Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

A Thread on Threads

Czech

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I like the silver and black, but not the holdover letters/numbers from the old set, which are chunky and ugly. Seems half-assed.

still fly

#bae
Reaction score
I AM THE ALLIANCE said:
I like the silver and black, but not the holdover letters/numbers from the old set, which are chunky and ugly. Seems half-assed.

Going back to silver and back was a great idea, but man the Kings rarely do much right. Either go back to the old look and don't at all.

Agent of Oblivion

Faded as fuck
Reaction score
pantherslogo.gif

New Panthers logo

MFer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty much the same logo if you ask me. Similar to what the Lions did a couple years ago, but this one has even less changes.

MFer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

GunsNMoses

GunsNMoses
Reaction score
MFer said:
Oakley can't stop himself barking profanities at the Raptor players across the floor; "Those jerseys come with cum stains on ‘em? Cause they're the gayest fuckin' things I've ever seen." This in contrast to Anthony Mason's muttering; "Dinosaurs, brotha? If I was you, I'd fuckin' kill myself."
http://deadspin.com/5881418/charles-oakley-and-anthony-mason-had-some-profane-opinions-on-those-awful-raptors-jerseys?popular=true

I've never understood how Toronto fucked up something as awesome as dinosaurs.

MFer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Star Ocean 2

Star Ocean 2
Reaction score
It's kind of silly when so many different schools have one homogeneous look, but I guess it was inevitable. Nike does a better job than Adidas. I don't get the widespread use of grey in general (including baseball road uniforms), but I do like those aerographics.

MFer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
First time seeing these Sac Kings alternates:

evans-jersey.jpg

Pretty sharp, kinda takes from the L.A. Kings unis.

Vitamin X

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I like the new Seahawks uniforms. Most of the Nike uniforms look like much simpler versions of the current ones, if they changed them at all. The Cardinals got toned down a bit and the Giants new uniforms make them look like the boring ass team everyone else in the country thinks they are. Love how toning it down worked for San Francisco, not so sure how it looks on Miami, though.

Overall I think it works, just surprised that Nike went for understated rather than over, and kept most of the jerseys pretty much the same.

Vitamin X

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Also, new jersey prices:
Nike jersey prices: $100 gameday jersey, $135 limited jersey (hybrid of game & elite), $250 Elite 51 jersey.
Used to be about $80 for the replica or whatever, so that sucks. I still think anyone who pays for anything more than the $100 is nuts.

Bored

Boreding Hard
Reaction score
I figure this is the best thread for this.

http://www.cheapmlbjerseys.us/

http://www.cheapmlbjerseys.us/rivkey-henderson-jerseyoakland-athletics-42-white-jersey-p-1617.html

The most forceful evidence of that the Oakland Athletics team can show their personality and their mien is the Rivkey Henderson jersey.You can bring your favorite person and put on the Oakland Athletics 42 White jersey to go to the stadium to feel this impassioned atmosphere.Their success depends on your sweet protection and your support and encouragement.You should speak out 'love' in your heart,and put on the Oakland Athletics Rivkey Henderson jersey together and go to the field to cheer your idol on!Each success they gain is in connection with you!

You,what are you waiting for? cheapmlbjerseys.us provides delicate discount mets jerseys for you,and enjoy the MLB movement together with you!The popular style of the mlb jerseys china uses the soft and thin clothing to make and it will never engender static.

http://www.cheapmlbjerseys.us/authentic-lebron-james-jerseycleveland-cavaliers-23-yellow-basketball-jersey-p-2892.html

Are you the NBA devoted fan? Do you suppose that they look very cool at the moment of them putting on the authentic LeBron James jersey and walking to the victory?Are you thinking that you can put on the same Cleveland Cavaliers 23 Yellow basketball jersey with them together and walk along the field smartly? Do it now,everybody!Quickly come to nba jerseys wholesale online shop to select a authentic LeBron James jersey which is the same to the NBA jersey for you.Have on the Cleveland Cavaliers basketball jerseys,meanwhile,invite some of your friends to go to the stadium to release your passion and to show your enchantment.You could put on the Cleveland Cavaliers 23 Yellow basketball jersey with your friends with your friends as well and then go to the NBA stadium to watch the game of the LeBron James players.And it is the motivation of going forward that you appear on the scene.The customers,who buy this jerseys,also purchase these jerseys,like authentic magic jerseys,authentic mavericks jerseys and so on.

Star Ocean 2

Star Ocean 2
Reaction score
pMLB2-9056532dt.jpg

The Angels' uniforms are very redundant. We have the exact same "A" three times on the jersey, plus it's on the hat. And if you're watching a home game, you'll see it on the mound, and in countless places throughout the stadium. I get branding and all that, but c'mon guys, get an alternate logo or somethin.

Taxman

Integral Poster
Reaction score
That would make for a good photoshop with "Genie" Bret Hart and "Playgirl" Shawn Michaels in the background.