. Some dudes are headed to gen pop. Bah gawd all the bikers and Aryans are gone lirl. Murphy gone too.

ADEBISI DOWN WITH SUPREME ALLAH. BAH GAWD.

Lmao this rape scene WTF.

YOU CALLIN ME UGLY BLACK BOY DAMN DOAKES BROKE HIS HAND.

Oh fuck this scene of Gloria being raped. Guy is IN OZ. Ryan is gonna fucking kill this mope.

LIRL THIS FIGHT WITH CYRIL. U WANNA SUCK SOME CHOCOLATE. This is gonna be fucking bad though, we might actually get the race war this time.

Lirl Ryan snitched on the Russian. He wants the biker to not trust the Russian, BAH GAWD RYAN BROUGHT UP THE CELL PHONE. THE BIKER HAS A SHANK. RYAN GOT THE PHONE.

BAH GAWD REBADOW TELLING THE GUARD FUCK YOU. Why would this random guy fuck with him. LIRL SMASHED IT IN HIS FACE. Well, time for Rebadow to cash in that favor lirl he wants to kill someone else.

Schillinger is about to do much worse. Damn he killed Beecher’s son. What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Lol the father knows Schillinger fucked Shirley. Yuck. This scene is super weird.

This guy trying to fuck Beecher up over money, only to not even tell him the truth, I don’t even know man. That’s fucked up.

This guy really just wants to make Keller for the other murders. He does t care about the kidnapping.

BAH GAWD BEECHER HAS A KNIFE AND ATTACKED KELLER. COULDNT STAB HIM THOUGH BIG FIGHT BAH GAWDDDDDD ALL THE GUARDS ARE THERE SEEEEE I KNEW IT THIS FUCKIN GUY WAS LYING I HOPE KELLER KILLS HIM.

320969.jpg

A WORD TO THE WISE

Lol more whites being booted from Em City.

Ughhhhh Adebisi making this new guy suck his dick. He also made sure that Said saw him.

Supreme Allah is fucking shit up too and encroaching on Arif’s territory. Adebisi won’t kill for Arif either. He also told Supreme Allah about it instantly.

HOYT AND THE RAPIST THROWING DOWN.

EM CITY ABOUT TO BE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL BLACK

SCAG BACK. SENT TO EM CITY LOL. AND IS STILL A BITCH.

Of course the aids guy died before being executed. Fitting, you know.

JOHNNY BASIL STILL ON DE TITS. How can he work undercover all fucked up like that? Of course, Adebisi is all giving orders and shit. The warden seems to think this is about to get fucked up. Turns out Basil’s plan worked but he’s heavily hooked on drugs. This job is too hard for him for reasons beyond that.

Beecher really wants to kill Keller and is sure Keller killed his son. Now he’s told and he ain’t. HANK SCHILLINGER ARRESTED THOUGH.

LIRL PLUS IM TOLD YOU LIKE TO FUCK EACH OTHER IN THE ASS. The argument after is not a good one. DAMN THEY ARE OVER AND BEECHER IS NOT FORGIVEN

Lol this guy trying to punk Beecher. This is gonna end badly for someone.

DAMN KELLER REALLY DID MURDER ALL THOSE GAY DUDES. Oh man the threatening here.

This guy trying to prag Beecher. Lirl Beecher let him just so he could make Keller feel bad.

Morales don’t need anyone dead right now so this is gonna be a big problem. Just don’t kill anyone important though! Lol Rebadow wishing he could kill everyone. BAH GAWD HE TRIED TO KILL THE OTHER OLD GUY AND GOT CAUGHT.

BAH GAWD THE RUSSIAN IS A SNITCH BITCH and they couldn’t find it lol. Russian is gonna have to go back to Em City too. At least he went out getting rid of the cell phone.

Ryan wants the Russian dead now lol. CYRIL NEAR DEATH FROM OVER MEDICATION GLORIA GAVE HIM.

I really hope Ryan kills this Keenan dude. Just because. Oh man he’s so pissed off. KILLED THIS GUY WITH A FUCKING DUMBBELL. BIGLY KILLED. ARIF SAW IT TOO.

Damn Gloria going on leave. Lotta dingus in this episode by the way.

oz.jpg

A TOWN WITHOUT PITY

RYAN AND SCHILLINGER THROW DOWN BAH GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SCAG BEAT RYAN UP WTF SHES FUCKING HIM WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Ryan been put on notice, if anything happens to the Russian at all, he’s fucked. LIRL. BUT SCAG CAN DO IT. BAH GAWD SHES JERKING THE RUSSIAN OFF. THE FUCK? LIRL SHE PUT A BLOW DRYER IN THE FUCKING BATHTUB AND KILLED HIM

Lol Doakes lawyer saying the judge might die and help him out.

Lol this Zabitz flashback. Keller will definitely kill him. Or Schillinger will. Keller and Robson wanna do it at the same time lirl he had a FUCKIN HEART ATTACK

SAID DONT WANT BEECHER FUCKIN ALL THE GAY DUDES DAMNIT MAN WHAT THE FUCK

Mukada wants Keller to help fix Beecher lol. Nah. Ain’t gonna happen like that. Hank Schillinger ain’t going to jail how you gonna fix him now dumbasses. Damn he’s going HAM.

