cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

The full card for Triplemania XXXVIII currently stands at:

• Hair vs Hair: Pagano vs Chessman
  • AAA Megacampeonato: Kenny Omega (c) vs Laredo Kid
  • Leyenda Americana & Aracno vs Terror Purpura & Venenoide
  • Psycho Clown, Murder Clown, & Monster Clown vs LA Park, Hijo de LA Park, & Blue Demon Jr.
  • Copa Triplemania: Faby Apache vs Lady Maravilla vs Chik Tormenta vs Lady Shani vs La Hiedra vs Hades
  • AAA Tag Team Championship: Fenix & Pentagon (c) vs Texano Jr. & Rey Escorpion vs Myzteziz Jr. & Octagon Jr.
  • Poder del Norte (Mocho Cota Jr., Carta Brava Jr., & Tito Santana) vs Niño Hamburguesa, Maximo, & Mr. Iguana
  • Hall of Fame induction for La Parka
5pm pacific time

this show is always an incredibly entertaining shit show. It's been a highlight of the chat year ever since it started streaming. With the lack of crowd this year I don't know if it can live up to previous years but it should still be fun. Demon/Wagner last year was an actual MOTYC and Pagano/Chessman could be legit fun.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Youtube isn't loading yet for some reason. Facebook is and they got rappers running down the card

Slayer

I have no lies or truth in what I say
Reaction score
I've loved how every Titantron is just the luchador(s) posing and/or dancing in front of a green screen

Valeyard

Reaction score
Please alert me because I will forget. That fourway is MOTY on paper.

Valeyard

Reaction score
It'll happen. Chessman is up there.

Valeyard

Reaction score
I get off at 5 and will get it as soon as possible. Ideally I don't miss too much crazy shit.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Triplemanía XXXI: Tijuana (July 15)[edit source]​

No.Matches*Stipulations
1Willie Mack vs. Mr. Iguana vs. Jack Cartwheel vs. La Hiedra vs. Flammer vs. Myzteziz Jr. vs. Puma King vs. Niño Hamburguesa vs. Dinámico vs. Gringo Loco vs. Laredo Kid vs. Taurus vs. TBACopa Triplemanía XXXI: Tijuana match[22]
2Team Mexico (Dalys, Lady Shani, and Sexy Star II) vs. Team Rest of The World (Kamille, Viva Van, and Natalia Markova)Trios match[22]
3Vampiro, Jack Evans, and Aramís vs. Pagano and La Rebelión (Bestia 666 and Mecha Wolf)Trios match[22]
4Team Chilango (Negro Casas, Chessman, Argenis, and Daga) (with Aczino) vs. Team Baja (Nicho el Millonario, Damian 666, Rey Horus, and Xtreme Tiger) (with Brandon Moreno)Atomicos match[23]
5Pentagón Jr. vs. QT MarshallAmbulance match[22]
6Rush El Toro Blanco and L.A. Park vs. Sam Adonis and Psycho ClownTag team match[24]
Guerra de Rivalidades finals
7Hijo del Vikingo (c) vs. Kenny OmegaSingles match for the AAA Mega Championship[17]

@Valeyard

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This was garbage until Team Chilango Vs Team Baja which was everything I want to see on a AAA show. Old guys bleeding and taking stupid fucking bumps, cheating, celebs getting involved, terrible looking bumps, etc.

Vampiros match was an abortion and kind of funny but I hope he's ok.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
TripleMania from Arena Ciudad in Mexico City Saturday night at 10 p.m. Eastern:
  • Dalys & Lady Shani & Sexy Star vs. Chik Tormenta & La Hiedra & Maravilla
  • Copa Bardahl (usually a Rumble match) with Komander, Laredo Kid, Willie Mack, Dave the Clown, Pagano, Aramis, Mr. Iguana, Murder Clown, Arez, Octagon Jr., Myzteziz Jr., and Nino Hamburguesa
  • Negro Casas vs. Nicho
  • Taya vs. Flammer for the Reina de Reinas title
  • Penta vs. QT Marshall vs. Dralistico vs. Brian Cage for the vacant Latin American title
  • El Hijo del Vikingo vs. Mike Bailey vs. Daga vs Jack Cartwheel for the AAA Mega title
  • Rush vs. Sam Adons vs. LA Park vs. Psycho Clown, loser loses his hair or mask
@Valeyard look at this glorious clusterfuck of a card!

Valeyard

Reaction score
This is some potential card of the year stuff.

I like that I can look at literally everything else on the show but only find QT Marshall to be close to a dealbreaker.

Sex Machine Gun

Kotzenjunge
Reaction score
Sexy Star gets work again now? For how much attention I pay to Indies I could be way behind the curve on this but wasn't she the one who shoot injured an opponent on purpose?

Last edited: