Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

A Thread on Threads

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Don’t ask me. I was just complaining about Nike doing some colors outside the color scheme for teams in the NBA. I don’t think in my worst moments I would come up with yellow Red Sox uniforms.

Kamala The Simp

Integral Poster
There's not even red in the uniforms! How can those idiots in the Fenway Sports Group let something like this happen? I honestly thought "Why is someone posting about UCLA Baseball?" when I scrolled by it in my feed!

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
There's not even red in the uniforms! How can those idiots in the Fenway Sports Group let something like this happen? I honestly thought "Why is someone posting about UCLA Baseball?" when I scrolled by it in my feed!
The hat very much feels like an appropriate UCLA Bruins hat.

Supposedly the yellow is representative of the Boston Marathon.

Kamala The Simp

Integral Poster
I guess they're wearing them on Patriots Day, which is the one day I will accept them wearing Boston Marathon inspired jerseys cause I don't want to look like a jerk.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Probably based on my previous purchases, the Nike app alerted me of the new Boston stuff being on sale today. I went to look and see what they were selling and some of the yellow stuff already sold out. Creating demand on something no one asked for.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Didn’t we learn during the Red New York Yankee hat era that people will buy any god damn new thing with the team logo?

Kamala The Simp

Integral Poster
Listening to Sox radio broadcast and Joe Castiglione wants one of the blue and yellow jersey. Guess boomers were the generation to popularize long distance running.