Someone please kill Hank. Make it happen.

YES BEECHER IMMEDIATELY TRIED TO KILL SCHILLINGER. BAH GAWD HE WANTS TO ASK THE ITALIANS FOR A FAVOR. Damn they have a deal for the Italians to kill Hank while Beecher kills JK Simmons. Welp now we wait. Said doesn’t think this is right.

Now Beecher don’t want Hank dead. Lirl Hank is already fucking dead lirl. This show dude.

Rebadow back and they let him in the same pod. Didn’t think they’d be that stupid. Bah gawd Rebadow freaking the fuck out now HE HAS A BRAIN TUMOR.

Lol this fool is digging again.

Adebisi don’t want Jamaican in his business. The warden ain’t as smart as he thinks though. You can’t just sell to some random nobody’s seen. OR CAN YOU?

I like how they investigate the death of some random corrupt former pig. Pretty fucked up!

Supreme Allah and others are gonna fuck Arif up oh no. Well, eventually. Not yet. ARIF WANTS SAID TO HAVE HIS POWER BACK BAH GAWD

GAYS GETTIN THE FUCK OUTTA EM CITY LOL I WONDER WHY. IS IT CAUSE THEY WHITE?

Oh my GOD the fake human corpse. OH SHIT NEAR RACE WAR.

ADEBISI MAKING GAY PORN OR SOME SHIT WTF damn he’s scamming the others out of their money. They’re gonna kill his ass. OH SHIT THE BLACK GUARDS HAULIMG OFF ALL THE HEAVIES TO GEN POP.

Oh fuck Said and Adebisi might be going to fucking war.

Damn finally we might get what I’ve been waiting for. Lirl McManus. Said wanted to talk with him and uh WHERE IS THIS GOING BAH GAWD SAID ASKING FOR HIS HELP.

SAID ABOUT TO FIX THIS BULLSHIT. GOING TO FAKE JOIN ADEBISI. Damn SWEAR TO ME IN THE NAME OF ALLAH. BAH GAWD WTF WOULD SAID REALLY GO AGAINST THAT?

LIRL THIS DANCE WHAT THE FUCK

CARVER IS GONNA KILL THE GOVERNOR OR SOME SHIT LIRL HE SHOT HIS FUCKIN ASS THE NEXT DAY BAH GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LIRL

Staff member
Reaction score
MV5BNzI2NDI0Y2QtMmIyZC00N2Y0LThlY2ItMmM0NTRiNzIwMGYxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIzMzcwNjc@._V1_.jpg

YOU BET YOUR LIFE

DAMN CARVER FAILED TO KILL THE GOVERNOR OH FUCK THE WHITES REACTION

SUPREME ALLAH DONT LIKE THE LACK OF TITS BEING SOLD, AND THOSE GUYS ARE GONNA BLAME DANIELS FOR MAKING THEM LOOK BAD. AND THEN THEYRE GONNA TELL THE HOMICIDE INVESTIGATOR.

DANIELS HAS TO KILL THAT FUCKING UNDERCOVER COP LOL THE NARRATOR IS FUCKIN ON HIS ASS HE SAW THE OFFICER WHOSE BEEN WITH DANIELS WHEN HE WAS CRIPPLED DAMN DANIELS IS BEATING HIM TO DEATH WTFFFF

BAH GAWD HE ADMITTED TO MURDER.

MCMANUS AND QUERNS CLASHING LOL GODDAMN ALL CAPS SO FAR WTFFFF

Damn Peter Marie cracked. She wants nothing to do with Keller, but he’s there...until she gets rid of him.

This scag shit is utterly disgusting. Even for an HBO show. The scenes where dudes get sucked off are nowhere near this bad. Yeah I said it and what.

Ryan needs some help, and uh, he’s gonna lie about his brother lol. Peter Marie don’t believe him. Watch them kill Cyril cause of a lie he made up lol.

BAH GAWD KELLER AND PETER MARIE FINALLY MEET. Lol Keller telling her he must be a bad guy after all, and now she wants to remain a nun.

LIRL SCAG THIS AINT OVER UNTIL I SAY ITS OVER. Good time to tell on her tbh.

BAH GAWD MISS SALLY COMING TO OZ. LIRL HE STRAIGHT UP BROUGHT UP HER TITS AND LIRL THIS AINT EVEN MISS SALLY.

LOL DOAKES IS GONNA KILL THIS FUCK. LIRL HE SPIT IN HIS MOUTH THATS JUST AS GOOD. DOAKES FINALLY GOT HIM LIRL HES CHOKING HIM TO DEATH FUCK THE GUY IS DEAD LIRL YOU CAN ONLY CALL SOMEONE RACIAL SLURS SO MANY TIMES.

Lol Hank Schillinger had a wife. Proved it too. I forgot that the Italians got rid of Hank in a way it’s possible for nobody to find out.

Bah gawd someone tired of Adebisi and his bullshit.

BAH GAWD SOMEONE BEATEN TO FUCKIN DEATH OR SOME SHIT NOW EM CITY IS FUCKED UP THE UTOPIA IS OVER. Lol dude wants Adebisi to snitch. BAH GAWD INTERROGATING BEECHER. Now Beecher and Keller have beef IT SEEMS. KELLER KS A JEALOUS MAN. Beecher better go along with him OR ELSE.

LIRL RYAN STOLE SUPREME ALLAH’S SHIT. AND THEY INTERRUPTING THE TITS SHIPMENT. KELLER IS GONNA BLOW MONDO BROWN LOL NEVER MIND HE FUCKING DEAD.

GUARDS COMING FOR SUPREME ALLAH AND POET LIRL NOW ADEBISI BUSTED STRAIGHT UP SNITCHING. U COCKSUCKAAAAAA YEAH FUCK ME NO FUCK U BITCH I KILL YOU FOR FUCKING UP MY SHIT LIRL THEY FRAMED SUPREME ALLAH BAH GAWD IT WORKED.

ADEBISI BEING SO GAY NOW LIRL I SAID SLOWLY. POET AINT DOWN WITH THIS MAN ANYMORE EITHER.

THE VIDEOS FINALLY COMING INTO PLAY. SAID GONNA DISTRACT ADEBISI SO POET CAN GET THEM. TWINK AINT EVEN IN THERE TO STOP HIM. OH FUCK THE TWINK. HE DONT HAVE THE TAPES.

BAH GAWD SAID WANTS THE TAPES SO BAD HE WANTS TO MOVE IN WITH ADEBISI.

ADEBISI HAS HIS OWN PLAN THOUGH. I think for real he might make Said his prag. Damn he confronted Said, and Adebisi don’t wanna change bro. Adebisi gave Said the tape though because he ain’t happy even with things how they are now.

Lirl McManus replacing Querns. Querns fired lirl.

MCMANUS JUST SENT ADEBISI OUT OF EM CITY HE DIDNT EXPECT THAT SHIT BAH GAWD HES TRYING TO KILL SAID. HOLY SHIT. SOMEONE IS FUCKIN DEAD. HOLY SHIT SAID KILLED ADEBISI. BAH GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

FUCKIN ANARCHY IN THIS BITCH

This was the craziest episode so far, and I mean...by FAR the craziest. I don't see how a show can keep up the same energy when the best character on that show is now dead, and I understand they killed Adebisi so the actor could film a movie, but I don't know about that decision. They could have sent him to the hole for a whole season or some shit.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Welp that concludes Oz

Just kidding, but well you'll see

SmallEthicalAmericanwarmblood-size_restricted.gif

My best friend and his brother pretty much said the exact same thing to me in 2005 when I starting watching it. And it's funny too because as great as Seasons 1-4A were I thought there was no way the show could go that far down hill.

The rise and fall of Adebisi in Seasons 3-4A was truly great TV. It's amazing to think that his hubris and wanting to video tape things essentially became his downfall. And the blood coming up through the curtains has to be one of the most three iconic scenes of the series.

Staff member
Reaction score
Interesting trivia, the actress who plays the fake Miss Sally (Norma), Michelle Schumacher, is married to JK Simmons.

That's pretty common with long series, where the main stars eventually have their spouses come in as a more minor character. That happened with the last few shows I watched.

Staff member
Reaction score
MV5BMDhjYTE2YTEtZjM2NC00ODg3LTgyNGUtYjA5YTQxNTE0MjY4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIzMzcwNjc@._V1_.jpg

MEDIUM RARE

Lol Ryan was wearing one of Adebisi’s hats.

Wow Ernie Hudson looks too much like Magic Johnson while clean shaven. Goddamn dude don’t start the season with an investigative report unless someone kills the reporter.

SAID GOT OFF ON SELF DEFENSE. GODDAMN RIGHT DAMNIT.

WHO IS OMAR WHITE. UGH THE BIKER PULLS HIS DICK OUT AT THE REPORTER.LOL IS THAT ALLY SHEEDY BAH GAWD POET BEATING UP SOME WHITE BOY. LOL KELLER. LIRL OLD GUY REACTION.

KELLER AND BEECHER MAD AT EACH OTHER STILL SHAKEDOWN TIME LIRL THE MEDIA WATCHING. BAH GAWD BEECHER SAID KELLER AND RYAN ARE BUTT BUDDIES. DAMN KELLER SAID TO RYAN DONT HURT BEECHER OR I HURT YOU

Lol Schillinger big mad. Lol Mondo Brown fucked.

This Omar White is gonna be a weird fuck. LOL HE NEEDS TITS. Ryan ain’t wanting a BJ from him either.

LIRL POET GONNA BE IN THE HOLE FOREVER AFTER MENTIONING ADEBISI. Ryan wanting Omar to take Poet’s role is not good. Lol I think Ryan wants Omar to kill the reporter dude coming in there.

Yesssssssss dude asking about Adebisi. Lol Ryan extorting this guy for money and he won’t pay. No story for you then BRO. SAID HAS BEEN SET UP.

Lol this episode kinda fucking sucks DESTROY THE GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKIN TAPES NOW LOL HE ACTUALLY DID.

The TV guy has what he needs, all off record. He won’t pursue it anymore though. Lol Ryan wants Omar to kill the tv guy.

LIRL OMAR ATTACKING HIM RIGHT NOW BAH GAWD HE HAS A SHANK. BAH GAWD THE SORT TEAM BEATING HIM RYAN’S PLAN RUINED. LIRL HES GOING IN WITH CYRIL. BIG MISTAKE. I get the feeling Cyril will be on death row after this. Oh man he didn’t take his fucking pills. OH FUCK. HES GONNA KILL HIM FOR REAL. FUCK WELP. IS HE DEAD? SOMEHOW NOT. He’s in critical condition though.

MV5BNmVmYWE0YmEtMWM0Mi00YzQyLWEyZWItYzQ1Nzk0Mzk5OTU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIzMzcwNjc@._V1_.jpg

CONVERSIONS

Lol they have a cage in Em City instead of sending people to the hole. Keller is first.

Omar didn’t even spend one episode in solitary. Bad booking.

MIGUEL HAS BEEN CAUGHT. Morales don’t want him dead either. Sent to solitary again though. Lol Guerra wants to kill Miguel anyway. Omar is a dumbass too. LIRL he stabbed Guerra already.

SCAG SCENES NO. McManus got rid of her for now though. Lol she sent for Ryan or something and now he’s sent to the hole LIRL HE CALLED HER A DYKE.

Man Cyril is fucking retarded lirl. Damn Ryan is sick from being in the hole. I would laugh hard if scag gave him HIV. Ryan actually getting to stay in the infirmary for the night wtf. FUCK YOU SCAG YOU BITCH.

Gloria actually wanted to talk to Ryan, and uhh he actually told her he killed the rapist. Lol. Lol Gloria actually loves Ryan. Wtf. This fucking show dude.

Lol the warden hired Condoleeza Rice. The way this episode is going he’s gonna fuck her like instantly. Lol and conveniently he separated from his wife. More bad booking.

Now the fake Miss Sally is gonna marry the old dude. Please stop.

SAID AINT TAKING CONVERTS. Get outta here Leroy. He still wants to get his shit right. Beecher talks with Said, and that doesn’t go well either. Now they have beef.

SAID AINT PUTTING UP WITH THIS WHITE BULLSHIT ANYMORE. OH SHIT DICK TIP GUY ATTACKED HIM AND FAILED. Lol Leroy will kill Said for cash he says. So genuine of him.

LIRL LUKE PERRY. IN THERE FOR STEALING. HE WAS A TELEVANGELIST. Trying to preach to Schillinger ain’t gonna work lirl. Preaching to the big guy ain’t gonna work lirl did he pay this guy or something wtffffffff.

Again Schillinger trying to change. Again people trying to make Beecher accept it.

Lol this new guy Barlog knows Keller. LIRL Beecher fucking with him.

Damn there’s some dude who looks like Jeffrey Wright’s dad. And he might take over drug shit. He definitely ain’t gonna take anyone’s shit either. BAH GAWD THE NARRATOR KNOWS HIM. BURR MIGHT KILL POET LOL. Morales and Pancamo don’t want an enemy either. Oh man this dude might be too hard to treat like that.

BAH GAWD CHINESE IMMIGRANTS SENT TO OZ LIRL. SO MANY POSSIBILITIES. They about to be turned the fuck out and ass raped. BIGLY DRUG MULE POTENTIAL. Lirl this dude from Lost mixed in with them.

LIRL LOCKING DOWN EVERYONE FOR DA CHINESE McManus is so gross lirl.

BETTER MOVE FOR PANCAMO LIRL ONE OF THESE DUDES IS SCARED SHITLESS.

Of course, Morales is gonna try to get them to kill Burr, using Burr killing Vietnamese people as the reason why. DO IT OR DIE LIRL THEY SNITCHED ON BURR.

Bah gawd Morales is gonna kill this dude for not killing Burr. Or for getting Burr in trouble to the point where he’s fucked. You know, either way you know.

LIRL PUT HIM IN THE CAGE. THROW HIM IN THE HOLE INSTEAD DUMBASSES.

MV5BZDcxZTU5ZmUtNmFiOS00MjNmLThhNjAtMDFkZDI4MWY0MTZjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIzMzcwNjc@._V1_.jpg

REVENGE IS SWEET

I see the point of the cage now. It’s so much smaller than the hole. Bah gawd all the Chinese hate Burr now. He knows who fucked him though. Time for Plan B.

MIGUEL BACK TO EM CITY AS A SNITCH BAH GAWD. I think Morales likes him. MIGUEL MUST KILL BURR TO GET BACK IN THE GANG LOL.

EXPERIMENTAL DRUGS FOR INMATES WHO WANT TO VOLUNTEER AT THE PRICE OF A REDUCED SENTENCE. OH GOD THIS UNREALISTIC AGING PILL SHIT. Who thought this was a good idea

Can someone catch scag. This is so gross. LIRL IF RYAN STOPS SHE’LL DO CYRIL BAH GAWD CYRIL JUST WENT CRAZY ON SOMEONE AND SCAG KNOCKED HIM OUT.

GLORIA WANTS TO HELP RYAN GET OUT OF PRISON THROUGH THE PILL AND MCMANUS HATES IT LOL

Ryan, Cyril, and Beecher are in the program. Maybe they take a placebo. Maybe they don’t.

BAH GAWD RICK FOX IS BACK. He’s up for parole. Lol the narrator just tanked his parole hearing. LIRL HES BEATING UP CO’S ITS WARFARE IN THIS BITCH GO TO THE HOLE.

GILES TO DEATH ROW. Lol at Doakes reaction.

LEROY TRYING TO BLEND IN WITH THE MUSLIMS. LIRL SAID JUST THREW HIS ASS AGAINST THE FENCE AND ATTACKED HIM.

ARYANS AND BIKERS JUST TEAMED UP AND LEROY HAD TO SAVE ARIF. Good ploy, I guess. LEROY ALLOWED TO BECOME MUSLIM. Schillinger doesn’t like this plan to kill Said. WHITES WANT LUKE PERRY TO LEAVE SCHILLINGER ALONE.

Schillinger, however, is going to meet Beecher. And read the Bible.

Holy shit this red head dude who is barely in the show put a baby in the dumpster. Wtf.

Omar knows about the digging. He saw old Greek guy digging the tunnel. Warden said if there’s another tunnel he in solitary for LIFE. So he has to fill it somehow. LIRL HE BUSTED.

Everyone wants to bang the better looking Condi. Warden getting divorced, duh. QUERNS BACK AS A WARDEN SOMEWHERE. CARVER COMING TO OZ. In the cop unit with him. Scag has to watch him. Lol Johnny Basil is there too. POET PISSED IN HIS FOOD LIRL. HE SAYS. LIRL DUMBASS CARVER.

Keller is so worried that Beecher has been fucking Barlog. Maybe he did maybe he didn’t. Lirl he did. KELLER REASSERTING DOMINANCE LOL. Beecher is too much dude lirl his reaction when told what happened.

I forgot the feds might catch Keller and put him on death row

Or you know, some shit like that. Lol a sentence reduction offer for Barlog. Only five years.

LOL HE’S ASKING BEECHER FOR HELP AND GAY SHIT PROMISED IN EXCHANGE. You see the thing is, Beecher probably won’t take Keller down and yeah he just told Keller that.

LIRL KELLER KILLED THIS DUDE SO FAST. WHILE GETTING BLOWN

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
If I remember correctly (I just finished rewatching) that is also the episode that included the infamous moon from Keller lol

Staff member
Reaction score
MV5BMDYyZjYyNmItNjVlZi00YmYxLWEzNWMtNjhlMzU1YzFkZWM2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIzMzcwNjc@._V1_.jpg

CUTS LIKE A KNIFE

Life as a snitch ain’t as easy for Miguel as he thought it would be. Lol he straight up told Morales the deal. CAN HE BE A DOUBLE AGENT. Nah. He fucked. So, he told Burr that he wants to get rid of Morales. Offer declined.

BAH GAWD MIGUEL JUST SLIT THAT DUDES THROAT PUTO. BAH GAWD HES THROWING SHIT ALL OVER THE FUCKIN WALLS WTFFFFFFFFFFF AND HIMSELF

Rebadow’s story is pretty convincing. Well, his convincing worked!

McManus hates the aging pill so much lol. Scag don’t care.

LIRL CYRIL IS OLD AS FUCK SO RYAN GOT THE PLACEBO AND NOT HIM. BAH GAWD DONT SEPARATE THEM.

LIRL THE OTHER DUDE DROPPED DEAD OR SOME SHIT LIRL THE AGING PILL WILL KILL PEOPLE. Bah gawd Gloria gonna see McManus again or something.

Imagine being old and retarded. I don’t even know bro.

Leroy is now...SALAH. Lirl this guy is scum. HE HAS THE SHANK, AND...HE CANT DO IT. MAYBE NOT SCUM.

OMAR AND RICK FOX OMAR DONT LIKE HIM LOL. LIRL OMAR STABBED MCMANUS AND OMAR GOT THREW OFF A LEDGE FUCKING LIRL YOU KNOW HOW LONG IVE BEEN WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO DO THAT LIRL

Lol Johnny Basil you will never be forgiven. BAH GAWD CARVER SAID HES GONNA KILL THE WHITE COP

AH MAN THE CHINESE GUY STARING AT MORALES. HUMAN TRAFFICKER COMING TO OZ. BAH GAWD THEY ASKED HIM TO KILL MORALES.

SUPREME ALLAH OUT OF SOLITARY. BAH GAWD SUPREME ALLAH SET THE NARRATOR UP THE NIGHT HE GOT CRIPPLED.

Damn they just got Supreme Allah to kill Burr. We’ll see about that. SUPREME ALLAH AINT A RAT BASTARD BUT HES BEATING THE FUCK OUT OF THE NARRATOR IN THE SHOWERS.

Keller just heard Supreme Allah knows what he and Ryan did a while ago. Welp. Supreme is ASKING to be killed at this point. Keller talking to Burr about it lol. Burr ain’t gonna kill him. Now what.

LIRL SOMEONE SHANKED SUPREME ALLAH IN THE VISITATION ROOM. POET TO THE CAGE.

CLOUTIER AND MUKADA INCOMING CLASH. Lirl this meeting and the baptism.

SCHILLINGER AND BEECHER TIME. LIRL INTERRUPTED THE COPS FOUND HANK LIRL. Robson knows Beecher did it well yeah he’s right you know. BAH GAWD SCHILLINGER WANTS HIS WHOLE FUCKIN FAMILY DEAD. BAH GAWD ROBSON STABBED BEECHERS BROTHER

BEECHER YOU HAVE TO KILL SCHILLINGER YOU DUMBSHIT. YOU CANT KILL YOURSELF FOOL LIRL KELLER KNOCKED HIM OUT. GOOD FRIEND RIGHT THERE. KELLER TAKING THE BLAME. NOW WHAT?

BEECHER AND SCHILLINGER MEET AGAIN. Schillinger wants to believe him. I am surprised. BAH GAWD A HANDSHAKE OFFER LIKE IN PREDATOR LIRL THEY SHOOK HANDS.

Well Keller is now in serious fucking trouble. SENT TO MASSACHUSETTS.

MV5BZGE4YTcwMmUtYTUxMS00YzlhLWI5YzAtNTAxMWQyMWFkNjhkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIzMzcwNjc@._V1_.jpg

BLIZZARD OF 01'

Cyril’s hair is changing back lol. I guess they stopped the pill, which want explained until literally right now. Just took someone to die. LOL LAWSUIT TIME. BAH GAWD UNETHICAL POTENTIAL LOSS OF MEDICAL LICENSE. I AGREE.

BAH GAWD RYAN HAS A REAL MOTHER NOT THE ONE HE THOUGHT. BAD REACTION TIME TO POUND SCAG LIRL. THE THRILL IS GONE THEYRE OVER. OH GOD SHES GONNA FUCK CYRIL. LIRL HE STARTED BEATING THAT BITCH AND GOT BEAT.

Their dad sucks by the way. GLORIA GONNA HELP RYAN BAH GAWD.

LIRL Carver wants out of the cop unit and is completely deranged anyway. LIRL FUCK YOU YOU DICKLESS NAZI FAG

Lol a bachelor party...in OZ? Bah gawd a conjugal visit for the old Greek dude whose name I can’t spell lirl this guy is a 65 year old virgin or some shit wtfffffff

LOL she didn’t show up.

More Mukada/Cloutier battle lol. LIRL ONE OF THE CHRISTIANS PAID ROBSON TO HAVE THE CATHOLIC CONVERT BEATEN. BAH GAWD MUKADA AND SAID SCENE. All the problems solved for now. All the religious leaders in one service lol.

Schillinger has to tell Hank’s wife, and uhhhh I wouldn’t wanna do that. Her reaction could not have been worse. AH FUCK DID SHE MISCARRY OH NO WOW SHE GAVE BIRTH.

BAH GAWD RAWLS IN THIS SHOW AS A RAPIST LIRL HE GOT SO SCARED OF THAT FIGHT. Not even sure he’s gonna make it through this episode lmao.

Bah gawd Beecher is up for parole. Some lawyer thinks he might get out. LIRL RAWLS CALLING BEECHER A homosexual. Yeah he ain’t gonna make it through this episode WOW BEECHER CALLED THE MILITARY CHILD MURDERERS AND MESSED UP HIS CHANCES OF PAROLE

Rick Fox is most definitely gonna kill someone this season. Damn he can’t even get high he said. THERE AINT ANY MORE TITS HE CAN HABE THAT ARE BETTER. BURR SAYS RICK FOX NEEDS THE NEEDLE NOW. When he saw himself in the mirror, time for rehab.

BAH GAWD BURR WANTS METHOD MAN TO KILL PANCAMO, JIAN TO KILL MORALES, AND OMAR TO KILL SUPREME ALLAH

Narrator thinks this is all a bad idea. Said wants him to stop following Burr around everywhere. BAH GAWD THE NARRATOR STRAIGHT UP SNITCHING.

OH SHITTTTTTTTTTTT ITS ON. OMAR TRYING TO KILL SUPREME ALLAH SORT STOPPING EVERYONE ELSE FROM GETTING KILLED THOUGH AND SUPREME ALLAH LIVES.

LIRL GILES WANTS TO BE STONED TO DEATH. You can’t be stoned to death.

BAH GAWD SAID AND DOAKES SCENE.

SALAH IS ACTUALLY CONVERTING PEOPLE LOL. He will get killed for that. Telling Said this will be difficult. Somehow he did. Now this geek is gonna kill someone...SALAH TOOK THE KNIFE FOR SAID. HE DIED. Said feels like he killed Salah himself...a rare sad way for one of these episodes to end.

Spaceman Spiff

Integral Poster
Reaction score
LOL, I was about to run to IMDB to check on Hank being in Oz!

Agamemnon. Or is it the Busmalis part?

Staff member
Reaction score
MV5BZjVhMjU2M2YtZTJiOS00MmIzLTkwOGEtZjRkMDAwZDUyMjYzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIzMzcwNjc@._V1_.jpg

ORPHEUS DESCENDING

McManus just called Morales and Burr, and I don’t know why he didn’t call anyone else, but there’s a bullshit truce. BAH GAWD BURR KNOWS THE NARRATOR IS A SNITCH. He won’t kill him cause he knew him for too long, but they’re done.

LIRL IM GONNA WHACK YOUR TACO EATIN ASS

SUPREME ALLAH STILL WANTS TO KILL BURR. HE GONNA MAKE THE NARRATOR DO IT LOL

LOL they threw Rawls in with Burr. Burr is gonna ask him to kill someone lol.

LIRL MCMANUS IS A CUCK

LIRL THIS CARVER RANT. SCAG MAD SHE HAD TO WORK. LOL Johnny only got three years. SCAG DIDNT WORK. CARVER STABBED JOHNNY AND KILLED HIM WTFFFFFFFF

Of course Beecher won’t get paroled. Keller don’t want anything to do with him if he does.

Fucking Schillinger. Evil interacting with pure good in that scene LIRL ROBSON CALLED THE GIRL JEW. BAH GAWD MASTER P LIRL HANK PIMPED HIS WIFE OUT THROUGH MASTER P.

Said breaking down the ways of the world to the warden here. SAID NEEDS LUKE PERRY’S HELP. BAH GAWD THE KILLER GAVE UP ROBSON. BAH GAWD THE ARYAN. BROTHERHOOD MAILED HIM RACIST SHIT. IS CLOUTIER BIGLY FUCKED? Nah the killer just killed his fucking self.

Bah gawd Rick Fox basketball challenge. Lol old Greek guy and Rick Fox against McManus and some guy named DAVE.

DOAKES GIVING AWAY ALL HIS ORGANS. I feel like he’s gonna try to escape. Lol he died while trying. Can’t even donate his shit now that’s disgraceful.

Lol an Irish illegal immigrant. FORMER IRA. This guy doesn’t talk and seems fucked up. Lol Ryan. This guy thinks he doesn’t need friends. He wrong. LOL the evangelicals trying to force the Irishman to convert. He was denied bail so he’s stuck in Oz. He fucked.

BAH GAWD CYRIL IS ONLY RYANS HALF BROTHER. Cyril is so crazy though lirl. JIAN FUCKING HIM AND RYAN UP BUT CYRIL ENDED HIM. I THINK HES DEAD. IN A COMA INSTEAD. Cyril sent to PC. He fucked.

ARIF TOLD SAID THAT RYAN KILLED THE RAPIST. THEY TOLD THE WARDEN. HES GONNA INVESTIGATE LOL HE FAKE COLLAPSED TO TELL GLORIA TO NOT TELL ON HIM. LOL HE WANTS HER TO HELP HIM AND CYRIL ESCAPE

CgN8M5JW4AALNKI.jpg

EVEN THE SCORE

OMAR IS BACK AND OMAR IS ON CRAAAAAAACK. LIRL GUERRA GOT TO OZ BY PUSHING PETER DINKLAGE OFF A BUILDING. Lol he snitched on Omar. SHAKEDOWN TIME THEY FOUND TITS ON OMAR LIRL THEY FOUND THEM ON GUERRA TOO.

MCMANUS IS SO FUCKIN MAD BUT WHY DOES HE KEEP GIVING THIS GUY CHANCES.

OMAR FUCKING WITH BEECHER NOW LIRL WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY. STOP GIVING HIM CHANCES IT WILL RUIN THE SHOW.

Beecher putting this all on the family of the daughter he killed is wrong. I am surprised they’re not going to interfere with his parole cause I know I would.

Lirl Carver is confessing and asking for the death penalty. HE WROTE A MANIFESTO THAT THE WARDEN RIPPED UP.

ROBSON BACK TO GEN POP. BAH GAWD SAID ATTACKED HIM AND SAID SOME SHIT I WONT REPEAT BAH GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDD HE FUCKED HIS ASS UP. BAH GAWD MUSLIMS VS. ARYANS.

Schillinger is DONE listening to Cloutier. HE WANTS HIS GRANDDAUGHTER DNA TESTED. Lol she banged three different dudes THE SAME DAY SHE NEEDS HELP ANYWAY.

Said can’t guarantee anything bah gawd he just broke his hand.

This Sacramento Kings shit has to be a rib. LIRL THE GUARD TOOK OUT RICK FOX’S KNEE. HE GONNA PLAY ANYWAY. Lol the hacks won. McManus shouldn’t have told Morales that DAVE was playing anyway. Lirl he just had some dude fuck his Achilles up.

METHOD MAN INTIMIDATING THE NARRATOR. Bah gawd Method Man is working with Supreme Allah and LOL RAWLS COMES WALKING IN TO TELL BURR. METHOD MAN A DEAD MAN HE DIDNT LAST LONG.

Lirl Ryan finding him in the dumpster.

They want Giles to be declared mentally incompetent to avoid losing the death penalty. Nah bro, not gonna happen. BAH GAWD DEATH PENALTY UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

Lol this creepy Henry fuck. NOT MORE SCAG. SHE WANTS TO BANG A RETARDED DUDE. Ryan wants Scag to break her leg or some shit and maybe the disgraced cop can do it! LIRL HE DID LIRL. IS SHE DEAD? SHE BROKE HER PELVIS.

BAH GAWD THE IRA GUY GETTING BEAT UP FOR BEING CATHOLIC. Cloutier mad now lol. I CAST THEE OUT.

Lol Ryan’s mom was a domestic terrorist. She has to turn herself in.

IRA guy is getting deported in a week.

GLORIA WILL NOT HELP RYAN ESCAPE PERIOD.

LIRL THE IRA GUY WANTS RYAN TO DO...SOMETHING. BAH GAWD THEY HAVE BLEACH. LIRL HES GONNA MAKE A FUCKING BOMB AND PULLED A SHANK ON RYAN.

MV5BZTNlOWU3OTctODQ1OC00MWZjLWE3N2QtODczY2Q4YjVlZjhhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk3OTMzOA@@._V1_.jpg

FAMOUS LAST WORDS

BURR WILL NEVER SPEAK TO THE NARRATOR U SNITCH. SHAKEDOWNNN someone put shit in his room. SUPREME ALLAH AND NARRATOR STILL GOT BEEF. BAH GAWD HE SAID HE WILL KILL BURR. NARRATOR GONNA FEED SUPREME ALLAH EGGS AND KILL HIS FUCKIN ASS.

LIRL HE CHOKIN HE DEAD

BURR WANTS RAWLS TO KILL MORALES. BAH GAWD. Lol Rawls face when told his daughter would be walked down the aisle by her step dad.

BAH GAWD RAWLS FAILED LIRL BE ALL YOU CAN BE MAN HES FUCKIN DEAD.

CLOUTIER NOT ALLOWED TO PREACH OFFICIALLY. Biker going to kill him. CLOUTIER GOT THE POWER ON HIS SIDE. DAMN HE HAD TO WALK NUDE THROUGH EM CITY.

Mukada did probably not just give good advice. See, they sealed him in the fucking wall. That desk job helped him stay alive.

Lol Carver sick fuck. HE JUST GOT OUT OF SOLITARY AND GOT GUARD EQUIPMENT LIRL. GAMBA KUFU. This is hilarious. He even let some random dude out. This dude lost his mind but I still think he has a plan. LOL HE WAS GONNA SHANK THE WARDEN AND DUDE JUMPED IN AND THE DUDE STABBED CARVER WITH IT.

BAH GAWD LEO RESIGNS AS WARDEN.

Lol at how much Rick Fox won by. Unfortunately, now Omar wants to be McManus’ friend. LIRL MCMANUS FACING AJ IN THIS GAME SHOW. LIRL OMAR AND GUERRA AGAIN OMAR JUST PUT SOMEONE THROUGH THE TV AND KILLED THEM.

OMAR GOING ON A FUCKING RAMPAGE BEATING THE DOGSHIT OUT OF MCMANUS LIRL.

SCHILLINGER MAD. Beecher fucked. SAID WANTS TO DEFEND BEECHER BAH GAWD. THE ARYANS ALREADY KILLED TOO MANY.

Beecher is fucking this up by what he’s saying to Said. Welp.

Lol the lawyer fell for Beecher this show done went too far into unrealism. WTF HE WAS PAROLED.

SCHILLINGER WANTS HIM DEAD. BAH GAWD ROBSON STABBED A GUARD BUT HE COULDNT GET BEECHER. This is literally the first time in the series outside of a flashback where a character saw daylight. Mah goodness.

Lol watch this turn out to be a dream or some bullshit. LIRL IT IS LIRL THEY ACTUALLY PULLED THAT SHIT LIRL THEY VOTED NO. I bet people at the time were so mad about that shit. Probably mad now.

Speaking for myself personally, I would hang myself. I ain’t built for that shit. BAH GAWD SAID STABBED SCHILLINGER AND ROBSON LIRL ADEBISI LIVES

LOL THE PRISON GOT CABLE. AH SHIT I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THE BOMB.

Lol Ryan doesn’t wanna do the bomb. HE AINT DOING IT HES GONNA SNITCH MAYBE.

LIRL THE GUY RIGGED THE FUCKIN BOMB. OH FUCK CYRIL TOO DUMB TO MOVE. LIRL THE BOMB IS A DUD YOU STUPID FUCK. HES KICKING IT EVERYWHERE AND SHIT THOUGH LIRL. WELL. HES FUCKED.

OH FUCK RYAN LEFT THE FUCKIN GAS ON AND THIS GUARD LIT A MATCH. BAH GAWD DUMBASS.